bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

All women are prostitutes and we are all their johns

Are you a guy that likes to have sex with girls? Yes, alright I understand me too

Do you like to **** girls that arent so disgusting you would be embarassed to be seen in public with them? Yes, alright I understand me too

Get ready to pay my friend, pay and then pay some more, when youre dating her empty your wallet on gifts, dates, flowers, etc, dont buy her the garbage you would eat off the McDs dollar menu take her every date to some restaurant you know is a complete and utter ripoff, go broke like me chasing the pussy my friends its the meaning of life. If you marry her pay all her bills and have her live off of you, you signed the contract and that pussy must be paid for in installments for the duration, when she gets old and disgusting and her pussy makes you want to puke to even think about ******* it and you say I think we need a divorce then the courts will have you continue to pay her and give her half your stuff....just because she fuked you a few times a month in exchange for having all her bills paid while you broke your back to earn the money.

Moral of the story is we all try to BUY women, Im sick of all the self righteous ***** on here being like I would never buy a prostitute, dude all the money you've blown "dating" is buying a prostitute, unless thats just how you roll and you take your guy friends out and pay for everything they get and buy them gifts etc and pay all their bills as well. I mean if thats just how you treat your friends then alright but if you're like 100% of the rest of the guys in the world you spend all that cash to get laid.

Its the only way gentleman, woman are all whores and we are all their johns, if you believe in love you've got your head up your ass, its about exchanging sex for $$$$
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-11 at 02:54 AM.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RealSlimShady, and vyomguy

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Are you a guy that likes to have sex with girls? Yes, alright I understand me too Do you like to **** girls that arent so disgusting you would be embarassed to be seen in public with them? Yes, alright I understand me too Get ready to pay my friend, pay and then pay some more, when youre dating her empty your wallet on gifts, dates, flowers, etc, dont buy her the garbage you would eat off the McDs dollar menu take her every date to some restaurant you know is a complete and utter ripoff, go broke like me chasing the pussy my friends its the meaning of life. If you marry her pay all her bills and have her live off of you, you signed the contract and that pussy must be paid for in installments for the duration, when she gets old and disgusting the courts will have you continue to pay her and give her half your stuff....just because you fuked her. Its the only way gentleman, woman are all whores and we are all their johns, if you believe in love you've got your head up your ass, its about exchanging sex for $$$$
    Been saying this 4 years...even a couple of my mutual female friends agree....Women that cant fend for themselves generally fall into this category. However if ur a smart guy youll find the +EV in this situation. Make sure u find one with a good job and get her to pay for you

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** bitches there all ****** up!!!!

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Well they do have the upper hand....men need sex.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy has a miserable outlook on everything.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Take away ur personal thoughts on this matter and u gotta admit that technically OP has a point...we pay 4 it in one way or another...Find one that has a good job and is educated and things are completely different...A byproduct of the capitalist system of ideology

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Been saying this 4 years...even a couple of my mutual female friends agree....Women that cant fend for themselves generally fall into this category. However if ur a smart guy youll find the +EV in this situation. Make sure u find one with a good job and get her to pay for you
    No, no sir, I am sorry but you are wrong, women are basically universally HUGE -EV. You see I used to think like you about dating a girl with a good job as well, but the truth is that an intelligent (necessary to have any decent paying job) and attractive girl already KNOWS what an incredible catch she is and has guys lining up to empty their wallet to get in her pants. It is HIGHLY unlikely that after being treated like a princess by every guy shes ever dated that she will suddenly act like the fat whores with mustaches that you see on online dating site that are willing to pay for the guy.

Think about it like this, if you had 1000 good looking girls constantly begging for your rooster and wanting to spend all their money on you what would compel you to go after a girl that wants you to support her, I mean unless the girl is just unbelievably hot you would not do this. If you are Brad Pitt then yes you can possibly be the exception, if you are not then you should pretty much ignore the pipe dream of an attractive woman supporting you

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Nope. Just keeping it real. I get tired of these self righteous morons on here that are beating off in their mom's basement saying oh I would never buy a prostitute while they are going broke on dates praying the girl gives them a handjob

