Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

What is the Best Forex trading site?

looking for opinions on the best forex trading site. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

It really depends on how you trade. Some sites have better candlestick charts, some do better with other kinds.

I recommend checking out some of the big ones (oanda, etc) and trying their systems

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough one there
    Play with big ones also play with ones that offer micro forex trades so you can get your feet wet and only lose small amounts
    Forex is very popular and has most volume out of any financial trading..spreads are real tight too

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough one there
    Play with big ones also play with ones that offer micro forex trades so you can get your feet wet and only lose small amounts
    Forex is very popular and has most volume out of any financial trading..spreads are real tight too
    Yeah I had read on the one about micro forex accounts. I just started a practice account with oanda like the previous poster had mentioned to see the one platform and how it work etc. It is a market I am very interested in .

leahstuart
    leahstuart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lower spread does not mean better broker, because brokers with higher spread my give you additional services.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

OANDA is good with low spreads. It's funny because most brokers just book your bets and don't actually put your positions in unless you prove you can win? How is this legal? I dunno but it's pretty ironic.