incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

last time the yankees scores so many runs...wasnt it against seattle? or maybe baltimore, and came back the following day and lost....either way i am going for them tonight, and we shall see

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Even if Yankees loose so what just bet them every game after.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

It has nothing to do with how their lineup has done against Humber. It has nothing to do with how "hot" the Yankees have been lately. It has nothing to do with the white sox having pride. The bottom line is that the bookmakers knew they were creating value for white sox bettors but didn't care because they know the market will overreact to any Yankees line less than -125. So they squeezed some value out of moron Yankee bettors and gave white sox sharps a solid play.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yanks should score at least 5 runs

Lets cape off that number

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post
    It has nothing to do with how their lineup has done against Humber. It has nothing to do with how "hot" the Yankees have been lately. It has nothing to do with the white sox having pride. The bottom line is that the bookmakers knew they were creating value for white sox bettors but didn't care because they know the market will overreact to any Yankees line less than -125. So they squeezed some value out of moron Yankee bettors and gave white sox sharps a solid play.
    all stats aside the Yanks are smokin hot right now and the Sox are near "ozzie implode mode" I'll take the Yanks for the same play I had them the last 2 nights....doesn't matter what park, who's on the mound, who's umping, etc etc the Yanks rape the AL Central every single year. If I'm at a craps table and the dice have been in my hand for a half hour I'm not gonna walk away to get a sandwich because I "think" I might cool off...ride the hot hand for a normal play imo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: linewiz

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12860

on the yankees how can you not be

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's not really questioning the line as much as he is trying to spark discussion.

illfuuptn

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    all stats aside the Yanks are smokin hot right now and the Sox are near "ozzie implode mode" I'll take the Yanks for the same play I had them the last 2 nights....doesn't matter what park, who's on the mound, who's umping, etc etc the Yanks rape the AL Central every single year. If I'm at a craps table and the dice have been in my hand for a half hour I'm not gonna walk away to get a sandwich because I "think" I might cool off...ride the hot hand for a normal play imo
    Level? Hahaha if not you're sooooo dumb. I'm sure the books don't know that the Yankees are "hot" and I'm sure they don't know that squares will be all over them. They're in big trouble.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

On the Yankees tonight

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yankees are looking good for sure, like st-louis and philly as well

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

yanks and red sox both win tonight

jjgold

people keep pounding Yanks as they try and get back money they lost in the market

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I haven't been around long enough to know, but is jjgold the biggest square here or just trolling everyone?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Whitesox is the sharp play tonight.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Pierre LF
    Ramirez SS
    Konerko DH
    Dunn 1B
    Quentin RF
    Pierzynski C
    Beckham 2B
    De Aza CF
    Morel 3B
    (Humber P)

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by san2c View Post
    I haven't been around long enough to know, but is jjgold the biggest square here or just trolling everyone?
    neither really, he starts a lot of threads, was founding member. i don't think he's betting on yankees.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Yanks are 0-4 since 8-29-2004 trying to sweep on the road in a 4 game series.

I am personally going to take a stab at the under. I always play the under after the Yankees put 12 or more runs. Their games are 4-18 under since 8-19-2008 and 1-8 under this year.

gl everyone tonight!!!

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Yanks are 0-4 since 8-29-2004 trying to sweep on the road in a 4 game series.

I am personally going to take a stab at the under. I always play the under after the Yankees put 12 or more runs. Their games are 4-18 under since 8-19-2008 and 1-8 under this year.

gl everyone tonight!!!
    can't always go with statistics, yankeess are playing there best ball, and whitesox make more errors than a college team. I've watched all 3 games this series and have bet 2 of them. 2nite will be my 3rd bet.. Nova knows he's playing for his spot, he did well his last outing just like Hughes did. Idc if Humber has good numbers against the Yankees he's 0-3 his last 3 starts and I don't see it getting ANY better against the hottest team

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    can't always go with statistics, yankeess are playing there best ball, and whitesox make more errors than a college team. I've watched all 3 games this series and have bet 2 of them. 2nite will be my 3rd bet.. Nova knows he's playing for his spot, he did well his last outing just like Hughes did. Idc if Humber has good numbers against the Yankees he's 0-3 his last 3 starts and I don't see it getting ANY better against the hottest team

Yes, I agree! However, I am personally not playing a side on this one tonight. I got burnt with the Sox last night. I am also not a fan of a short line to take the Yanks (even on the road) with the way the WSox are playing and after three solid wins from the Yankees.. smells like rotten snatch if you ask me.

mngambler

Yanks looking good so far

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Yanks looking good so far

yanks looking GREAT so far

if they escape this inning with a 3 run lead, the game is long over. Pigs will fly out of my ass before a struggling white sox team can get 4 runs against the extremely dominating duo of Mariano Rivera and David robertson

mngambler

bink....

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

even that homo JJ Gold couldn't fukk this game up for us

thank you yankees

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Level? Hahaha if not you're sooooo dumb. I'm sure the books don't know that the Yankees are "hot" and I'm sure they don't know that squares will be all over them. They're in big trouble.
    Yeah, good call on that one behind your red tinted glasses

Guys that bet CWS because Humber pitched well against the Yankees last outing I can understand. Guys that thought the CWS would show up to not get swept at home, fine........

But LOL @ all the guys trying to be "sharp" and over thinking this one trying to sound like they know WTF they're talking about with the books trying to bait you on the Yankees.

It's not rocket science boys......Red hot Yankees at almost even money against a shitty CWS team who have looked completely overmatched all series......Like I said before it was clearly Yankees or no bet

Good win fellow Yankees backers

jjgold

I never said take the game
    I said how can't you take them
    I just pointed out obvious here

No credit for win

gunnersgun
    gunnersgun's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a ******* joke, 5 runs going into the 9th and I'm thinking that my under is golden then that ******* 3 run blast followed by noesi giving up the bomb to 1 of the 4 ******* batters he faced, so annoyed right now...

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Good call Jj

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

good one JJ, easy win

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

EZ money--good call, was an easy decision

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i feel the yanks would win the division and the much favorite red sox would play for the wild card. It such a jinx when everyone's predicting that such a team would be in the world series, the sux.

jjgold

All we do is provide info and obvious calls
    Sometimes though you go against the obvious and you can do well
    Its all a game
    lets play ball

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call. And the right question.

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Yankees projected line-up 0-18 combined in their career off Humber.
    Too small a sample.

illfuuptn

^^^So is "the yanks have been scoring a ton lately." It's variance people. You all put too much weight on meaningless fluctuations. Variance happens. The wrong side wins often. Kinda like when the Yankees won yesterday.

jjgold

No idea about tonight though

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

^^^So is "the yanks have been scoring a ton lately." It's variance people. You all put too much weight on meaningless fluctuations. Variance happens. The wrong side wins often. Kinda like when the Yankees won yesterday.
    to be fair they were never behind yesterday so saying that is a tad misleading to a degree...

First 123 Last