BEANTOWNJIM BETTILIMBROKE IS A REALIST NOT A JACKASS

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Are you a guy that likes to have sex with girls? Yes, alright I understand me too Do you like to **** girls that arent so disgusting you would be embarassed to be seen in public with them? Yes, alright I understand me too Get ready to pay my friend, pay and then pay some more, when youre dating her empty your wallet on gifts, dates, flowers, etc, dont buy her the garbage you would eat off the McDs dollar menu take her every date to some restaurant you know is a complete and utter ripoff, go broke like me chasing the pussy my friends its the meaning of life. If you marry her pay all her bills and have her live off of you, you signed the contract and that pussy must be paid for in installments for the duration, when she gets old and disgusting and her pussy makes you want to puke to even think about ******* it and you say I think we need a divorce then the courts will have you continue to pay her and give her half your stuff....just because she fuked you a few times a month in exchange for having all her bills paid while you broke your back to earn the money.
    I agree with what you are saying!!! But.... but... we (as guys) must put up our own shields sometimes and make sure we know what they hell we are doing. Meaning... sometimes we need to take a time out. If we get overly anxious and get married... it's our death in a way. We must stay strong... stay independent... and never give the chick the upper hand. The way I see it... I try not to get too close... if the chick wants to leave me for good... so be it. I never yell... or give her the cold shoulder... she'll come back... and if she doesn't... always have a back up. But... once we give into any woman... it's all over for us.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

uh, lots of women work nowadays, even married ones. and many will pick up the tab also.

this isn't the 1950s anymore.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by BigDan; 08-03-11 at 04:13 AM.

ACoochy

No, no sir, I am sorry but you are wrong, women are basically universally HUGE -EV. You see I used to think like you about dating a girl with a good job as well, but the truth is that an intelligent (necessary to have any decent paying job) and attractive girl already KNOWS what an incredible catch she is and has guys lining up to empty their wallet to get in her pants. It is HIGHLY unlikely that after being treated like a princess by every guy shes ever dated that she will suddenly act like the fat whores with mustaches that you see on online dating site that are willing to pay for the guy. Think about it like this, if you had 1000 good looking girls constantly begging for your rooster and wanting to spend all their money on you what would compel you to go after a girl that wants you to support her, I mean unless the girl is just unbelievably hot you would not do this. If you are Brad Pitt then yes you can possibly be the exception, if you are not then you should pretty much ignore the pipe dream of an attractive woman supporting you
    Sorry bettie but i gotta disagree here to an extent...Ive got one atm that is attractive (doesnt know it), has a PhD, works as a research scientist who pulls in over 100k and whilst she expects me to pull my weight (which i do MINIMALLY) im able to say the right things at the right time which keeps me in the good books almost always...All of my partners but 1 have had and made more than i...Treat her like she is a princess (even when you know shes not right) and youll find she will not want to 'upgrade' because alot of guys are arseholes and have a negative attitude which will never help their cause...
    OP maybe a change in outlook is what is needed here...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    uh, lots of women work nowadays, even married ones. and many will pick up the tab also.

this isn't the 1950s anymore.
    Oh you're right about that, women want equal pay and complete equality with men when it comes to business opportunities....just not when dating. Yo ass dont reach for that wallet when you get to the front of the line at the movie theater or when the check comes at the end of dinner and you might as well jack off in the theater or the restaurant as that is the only action you're going to get.

My last gf had a good paying job and lived rent free, you would think she would be loaded as a result, but she also had a great pension for spending all her money on a new car and clothes (imagine Brock Landers gambling addiction but in shopping form). Meanwhile I was wearing nothing but the free t-shirts I got from Pokerstars while trying to pay all my bills and "court" her
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-11 at 03:56 AM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

lets be real

woman are superficial skanks, if you are very good looking, which apparently coochy is, then you can be a mediocre bread earner. or even better be some artsy fuk , on the verge of greatness. and pull in some high earning snatch.

look who julia roberts married , some cameraman on one of her sets, of course he is a stud muffin who was MARRIED already

if you are mired in mediocrity like the majority be prepared to pay-one way or the other

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Sorry bettie but i gotta disagree here to an extent...Ive got one atm that is attractive (doesnt know it), has a PhD, works as a research scientist who pulls in over 100k and whilst she expects me to pull my weight (which i do MINIMALLY) im able to say the right things at the right time which keeps me in the good books almost always...All of my partners but 1 have had and made more than i...Treat her like she is a princess (even when you know shes not right) and youll find she will not want to 'upgrade' because alot of guys are arseholes and have a negative attitude which will never help their cause...
    OP maybe a change in outlook is what is needed here...
    Once upon a time I went to a movie and had legitimately forgotten my wallet, I told the girl I would pay her back later and when we get to the front of the line she goes to her purse and pulls out the money to pay and the girl that was selling the tickets looked at me like I was the fuckin antichrist, I mean she looked at me like I had just gone Ike Turner and pimp slapped my date. If you are able to convince an attractive intelligent girl to pay for the dates and give you sex sir than you must be Brad Pitts twin brother. I may have a mildly negative attitude but this is more just an objective post on the state of dating in general and not limited to my own experiences but also the experiences of all the guys I know, their stories are exactly the same, attractive women expect the $$$$ to be spent on them
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-03-11 at 04:12 AM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    lets be real woman are superficial skanks, if you are very good looking, which apparently coochy is, then you can be a mediocre bread earner. or even better be some artsy fuk , on the verge of greatness. and pull in some high earning snatch. look who julia roberts married , some cameraman on one of her sets, of course he is a stud muffin who was MARRIED already if you are mired in mediocrity like the majority be prepared to pay-one way or the other
    Wouldnt say im good looking...Maybe a 6, used to be a male stripper back in the day earning $600per hour so maybe that counts for something And believe me watta ive paid in the past...If it helps we were friends for 10 years b4 we hooked up...Have a group of 7 girls that i catch up with several times a year which includes my missus as they were her friends b4 i got to know them...Will post a couple of group pics the next time we all catch up for a couple of there birthdays

