JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Over 30% of the people in this country are dependent upon the various
    federal and state entitlement programs for survival.
    They are therefore acting responsibly and reasonably when they vote Democrat.
    Talk of budgets and taxes do not interest them at all.
    Funny 70% > 30% the 70% are working while the 30% are voting

ahayes
    ahayes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

TEA party checking in !!!!!!!!

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    http://www.npr.org/templates/text/s.php?sId=5424033&m=1

Here is one location for oil
    800 billion gallons @ 20 million per day

800,000,000,000 / 20,000,000 = 40,000 days / 365 = 109 years check the math
    So is it a 400 year supply or a 109 year supply? And other then your 800 billion barrel number your source doesn't provide any way to "check the math."

JosephPavs

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post

So is it a 400 year supply or a 109 year supply? And other then your 800 billion barrel number your source doesn't provide any way to "check the math."
    Ok so you think that is 25% of the oil supply in the US is in 1 location?

Tully Mars 63

You're the one that stated the US had a 400 year supply. I asked for a source. You provided one that basically says it might be possible to get 109 years worth oil out of oil slate/sands in the western US. I still wonder where you got this 400 year number. Sounds like something Rush Limbaugh pulled out of his ass.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Tea Party: we want small government, but don't touch MY medicare,subsidies,social security,disability. MAN UP hypocrites.

Tully Mars 63

I always imagine them driving to rallies (or your local street corner) on roads built by tax dollars and bitching about every pot hole.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I always imagine them driving to rallies (or your local street corner) on roads built by tax dollars and bitching about every pot hole.
    most of those old farts already lived their lives, they are brainwashed selfish prikks that will rot in hell.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tully Mars 63

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Tea Party: we want small government, but don't touch MY medicare,subsidies,social security,disability. MAN UP hypocrites.
    lie

they want accountable government that lives within its means.

They see the medicare and social security is in need of repair and are willing to make changes today in order to ensure that the people that really need it will have it. Don't forget that social security was just that, security for those that need it, never a way of paying for everyone that turned a certain age. We all have responsibility to plan for our retirement and God willing, most of us will plan ahead and not need government assistance. Times change and larger baby boomers do put a strain on the projected outlook and thus funding has to be changed over time if necessary. That's life man. When I bought life insurance, I planned as best I could for the future and bought based on what that projected outlook was at that time. Hopefully I did a good job but if not, then we have to reevaluate it periodically. Its no different with social security. Sticking your head in the sand is another way I guess.

JosephPavs

You're the one that stated the US had a 400 year supply. I asked for a source. You provided one that basically says it might be possible to get 109 years worth oil out of oil slate/sands in the western US. I still wonder where you got this 400 year number. Sounds like something Rush Limbaugh pulled out of his ass.

Prove me wrong... You can't... end of story. I work in the Oil Field I know the industry
    <table><tbody><tr class="medrow" valign="center"><td align="left">
    </td><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

If you oppose the Tea Party, it means you're a selfish PIG who only cares about yourself and are saying FU to all future generations.

The people that support the Tea Party will NOT benefit if they get what they want. They will have to make personal sacrifices just like the rest of us as there will be far less government spending. However, they care enough about the country and future generations to take their medicine now as opposed to kicking the can down the road as all liberal democrats want to do.

America is only as good as the people who make up the country. Unfortunately, the people living in the U.S. in 2011 have nowhere near the same morality as those who lived in the U.S. in 1911.

Our country is stuck with MILLIONS OF PARASITES who produce absolutely nothing and collect government assistance from the womb to the tomb. To make matters worse, they spend their entire lives consuming and breeding litter after litter of future entitlement collectors.

Unless the U.S. figures out a way to get rid of the life-long entitlement collecting parasites (taking away their voting privileges would be a good start), they will continue to vastly increase in number. To make matters worse, the hard-working American taxpayers who are paying for the parasites are decreasing in number.

The end result can only be DISASTER.

JosephPavs

TEA - Texans Eager to Act

Ron Paul - Lake Jackson TX

I bet every liberal that is against Tea Party is in Debt outside of their house.... Or on some type of govt program....

If not you would be willing to jump on board with "Fair Tax/Flat tax"....

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

TEA - Texans Eager to Act
    Ron Paul - Lake Jackson TX
    I bet every liberal that is against Tea Party is in Debt outside of their house.... Or on some type of govt program....
    JosephPavs, you are exactly right. Any American that is doing their fair share of the work and paying their fair share of taxes supports what the Tea Party is doing. Those that leech off the hard work of others hate the Tea Party.

