thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

did ne1 here ever bet a sport daily, quit betting it, but kept gambling on other 1s?

ive heard of people quitting completely, but no one who has stopped betting one specific sport that they played on a daily basis while they kept playing the other sports. i find myself keep getting sucked into more and more different sports as i keep betting.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I quit betting NCAA football, NFL and NBA... but still bet MLB, NHL, Soccer, and NCAA basketball.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

I stopped betting everyday regular season MLB and NBA years ago but still spot bet during regular season and bet playoffs of those sports. Couldnt keep up with daily grind and swings were too much at the time.
    For a year or 2 I didnt even spot bet MLB or NBA but continued to bet the other major sports and also gambled on poker and such.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I've quit MLB and will occasionally play WNBA. Just holding out for FB!

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

almost a week of no betting sports for me, been about 4 years since i've taken a week off, during MLB NBA n NFL SEASONS.

Have actually been enjoying the break. Still have a strong urge to gamble, but discipline is key

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

two losing nba seasons for me, might have to not bet that one next year. baseball, hockey, and college bball are my favorites. i've been breaking even in football, really enjoy the nfl action but always bet on seahawks and panthers and shit like that.