MoneyRoe
    Money Money Money Money
    MoneyRoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Best Hustles

What are some of the best hustles out there..? I know a guy who sells gift cards for like half off anything.. Wat are some of the best hustles you guys hear of?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

My buddy gets a ton of unused cellphones here in Vegas. Gets a bunch from cab driver friends when people leave them in the cab, friends that are upgrading to new ones, hot phones, etc. Buys them for peanuts. Flies down to Nicaragua four times a year to visit some chick, but sells those phones for twice what you'd pay for them new here. Pays for his trip, and makes thousands on top of that. Shit like that is super expensive over there. People making $100 a week, but they all want to spend $300 on a Motorola Razor. Poor countries are poor for a reason.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

When the new iphones come out my buddy buys like 100 of them. U can have like 5 lines per family plan on ATT. After purchasing the plan for each phone, paying the first months fee and cancelling all phone lines it ends up costing him about $275 a phone. He then sells them on ebay for 800-1200 each. They go extremely high. After paying ebay fees hes still making 475-875 profit on each phone x 100. Hes able to get like 100 phones cause he has all his family members have plans that he adds lines to, to get the phones. Throws them a bill for helping him out.

Great great great hustle. Altho i never understood why a iphone 3g still sales for 200-400 on ebay consistently when u can buy it for 50. Oh well

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I recycle bottles/cans

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post

Great great great hustle. Altho i never understood why a iphone 3g still sales for 200-400 on ebay consistently when u can buy it for 50. Oh well
    Probably people from Nicaragua.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Probably people from Nicaragua.
    wow i might have to do this when the iphone 5 comes out. I was reviewing the expenses and seems like there lower than they used to be.
    4 Iphone 5's at $200 each ($800)
    Since i already have a ATT account i will only have to pay 9.99 to add 4 additional lines.( $40)
    I will have to pay $15 for the lowest data package for the 4 phones for 1 month($60)
    Once i sale the phones within a month i will cancel the 4 plans and pay a fee of $150 per phone($600)

So $1500 there Total costs.

If i sale each phone for $900 I will probably receive 800 after i pay paypal and ebay fees?

$3200 with a Expense of $1500 for a $1700 dollar profit for a few minutes or ordering online and posting a few adds on ebay.

depends on the market though. The 3gs was selling for 800-900 when it came out but it looks like the new iphone 4 white is only selling for 600. Market is pretty flooded now.
    Last edited by UntilTheNDofTimE; 08-01-11 at 02:51 AM.

MoneyRoe
    Money Money Money Money
    MoneyRoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

my bro sells mixed cds and dvds for like 3 - 5 bucks a pop.. he makes an extra 200 a week he says.. but thats too much husltin if you ask me.. i like the easy flips!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Back in the day sticking up suburban kid dope dealers was easier money than fading Brock.