The former group of people is keeping the U.S.A. alive. The latter group are sucking the very life blood out of the country.

Tully Mars 63

Prove me wrong... You can't... end of story. I work in the Oil Field I know the industry

You made the statement and now I have to prove whether or not your facts are either correct or accurate?

I say 75% of all people claiming to be tea baggers pull 90% of the statistics they use on on-line forums out of their ass... prove me wrong.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

This thread:

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

they want accountable government that lives within its means.
    Who doesn't want the government to live within it's means? The tea baggers and others just have different ideas on how to get there. Bitching about money already spent and being unwilling to increase or roll back some of the Bush Jr. tav cuts helped get us here doesn't seem like a realistic way to get to where most of us want to go. I'm 48- raise the SS age 75, so I won't see the money I've put into for 8-10 years more but at least by taking steps like this my daughter and her children will be left and much more fiscally responsible stronger country.

JosephPavs

You made the statement and now I have to prove whether or not your facts are either correct or accurate?

I say 75% of all people claiming to be tea baggers pull 90% of the statistics they use on on-line forums out of their ass... prove me wrong.
    Excuse me but I have 109 years before I need to drill in any thing else I will find you a source when I get to it.

Not to mention the reduction in comsumption by new tech
    Last edited by JosephPavs; 08-11-11 at 07:40 AM.

Tully Mars 63

Your source is unproven, fail.

JosephPavs

Your source is unproven, fail.
    No, I proved my point we could get away from OPEC for the next 100 years at a min.

So my friend you #fail

Tully Mars 63

First you said a "400 year supply" Then you posted an site claiming there's a possibility of a 109 year supply. Then when pressed you stated

It's not my job to educate you, I don't care if you believe me because I know I am right You want a source?

I am the source!

Which you then edited to-

Excuse me but I have 109 years before I need to drill in any thing else I will find you a source when I get to it.
    Epic fail.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

USA dont got no god damn 400 or 100 year supply of oil/gas man. I dont give a damn if you work ina oil field. You must be dumbest mothafuka ever to work in an oil field if you belive that bs
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 08-11-11 at 08:12 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

Tully Mars 63

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

EXACTLY! The average household that carries CC debt is in the hole $15k.
    So when the average household carries $7400 in CC debt you know that you have a majority of fiscally irresponsible people in the voting electorate. It is no wonder they see nothing wrong with the government spending 40% more than they take in with revenue. It is the only life these dumbass broke fukks know.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tea baggers, not tea party

JosephPavs

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    USA dont got no god damn 400 or 100 year supply of oil/gas man. I dont give a damn if you work ina oil field. You must be dumbest mothafuka ever to work in an oil field if you belive that bs
    Look at the source and learn something

JosephPavs

First you said a "400 year supply" Then you posted an site claiming there's a possibility of a 109 year supply. Then when pressed you stated

Which you then edited to-

Epic fail.
    Wake Up! The source is for 1 site in the US

Do you think oil is only in 1 place in the US?

JosephPavs

Easy to forget how ignorant and uneducated the US population is.... But that is why we have O Bummer and people still support him #done #winning

Can't wait till they come back begging for help in 10-15 years

Tully Mars 63

The tea baggers are all for "personal responsibility?" Ya didn't have any problem letting the folks you voted in office spend on wars, spend on tax cut, spend on tax rebates. Now those bills came due and you want to kick the debt can down the road to your children. Either that or come up with unrealistic numbers based on pure fantasy where you can cut "people living the high life off the govmint teat" and 14T dollars of debt (most of which was spent by Bush Jr.) will disappear.

And do you really think all tea baggers are living "debt free outside their house?"

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Last edited by ACoochy; 08-11-11 at 11:19 AM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

We would not be in the situation we are now, if corporations and rich millionaires paid their fair share of tax revenue. Republicans have created so many loop holes for big corporate giants who bought and paid for these greedy bastards and their lobbyists with campaign contributions, so they could get their agendas pushed through.

When 2% of the population controls all the wealth in this country, something is terribly wrong! Republicans think the solution is to cut entitlements, bust labor unions, slash spending on education and job training, while letting fat rich pigs hang on to every fuk'in dollar. What is so wrong with having to pay your fair share? Why should lower income families and the middle class be destroyed because of mindless assholes who are so out of touch with America, they believe taking food out of the mouths of children is a cure for hunger!

