BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(sorry chad you cant live in my house)

BOYS TODAY CHAD OCHOCINCO TWEETED THAT HE IS GOING TO SPEND A WEEK OR TWO WITH A PATRIOTS SEASON TICKET HOLDER UNTIL HE SETTLES IN WITH HIS OWN CRIB.HEY CHAD SORRY BUT TAKE BEANTOWNJIM OFF YOUR LIST YOU CANT STAY WITH ME.IMAGINE IF THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB FOUND OUT I HAD A NIGERIAN LIVING IN MY HOUSE THEY WOULD START CALLING ME (UNCLE BEANTOWN) AND I WOULD BE DUCKING ASSINNATION ATTEMPTS DAILY.MY HOUSE WOULD PROBABLY GET FIRE BOMBED I WOULD BE DUCKING BULLETS ITS JUST NOT A GOOD FIT IN SOUTH BOSTON TO HAVE A NIGERIAN IN THE HOUSE.

CHAD MAYBE YOU BETTER GO TO ROXBURY OR DORCHESTER THOSE ARE THE BLACK COMMUNITIES I KNOW YOU WONT BE BANGING WHITE BROADS BUT AT LEAST OUR HOMES WILL BE SAFE FROM THE FIRE BOMBS.

WHO THE F-CK WOULD LET CHAD OCHOCINCO LIVE IN THERE HOUSE IT WONT BE GOOD WHEN YOUR 21 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SAYS DADDY I AM PREGNANT AND OCHOCINCO IS THE DADDY I KNEW THAT NIGERIAN COULDNT KEEP HIS HANDS OFF THE WHITE WOMEN

CHAD IS SERIOUS HE IS GOING TO STAY WITH A PATRIOTS FAN MY HOUSE IS NOT ON THE MARKET CHAD GET LOST BEFORE I CALL THE COPS

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do you frown when you are down prick?

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Something makes me think you weren't on his list anyways Jimmy

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

ONCE YOU LET THESE NIGERIANS IN THE HOUSE YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF THEM.FIRST IT WOULD BE CHAD OCHOCINCO THEN HIS MOTHER,THEN HIS BROTHER,COUSINS,THEY LIVE IN PACKS YOU WOULD HAVE A WHOLE JUNGLE LIVING WITH YOU ONCE YOU LET ONE IN.

LOOK WHAT OBAMA DID AS SOON AS HE GOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE MICHELLE MOVED IN HER MOTHER SHE HASNT LEFT YET AND THE TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING FOR HER MEALS AND SECURITY YOU CANT GET RID OF THESE NIGERIANS ONCE THEY MOVE IN

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

777_hotstreak
    777_hotstreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

lmaooo u racist **** how dare you? nigerians are the coolest people on the planet.... plus they shove hundreds of drugs up their ass to traffic narcotics just so us americans can get high!! long live nigerians!!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

BEANER HE SAID CHEATS SEASON TICKET HOLDER WHICH EXCLUDES YOU ANYWAY

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Best BTJ thread ever. Period.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THE STORY IS RIGHT HERE

WWW.MYFOXBOSTON.COM

SHARE YOUR HOUSE WITH CHAD OCHOCINCO AND HAVE AN INTERRACIAL GRANDCHILD IN 9 MONTHS

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

come on btj

it will be the first time your wife has ever been satisfied, and she will stop banging your russian neighbor - maybe

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FuzzyDunlop

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

All the other blacks in Boston have already banged btj's wife......why would another one really make a difference?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stogies

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

sec 140..row 23...seats 17 and 18....he can come live with me but i live in southern RI...bout an hour and a half ride to practice for him

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So much wrongness and depravity in this thread....Fukkin funny

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beamtown, you must be the one of the top two or three stupidest posters here. And thats saying a lot. Ironically, the other two are also white You must be so angry seeing all of these black men living like kings Beaner. Gotta piss a racist like you off. 1/2 of blacks living like Kings because they are athletically superior to whites and the other 1/2 living off of governement checks, not even having to work and still getting paid. Beammer pal, lets face it, your race is pretty fukkn ignorant

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Beamtown, you must be the one of the top two or three stupidest posters here. And thats saying a lot. Ironically, the other two are also white You must be so angry seeing all of these black men living like kings Beaner. Gotta piss a racist like you off. 1/2 of blacks living like Kings because they are athletically superior to whites and the other 1/2 living off of governement checks, not even having to work and still getting paid. Beammer pal, lets face it, your race is pretty fukkn ignorant
    The irony is he starts these threads to incite others and constantly gets buried Its almost like he enjoys feeling worthless

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why dont you chill out and get that giant chip off your shoulder you dork

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

LIKE I SAID CAP DAT I DONT CARE HOW THESE NIGERIANS LIVE AS LONG AS THEY ARENT LIVING NEXT DOOR TO ME ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT SAID HALF OF THEM LIVE LIKE KINGS AND THE OTHER HALF LIVE OFF GOVERNMENT CHECKS I CANT SAY FOR CERTAIN BUT THAT SOUNDS KIND OF RACIST CAP DAT

I CANT IMAGINE ME BEING KNOWN AS UNCLE JIM INSTEAD OF UNCLE TOM DOWN AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB

LET CHAD GO LIVE WITH SOME JEW LIKE ROBERT KRAFT OR ILLINI WE ALL KNOW THAT WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE JEWS DONT LIKE BLACKS RIGHT ILLINI

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    why dont you chill out and get that giant chip off your shoulder you dork
    wtf, settle down pal. No need for name calling. Not sure why you're all up in arms over this whole deal anyhow. Take a hit of some dark green hash pal and just relax

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    LIKE I SAID CAP DAT I DONT CARE HOW THESE NIGERIANS LIVE AS LONG AS THEY ARENT LIVING NEXT DOOR TO ME ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT SAID HALF OF THEM LIVE LIKE KINGS AND THE OTHER HALF LIVE OFF GOVERNMENT CHECKS I CANT SAY FOR CERTAIN BUT THAT SOUNDS KIND OF RACIST CAP DAT I CANT IMAGINE ME BEING KNOWN AS UNCLE JIM INSTEAD OF UNCLE TOM DOWN AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB LET CHAD GO LIVE WITH SOME JEW LIKE ROBERT KRAFT OR ILLINI WE ALL KNOW THAT WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE JEWS DONT LIKE BLACKS RIGHT ILLINI

Jim you are racist. You call blacks Nigerians because you don't have the balls to say nig ger. You are a spineless piece of shit that lives in anonymity and would never call a group of blacks Nigerians to their face, yet you feel that it is OK here. Fukk off
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 08-04-11 at 04:51 AM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Jimmy, be open-minded. Give him free rent. A cable TV channel will PAY you $10k for the reality series.

Imagine that "Odd Couple" = Chad + BTJ.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

"ASSINNATION ATTEMPTS"

Jimmy, say it ain't so. I didn't know you were HOMO.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

So your shtick is that you start threads in parentheses, type in all caps and say stupid racist shit? Got it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The best part of btj's post is where he talks about the Irish Social Club in Boston like it is some hot spot when in reality it is the just the break room for the city's garbagemen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

You must be in the top 3 with him as well.

Take "1/2" and change it to 0.00005

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

BTJ is my favorite poster on SBR. The entertainment value of his threads is second to none.