CarolinaRugby
    CarolinaRugby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 696

heres how i see it

BUF @ KC -W everyone is counting them out of this game, REMEMBER Chan Gailey was fired by the chiefs, he is going to be more motivated and prepped as a head coach for this game than any all season, also gaily still knows a lot of the chiefs players strengths/weaknesses. Bills take this (you heard it here)
    OAK @ BUF W- between this game and Cincy I say they go 1-1, they win this because its the home opener.
    NE @ BUF L-although if they lose to Oakland this could be the game they beat NE
    BUF @ CIN L- if any teams is really pissed at buffalo its cincy, after we were down by 21 to them and came back last year. if we start out 2-1 this could be a loss.
    PHI @ BUF L
    BUF @ NYG L
    WAS @ BUF W
    NYJ @ BUF L
    BUF @ DAL L
    BUF @ MIA L- we win one and lose one vs. the fish
    BUF @ NYJ L
    TEN @ BUF W-mainly because its at home, if it was at tenn id be iffy.
    BUF @ SD L
    MIA @ BUF W
    DEN @ BUF W- last home game of the year and denver is nothing too special
    BUF @ NE L

thats 6, with a possibility of 7 if we beat Oak and cincy....also I don't think the Bills beating the giants would be a huge upset, only unlikely bc its at nyg....also Dallas could be their upset game, they always seem to bring it vs dallas (except in the superbowl..zing)...plus dallas always seems to play down to their competition

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

I am a homer of course, but bills absolutely SUCKED last year, started 0-8, and STILL won 4 games. Unless fitzy completely regresses and cj spiller somehow plays even worse, this team should at the very least break even by winning 5 games. defense can only improve or stay same, because they literally cant be worse. turnover margin will improve just based on year to year. not some nut, and i know jets and pats probably equal 4 losses, but cincy, oakland, kc, split with miami, washington all winnable games. And they will beat teams they arent supposed to late in season. 6-10. I honestly wish just this once they would go 1-15, but with this team luck would probably stay for his senior year rather than come out and play for us.

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm thinking the over is a "fairly" safe bet because there's a good chance that it hits 5 right on the nose. 6-7 wins, to me, is more probable than 4, given the improvement on the DL and a full year of Ryan Fitzpatrick instead of the atrocious Trent Edwards.

Frostware
    Frostware's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5433

Thinking right on 5 so the under.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    they will beat the pats this year

Its looking good for your over buddy.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Well played sir. you cashed it.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

7 losses in a row! after that 5-2 start, then they won, you had to wait forever to hit that!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Phew, had to sweat that for quite a while, thanks for the bump!

First 12