This imbalance will not stand. I'm counting the days until the revolt, first the stock market, next, the lack of jobs and education, failing infrastructure, rising food prices, and all because greedy fuk'in rich people forgot where they came from and how to give back.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 08-11-11 at 11:14 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tully Mars 63

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

The tea baggers are all for "personal responsibility?" Ya didn't have any problem letting the folks you voted in office spend on wars, spend on tax cut, spend on tax rebates. Now those bills came due and you want to kick the debt can down the road to your children. Either that or come up with unrealistic numbers based on pure fantasy where you can cut "people living the high life off the govmint teat" and 14T dollars of debt (most of which was spent by Bush Jr.) will disappear.

And do you really think all tea baggers are living "debt free outside their house?"
    Several problems with this post. First, most fiscal conservatives HATED Bush's spending. Second, the deficit was actually dropping pretty steadily after its high around $~400 billion, until Reid, Pelosi, and the Dems got voted in. Take a look at the deficit numbers since the Dems have been in charge of the budget. Of course with Obama in charge, they more than doubled the deficit in 1 year.

Also, your chart is a joke. Its complete BS, done by an obvious Obama supporter. Even most liberals don't agree with that chart

JosephPavs

You guys are funny you get so worked up on points that you will never control or impact

Tully Mars 63

Wake Up! The source is for 1 site in the US

Do you think oil is only in 1 place in the US?

Your source proved nothing. When that was pointed out you stated you were "the source." The you changed/edited that to something like "I'll find a source when I find it."

I posted a source from the USGS showing world production will likely zero out in roughly 115 years.

I have never read any DOE, USGA or EIA study that supports your statement. Since first reading your post I've been looking. I kind of thought "well, maybe with new technology oil consumption will decrease and production/usage has been re-studied to show we have hundreds of years of oil left." I have yet to find anything showing that and you've posted nothing but posts that amount to little more then "cause I said so, so there!" That debate tactic might work on kids in grade school but most people will not be convinced by them.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    We would not be in the situation we are now, if corporations and rich millionaires paid their fair share of tax revenue. Republicans have created so many loop holes for big corporate giants who bought and paid for these greedy bastards and their lobbyists with campaign contributions, so they could get their agendas pushed through.

When 2% of the population controls all the wealth in this country, something is terribly wrong! Republicans think the solution is to cut entitlements, bust labor unions, slash spending on education and job training, while letting fat rich pigs hang on to every fuk'in dollar. What is so wrong with having to pay your fair share? Why should lower income families and the middle class be destroyed because of mindless assholes who are so out of touch with America, they believe taking food out of the mouths of children is a cure for hunger!

This imbalance will not stand. I'm counting the days until the revolt, first the stock market, next, the lack of jobs and education, failing infrastructure, rising food prices, and all because greedy fuk'in rich people forgot where they came from and how to give back.
    Their fair share? The richest, who make 19% of total income, pay over 35% of the total tax burden... I would say they pay much more than their fair share.

You do know that if you raise taxes on businesses, they will just raise prices, right? How will that work for the poor and middle class?

We need a strict, no loophole, 10-15% business tax for doing business here. That's it. No 35+% corporate tax nonsense. People don't realize how much money is wasted on accountants and tax lawyers, that could go to actually improving a product/service

JosephPavs

Your source proved nothing. When that was pointed out you stated you were "the source." The you changed/edited that to something like "I'll find a source when I find it."

I posted a source from the USGS showing world production will likely zero out in roughly 115 years.

I have never read any DOE, USGA or EIA study that supports your statement. Since first reading your post I've been looking. I kind of thought "well, maybe with new technology oil consumption will decrease and production/usage has been re-studied to show we have hundreds of years of oil left." I have yet to find anything showing that and you've posted nothing but posts that amount to little more then "cause I said so, so there!" That debate tactic might work on kids in grade school but most people will not be convinced by them.
    I am not trying to convince you but if you do want to learn something

Look up co2 injection it changes the game

I am not debating the issue either I am telling you what I believe from the facts I know from my industry

Ok so I am done with this point if you want to say you won because of facts great but until we move away from importing oil we will never control the price

Can we move away from importing yes I belive so

Will we, no probably never

First 123456 Last