Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

No offense SBR....

But are the freeplays you win in contests really freeplays....It took me 20 minutes to get the software to take the bet with all the restrictions....Its free and better than a kick in the ass but in the Beat The prick contest...if somebody wins a 500 point freeplay he wont be able to bet it

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** contests, bonuses, the pro program, free plays, etc. post up with books and bet, **** all the rest...including any "point contests"..

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    **** contests, bonuses, the pro program, free plays, etc. post up with books and bet, **** all the rest...including any "point contests"..

I agree with you obama....this place has really gone to shit...back in the day when there was no points this place was great...once they introduced the point system...this place has turned to shit...the point system attracted young ignorant kids...and that has ruined this place....dont get me wrong...I like young kids...Im phucking one right now...but as far as gambling on sports goes...being sharp cannot be taught...it takes years to become sharp...nobody in their 20's is sharp...they may think they are...but their not..

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Richkas,

Thanks for the feedback.

By restrictions, do you mean you were trying to add 500pts onto a game you already had points with, or a league that had a lesser limit? Please let me know and I'll see if anything can be done.

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Richkas,

Thanks for the feedback.

By restrictions, do you mean you were trying to add 500pts onto a game you already had points with, or a league that had a lesser limit? Please let me know and I'll see if anything can be done.

it was saying the limit was 100.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Richy's on edge today...

Richkas

I was trying to bet Milwaukee -1.5...the way it read was like you couldnt bet anything over +100....or it meant anything over a hundred points

Richkas

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Richy's on edge today...

naaa...Im good...I loved this place before points...and I know other people did to...there was tons better reads...now its a clown show.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I was trying to bet Milwaukee -1.5...the way it read was like you couldnt bet anything over +100....or it meant anything over a hundred points

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Free contests like Beat The Prick will award both cash and SBR free plays to the winners.

Maybe when there is change some folks perfer the way it was. But overall the posters as well as the site are way better off.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Richie calm down, when your mad I get very nervous because I know what your capable of

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Uncle Richie is an SBR legend.