ACoochy

Once upon a time I went to a movie and had legitimately forgotten my wallet, I told the girl I would pay her back later and when we get to the front of the line she goes to her purse and pulls out the money to pay and the girl that was selling the tickets looked at me like I was the fuckin antichrist, I mean she looked at me like I had just gone Ike Turner and pimp slapped my date. If you are able to convince an attractive intelligent girl to pay for the dates and give you sex sir than you must be Brad Pitts twin brother. I may have a mildly negative attitude but this is more just an objective post on the state of dating in general and not limited to my own experiences but also the experiences of all the guys I know, their stories are exactly the same, attractive women expect the $$$$ to be spent on them
    OP, the majority of women that simply expect money to be spent on them are generally the shallows ones that have very little character. Its like trying to talk to a wall cos u know ur getting no feedback unless u talk their language ($$$)...
    OP have you tried the 'friend' approach 1st. Be their friend, show them you have a sense of humour that doesnt include wanting to get in their pants...If they have half a brain they will be inquisitized as their used to guys going after the one thing...This shows ur different from the rest, an asset that will set you apart (dont ask me y, women r just weird like that)...
    Perhaps we should get the perspective of a female that has proven to be full of character..

Shari, where are you? Ur view on this topic is required (please) and would be appreciated...

bettilimbroke999

Hmm that's interesting, actually pretend to "care" about the girl huh, ya know its just crazy enough to work, I might try it sometime but normally after talking to them for a few minutes I doze off

ACoochy

Hmm that's interesting, actually pretend to "care" about the girl huh, ya know its just crazy enough to work, I might try it sometime but normally after talking to them for a few minutes I doze off
    You'll find a little empathy and ability to show a deeper understanding to the way she feels/wants to feel will go a LONG way....Yeah its sappy crap for the most part but if u show ur willing to go that extra yard for her then the benefits will speak for themselves...Make sure ur genuine in ur approach too as females will smell bs from a mile away...Have a bach of psych as well so maybe ability to get inside their mind has something to do with it GL brokey

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude you are killing me

xbalto
    xbalto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 847

so many goddamn misogynists on sbr.

"Here is why it is not paying for sex to buy a girl dinner: Because she might sleep with you after, but she does not have to, and if she doesn't, she hasn't cheated you of a damn thing and you haven't paid for a damn thing you didn't get, and if she doesn't, she has not somehow failed to do her job."

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

We all have choices to make.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I only use hookers..I would never waste my time dating a woman

Suckers do

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by xbalto View Post
    so many goddamn misogynists on sbr.

"Here is why it is not paying for sex to buy a girl dinner: Because she might sleep with you after, but she does not have to, and if she doesn't, she hasn't cheated you of a damn thing and you haven't paid for a damn thing you didn't get, and if she doesn't, she has not somehow failed to do her job."

Okay so a gf takes your money and you hope she gives you sex, a prostitute takes your money and gives you sex, so if your gf gives you sex then shes a prostitute otherwise she's just a girl that took your money

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Nothing is free these days.... Even when you pull a girl home from clubs, you are paying the condom fees and the doctor check up fees cuz u know the dom aint 100% fool proof.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by nli07 View Post
    I agree. Nothing is free these days.... Even when you pull a girl home from clubs, you are paying the condom fees and the doctor check up fees cuz u know the dom aint 100% fool proof.
    Yea occasionally clubs have whores that are so slutty theyll give it away for free if they're drunk enough (which is why drinks in clubs cost so much + cover charge) or girls that are fat/ugly enough to realize their pussy has near zero market value

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

they have 1/2 the money and all the puzzy and that equals power

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Betlilbroke solid thread. Solid thread.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Guys pay one way or another. Money, time, emotion etc. Pick your poison.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

When did us men come to the conclusion that a wet hole was worth so much money.

Id rather chase money and watch the women come than chase the women. As the old saying goes. " You will lose plenty of money chasing women, but youll never lose women chasing money".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it, and Dax

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Kids.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i understand your cry

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Stop chasing those bimbo cam-skanks they will bleed you dry.

Last two girls I dated had their own places and jobs. Still had to pay for the pussy, but it was more in time than money.

12 Last