BigLouie66
    BigLouie66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Tea party faithful huh? Here's what you can do, you can start by pulling your head out of your ass!
    lol...bunch of Teabaggers!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Post of the fukkin Millennium.

Personal responsibility will make a comeback whether you like it or not. The other people's money is running out.
    Yes because Jarvol and the other people are the only ones paying taxes.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

What do all of you people have against the tea party? Do you think we can spend and not make changes and not suffer the consequences? This ship is headed for an iceberg unless we change course. Sadly, I think most of you would rather live in denial until it's too late.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

The Tea Party represent real change. Not like the political tool turd we got in the white house. He represents the establishment.

When you have a party going up against the corruption in D.C, you are going to have resistance. What cracks me up are the sheep that are being told the Tea Party is evil and they believe it. My senile old fart neighbor is blaming the tea party for the USA downgrade even though he talks like one!!! Unreal.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

As far as I'm concerned all the baby boomers on Medicare, Medicaid, and SSI should take their medicine. They're the bastards that voted these guys in for the last few decades, and put us in this mess in the first place. Now they expect the younger generations to fix all the problems while they get all the benefits, no questions asked. They didn't give a damn about our future. Why the hell should I give a damn about their present.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

tired of these stupid fuls talking about cutting social programs. Why didnt you talk about cuts when your lame smelly republican president was in office handing out welfare to rich people who spend it on vagina

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    tired of these stupid fuls talking about cutting social programs. Why didnt you talk about cuts when your lame smelly republican president was in office handing out welfare to rich people who spend it on vagina
    Oh yeah! Well, Tebow sucks! So there!

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Checking in

Ron Paul 2012

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

the debt is unstainable worldwide.....the wiggleroom is closing, Central Falls RI ...filed for bankruptcy, (cannot fund employee pensions)
    we are living too long..............FDR put ss in average life was 62 for a woman,58 for a man

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

The Tea Party attracts only those who have not been paying attention for the last thirty years. Social Security/Medicare/Federal Spending/National Debt are all issues that both voters and Congress have known for 30+ years to be unsustainable in their present format. Legislation does not come about as a result of what people know to be the correct thing to do. Legislation originates out of a crisis mentality in Washington. Politics is about "what have you done for me lately". Assuming your congressman wants to get reelected, he/she is going to do what they have to for reelection. Giving a speech about how you sponsored legislation to reduce govt spending, close military facilities, kill pentagon projects etc etc and the resulting loss of govt jobs/civilian contracts/hi-tech contracts and all the resulting lost job loses associated with these cuts is paramount to slitting your throat. How many of these newly unemployed are lining up to vote for you? Tea Party candidates would be political poison in Congress.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    Assuming your congressman wants to get reelected, he/she is going to do what they have to for reelection. Giving a speech about how you sponsored legislation to reduce govt spending, close military facilities, kill pentagon projects etc etc and the resulting loss of govt jobs/civilian contracts/hi-tech contracts and all the resulting lost job loses associated with these cuts is paramount to slitting your throat. How many of these newly unemployed are lining up to vote for you? Tea Party candidates would be political poison in Congress.
    There is no assuming needed and this mentality, this weak-minded sheep mentality, is exactly why America is headed to a bad, bad place.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

The tea party is nothing more then a bunch of Koch brothers and Dick Army memes. Their actions will hurt every middle class family while greatly benefiting the wealthy. And yea, many are racists, seen enough Obama with a bone through his nose signs et el for this life thank-you. Obama has been a dismal POTUS but a tea party POTUS would make him look like Ike.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    The Tea Party attracts only those who have not been paying attention for the last thirty years. Social Security/Medicare/Federal Spending/National Debt are all issues that both voters and Congress have known for 30+ years to be unsustainable in their present format. Legislation does not come about as a result of what people know to be the correct thing to do. Legislation originates out of a crisis mentality in Washington. Politics is about "what have you done for me lately". Assuming your congressman wants to get reelected, he/she is going to do what they have to for reelection. Giving a speech about how you sponsored legislation to reduce govt spending, close military facilities, kill pentagon projects etc etc and the resulting loss of govt jobs/civilian contracts/hi-tech contracts and all the resulting lost job loses associated with these cuts is paramount to slitting your throat. How many of these newly unemployed are lining up to vote for you? Tea Party candidates would be political poison in Congress.
    You made my point they have known for 30 years and have done nothing!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Let's start a political party that takes away all subsidies from oil companies and forces them to pay their taxes. That would be a good start.
    Last edited by EmpireMaker; 08-09-11 at 05:25 PM. Reason: spelling

JosephPavs

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    The tea party is nothing more then a bunch of Koch brothers and Dick Army memes. Their actions will hurt every middle class family while greatly benefiting the wealthy. And yea, many are racists, seen enough Obama with a bone through his nose signs et el for this life thank-you. Obama has been a dismal POTUS but a tea party POTUS would make him look like Ike.
    Ummmm no, you dont know what your talking about

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Thanks for the laughs, clown.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Oh yeah! Well, Tebow sucks! So there!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Thanks for the laughs, clown.

no problem Albert Pujols. you meat head

JosephPavs

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Let's start a political party that takes away all subsidies from oil companies and forces them to pay their taxes. That would be a good start.
    Lets start by removing OPEC

