bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Entire police force quits at once in Mexican town

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-towns-p...232518398.html

Yet everyone here is insanely against enforcing immigration laws, I guess you morons like lots of shootouts and welfare recipients, hope you guys that live in the border states are well armed as the violence spreads over the border you will need to depend on whatever arsenal you've assembled to keep you from the graveyard. Of course the drug gangs you want an open border policy with are 10x better armed than you as they dont let laws against assault weapons get in the way of a good time but maybe you can pick them off with that semiauto .40 Glock of yours while they empty 10 rounds/second into you with an AK47

Keep thinking that all the violent ones will stay in their cities 10 miles over the border and keep all their crimes there, keep believing in an unchecked immigration policy and that undocumented illegal immigrants that can blow your brains out and hop back across the border with 0% of ever being caught will treat you better than they do the police force in their hometown

Do you understand that the ppl in those towns are now completely controlled by gang members, the 20-man police force got so fuckin tired of being killed that they finally just turned the town over to the criminals and said **** it no laws anymore, is that really what you want for your city? Average Mexican is a drug gang criminal or welfare scam artist, average American is so fuckin worried about being considered racist that they'll flush their own country down the comode to prove otherwise, well wtf do you consider that 20-man police force that just quit, a bunch of fuckin self-racists?

Look you're racist if you believe in slavery, but if you simply prefer not to live in the middle of a ghetto/drug war/welfare city you simply have a brain....LEARN THA FUCKIN DIFFERENCE!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-05-11 at 07:35 AM.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are you from?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

racist

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

The whole police force probably was 4 people and two horses

bettilimbroke999

Read the article, 20-man police force and the town is located just outside of the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez which has a population of over 1.3 million

They killed 6 of the previously 26-man police force during the previous 3 months and the other 20 quit to avoid being killed shortly

The town has a population of 13000 and is about 15 miles from the US border
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-05-11 at 03:45 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    racist
    No...realist

bettilimbroke999

The city of Ciudad Juarez, which borders the US at El Paso, TX is the most violent area in the world outside of war zones

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Disgrace of a govt
    Corrupt as it gets
    well just let them take over Country

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

they.re a bunch of ******* AMATEURS

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Coming to a state near you.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Juarez area has all ways been a mess. The average mexican is not a drug gang criminal you stupid fukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    Juarez area has all ways been a mess. The average mexican is not a drug gang criminal you stupid fukk.
    Then go live in Juarez you stupid ****, I hope you apply to be sheriff of those nice people

If you want the US to look like Mexico continue with unchecked undocumented illegal immigration by the millions and you will get just that, when the police force in your town quits to avoid being killed perhaps you'll finally change your tune
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-05-11 at 07:46 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

women are whores, blacks are ghetto, brown are gang members

Biggest complaining bitch in the Internet.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    women are whores, blacks are ghetto, brown are gang members Biggest complaining bitch in the Internet.
    yea the police all quit to take jobs at microsoft I guess

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

If demand stopped in America the drug cartels would cease to exist.

Never will happen so you can thank your druggie american friends for that.

Yes, mexico is a filth hole and glad they have a long trip to make to Canada.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    yea the police all quit to take jobs at microsoft I guess
    Nah. They just joined the drug cartels to provide drugs to you guys.

bettilimbroke999

Nah. They just joined the drug cartels to provide drugs to you guys.
    ^^^^^
    This

Finally a word of fuckin honesty out of your mouth Mayan, you know the Mexicans are good for nothing other than smuggling drugs and abusing welfare. Most of the illegal immigrants have absolute zero dollars and a 2nd grade education and multiple anchor babies so what do you expect, if I said something like your last post you would be allover me talking about racist but there you go fuckin admitting it. Judging from your last post you're clearly self-racist!

The Mexican police have two options

A) Realize they have about a week to live if they actually try to enforce laws in Mexico and quit or become corrupt drug smugglers themselves

B) Try to enforce the laws for a very short amount of time and die

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If demand stopped in America the drug cartels would cease to exist.

Never will happen so you can thank your druggie american friends for that.

Yes, mexico is a filth hole and glad they have a long trip to make to Canada.
    Demand for illegal drugs around the world will never stop, honestly I think we should just make all drugs legal and if you OD and kill yourself so be it. You talk like the US is the problem and is the only drug users on the planet get a fuckin life, illegal drugs dominate the fuckin planet, they just found a yacht in the UK with over 350 million dollars worth of coke on board.

Things people across the globe universally want

#1 Money
    #2 Women
    #3 Drugs
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-05-11 at 12:25 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    ^^^^^
    This

Finally a word of fuckin honesty out of your mouth Mayan, you know the Mexicans are good for nothing other than smuggling drugs and abusing welfare. Most of the illegal immigrants have absolute zero dollars and a 2nd grade education and multiple anchor babies so what do you expect, if I said something like your last post you would be allover me talking about racist but there you go fuckin admitting it. Judging from your last post you're clearly self-racist!

A) Realize they have about a week to live if they actually try to enforce laws in Mexico and quit or become corrupt drug smugglers themselves

yeah yeah.. Check the welfare numbers again, the biggest problem my people have is that we start working at a young age, while your white ass has your daddy pay for everything.

