waiverwire
    waiverwire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i mean i dont want the lineup i have, i want to wipe it clean , but after i do that, and put in a lineup it asks me to join a league, im already in
    Pretty sure this got resolved last night. ttwarrior1 can correct me if I'm wrong. Lineups can be edited up until the 'contest lock time'...basically the time of the first game included in the contest.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

Quote Originally Posted by waiverwire View Post
    I work as a Product Director for Fanduel, and wanted to introduce myself. If anyone has questions or feedback about the site, you can email me at alex@fanduel.com. I'll also be checking in here periodically.

For those of you who haven't tried Fanduel yet, our contests are one day salary cap contests. You pick a lineup of players for a single day's games and win (or lose) based on the performance of your players in that day's games.

The freeroll posted by Lou above is a great way for SBR members to get familiar with the format.

Our standard contests range from heads up to tournament involving hundreds of players. All contests last just one day, and the buy-ins range from $5 up to $270. Since you can enter as many contests per day as you want, there's nothing stopping you from playing for very high stakes, as long as you can find opponents willing to take your action.

I think one of the things most of you will really appreciate is that deposits can be made by Paypal or **** CC and withdrawals can be made by Paypal (or check for $250+).
    Update the rosters please. My boy Paul Goldschmidt isn't available while Miranda still is. Goldschmidt's been in the majors for 5 days now while Miranda's was sent down almost a month ago.

waiverwire
    waiverwire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Update the rosters please. My boy Paul Goldschmidt isn't available while Miranda still is. Goldschmidt's been in the majors for 5 days now while Miranda's was sent down almost a month ago.
    Contests get created (and are available for entry) five days in advance. The players are added to the data feed from Stats Inc. once they get into their first game. So typically the players appear the 6th day after their first major league game. I think Goldschmidt is available in contests starting Sunday.

The alternative would be to run contests on the same day with differing player lists and prices. Some other sites do that, but when we asked people playing on Fanduel, about 90% of them said that it would be really annoying to potentially have to make up two separate lineups for contests running on the same day.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

Quote Originally Posted by waiverwire View Post
    Contests get created (and are available for entry) five days in advance. The players are added to the data feed from Stats Inc. once they get into their first game. So typically the players appear the 6th day after their first major league game. I think Goldschmidt is available in contests starting Sunday.

The alternative would be to run contests on the same day with differing player lists and prices. Some other sites do that, but when we asked people playing on Fanduel, about 90% of them said that it would be really annoying to potentially have to make up two separate lineups for contests running on the same day.
    Didn't realize you had a system in place like this. Sounds good.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Man I forgot to edit my lineup that i set 5 days ago need to get lucky

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

i bubbled and finished 9th, 2 of my guys didnt even play

Results
    ------------------------------
    1. frogman7 60.41