Tully Mars 63

Umm no I've been watching this closely and have researched the tea party's funding and organization.

http://http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Tea_Party

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Tea_Party

Screaming "Taxed Enough Already" while wearing a tri-corner hat, hold a sign that depicts the POTUS as a monkey all while wearing a Halloween custom doesn't make you informed or even appear to be informed. We've spent years, hell decades, spending more then we take in, Bush Jr. entered the picture and lowered taxes even more. The tax rates are now lower then they've been in over 50 years but according to the Tea Baggers we're over taxed. We started two wars without funding them, borrow, borrow and borrow some more. Cheney told us "deficits don't matter." Umm, yes they do. The right was all for the wars and the Bush tax cuts and now (the tea party is heavily weighted to the right with something like 17% being Dem or left leaning) they think the only acceptable way to reduce to the debt is by cutting spending. Basically they spent like drunken sailors in a whorehouse for 6-8 year and now they have no intention of paying for what they spent.

A rational balanced solution to our current serious situation would be a balance of cuts to entitlements (raise the SS retirement age, have a means test for some medicare services etc..), cutting the DOD and the Department of 'Homeland Security' and raising revenues by closing loop holes and raising the tax rates on the wealthiest 3-4% and actually collecting taxes on corporations, many of whom paid zip last year while showing massive profits.

Rational approaches are almost alway the most effective, tea baggers are anythig but rational.
    Last edited by Tully Mars 63; 08-10-11 at 07:09 AM.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    Lets start by removing OPEC
    You think we should get rid of OPEC? The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries? Of which we're not a member and based on the amount of oil we import will never be a member. So how would you "get rid" of it?

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Reign in excessive govt spending? Counnt me inn!

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know Michele Bachmann is secretly trying to hide her horns.

JosephPavs

You think we should get rid of OPEC? The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries? Of which we're not a member and based on the amount of oil we import will never be a member. So how would you "get rid" of it?
    OPEC's existence sets a baseline price for oil. Limiting the # of barrels on the market also known as collusion we have enough oil in the US for over 400 years go drill it

Tully Mars 63

And you get this "400 year' supply number where?

Even if it's true, which I can find no source for, it would not end OPEC.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You know what? Fck the govt! You bust your ass for years, pay your taxes and what does
    the govt have to show for it? Nothing! SS and Medicare will run out. Your great grand kids
    will be paying down our debt.

Every man for himself. Do what you can to earn a living. Work under the table, rob banks,
    deal drugs or what ever. Quit giving money to the govt, when they don't know what to do
    with it.

Corps, the rich, anyone filing a return cheat on their taxes, if not outright, through loop holes
    or deductions. Those are probably magnified. How many returns are audited? It ain't illegal
    until you get caught right?

There must be a market for tax cheats, with all the commercials for reducing debt to the govt.

For those who are legit when filing, I applaud you. I'm sure you are sick of paying the govt, too.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

the only REAL tea party movement is the Ron Paul movement.
    the first tea party in modern times was 2007 in Boston and it was a Ron Paul event.
    everyone else is a corporate puppet, war industry enabler, and political opportunist.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Flying on Air Force One...Barack looks at Michelle, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Michelle shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy." Hearing their exchange, the pilot of Air Force One said to his co-pilot,"Such big-shots back there. I could throw both of them out of the window and make 300 million people very happy!!"

Got this in an email this morning.

JosephPavs

http://www.npr.org/templates/text/s.php?sId=5424033&m=1

Here is one location for oil
    800 billion gallons @ 20 million per day

800,000,000,000 / 20,000,000 = 40,000 days / 365 = 109 years check the math

JosephPavs

When you do not import oil you do not need an oil exporting country

Ending US reliance of countries that are part of OPEC

Ending the US and OPEC connection

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    http://www.npr.org/templates/text/s.php?sId=5424033&m=1

Here is one location for oil
    800 billion gallons @ 20 million per day

800,000,000,000 / 20,000,000 = 40,000 days / 365 = 109 years check the math
    And what are you going to do with the dirt and rocks after you destroy the forest and the mountains to squeeze out the oil?

Tea party has all figured it out I suppose.

JosephPavs

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    And what are you going to do with the dirt and rocks after you destroy the forest and the mountains to squeeze out the oil?

Tea party has all figured it out I suppose.
    Yes I do, pile it up and replant it after 300 years, what's the problem?

I don't see hippies investing money in the design of the Prius i see the govt subsidizing it.

I would rather oil companies spend thei money and go make more money, increase jobs, lower oil prices

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

TEA party isn't republican or democrat. They will support any President that is fiscally responsible. How could any reasonable person not agree with that?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    TEA party isn't republican or democrat. They will support any President that is fiscally responsible. How could any reasonable person not agree with that?
    Over 30% of the people in this country are dependent upon the various
    federal and state entitlement programs for survival.
    They are therefore acting responsibly and reasonably when they vote Democrat.
    Talk of budgets and taxes do not interest them at all.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Over 30% of the people in this country are dependent upon the various
    federal and state entitlement programs for survival.
    so what? You can't spend $$ you don't have can you? Maybe some short term in emergencies or what have you. 15 Trillion you cannot. Look at the results. Its common sense. Plain and simple. Spin it all you want.

First 12345 ... Last