An I'm not Mexican so I'm not self-racist.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Stop the drug war. Problem goes away. Explain to me again why adults think they need other adults to tell them what they can and cannot put into their mouths?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dax

k13

Demand for drugs around the world will never stop, you act like the US is the only drug users on the planet get a fuckin life, they just found a yacht in the UK with over 350 million dollars worth of cocaine on board. There is a huge market across the globe for illegal drugs
    US alone consumes more cocaine than the rest of the world put together, think about that.

4.5% consumes 50%

Obviously demand won't stop but don't whine when you are the biggest supporter if it.

bettilimbroke999

yeah yeah.. Check the welfare numbers again, the biggest problem my people have is that we start working at a young age, while your white ass has your daddy pay for everything.

An I'm not Mexican so I'm not self-racist.
    Oh sorry Mexican-American, I forgot your dad drug your mom through the desert to have her anchor baby in a US hospital bc he was so ashamed of his "brown land"

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

US alone consumes more cocaine than the rest of the world put together, think about that.

4.5% consumes 50%

Obviously demand won't stop but don't whine when you are the biggest supporter if it.
    Check your facts again.

bettilimbroke999

4.5% consumes 50%

Dude we are the most successful economy in the world, thus we are going to consume a large % of everything, bc we have the money with which to consume it. When the other consumers make 25 cents a day in China for example they aint gonna be doing a whole lot of lines of coke.

I assure you ANYONE IN THE WORLD wants 3 things

1 Money
    2 Women
    3 Drugs

Now whether they get them or not is another story but certainly demand aint going anywhere

You talk like US citizens are another fuckin species, we are all just humans, we are all after the same things. Mexico doesnt want to be an unbelievable shithole, but their citizens have turned it into one and now want to invade and do the same to the US

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Oh sorry Mexican-American, I forgot your dad drug your mom through the desert to have her anchor baby in a US hospital bc he was so ashamed of his "brown land"
    No, wrong again complaining whore, not Mexican, and my parents came here in one of those flying things.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are in no position to make any judgements. I live in Southern California. In a border town.

I graduated high school with a class where at least 40% of the graduates were of mexican decent.

I deal with Mexicans on a daily basis. Whether its at school, work, or at a taco shop.

I know the people, you don't. So shut your fukin mouth and stop thinking that you can form an opinion based on what you read or see on the news.
    ^^^^^
    This

k13

Dude we are the most successful economy in the world, thus we are going to consume a large % of everything, bc we have the money with which to consume it. When the other consumers make 25 cents a day in China for example they aint gonna be doing a whole lot of lines of coke.

I assure you ANYONE IN THE WORLD wants 3 things

1 Money
    2 Women
    3 Drugs

Now whether they get them or not is another story but certainly demand aint going anywhere

You talk like US citizens are another fuckin species, we are all just humans, we are all after the same things. Mexico doesnt want to be an unbelievable shithole, but their citizens have turned it into one and now want to invade and do the same to the US

What a joke.....

So you think people in Japan are poor and can't afford coke?

You are so fucken stupid. Go buy a Condo in Tokyo, I'm sure everyone on here would be able to afford one since they are from the most successful economy in the world.

Yup, you know what EVERYONE in the world wants.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    You are in no position to make any judgements. I live in Southern California. In a border town.

I graduated high school with a class where at least 40% of the graduates were of mexican decent.

I deal with Mexicans on a daily basis. Whether its at school, work, or at a taco shop.

I know the people, you don't. So shut your fukin mouth and stop thinking that you can form an opinion based on what you read or see on the news.
    Go to Juarez and tell the Mexican police how ridiculous they're behaving then, no need for the entire police force to quit when YOU know how good the people are, perhaps you could put in an application for sheriff and show em how wrong we all are

bettilimbroke999

What a joke.....

So you think people in Japan are poor and can't afford coke?

You are so fucken stupid. Go buy a Condo in Tokyo, I'm sure everyone on here would be able to afford one since they are from the most successful economy in the world.

Yup, you know what EVERYONE in the world wants.
    Whats the penalty for drug possession in Japan...death? Yea well when the US adds a mandatory death penalty for drug possession demand will drop (one way or another)

bettilimbroke999

I really like how the US is to blame for everything bc we have all the money, very clever views the rest of this shit world have.

I guess when the drug smugglers stop at tin shacks in panama, costa rica, honduras, nicaragua, mexico and ask if ppl want to buy their 40 billion worth of coke they dont sell much, perhaps they dont have too much luck in those countries since no one makes more than a dollar a day. I assure you unless the culture is extremely anti-drug and you would either be killed or just shunned from society if you do drugs then any society that can afford them will do them and do them ALOT

All that said you cant blame the user for drug wars, I mean if somehow there wasnt drugs do you think these gang members would be joining churches instead of killing police forces, very fuckin doubtful
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-05-11 at 01:07 PM.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Stop the drug war. Problem goes away. Explain to me again why adults think they need other adults to tell them what they can and cannot put into their mouths?
    This is the solution.

Just stop the Prohibition and violence will be over.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post
    This is the solution.

Just stop the Prohibition and violence will be over.
    Yup pretty much this is the answer, I have no idea why the world prohibits drugs, I mean educating the ppl on the negative effects I understand but if a person still wants to do them then have at em

All people know fast food, tobacco, alcohol are fuckin terrible for you yet they do them anyway, that's their choice