rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yeah utter sin when you consider Rivera vs Phillipou is still on main card, but guess it shows tht Zuffa have loyalty to Rivera and didnt want to make it any worse for him. If they'd of pulled him down to undercard people would of been saying Dana White is a douche bag no doubt!

i say that without provocation...........i just saw his ufc blog post for 133...and there wasn`t a damned thing on there about the fighters......it was all about dana `s kids and going to some mosh pit madness with a bunch of solvent huffers....

he honestly thinks it`s all about him...he should rename himself "narcissistic dandy"

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Johny Hendricks. Thank me now and thank me later. Most likely going to be my largest play on Saturday. GL kid
    I'm actually leaning toward pierce, but it is close. I'm mostly un-impressed with hendricks' wrestling - for his collegiate acheivements he hasn't shown too much promise in the wrasslin' department. Pierce on the other hand has very effective wrestling, outside of fitch (and he did well with fitch on the ground), he has absolutely dominated with wrestling and gets his opponents down frequently. I also think hendricks is a bit small for ww, I think he could def make lw. Pierce is one thick dude at ww... However, I do give hendricks a significant advantage on the feet. Pierce is improving, but still like hendricks by a lot on the feet. This aspect is the only thing keeping me from playing pierce. I'm going to do more research, but if I had to pick I got pierce for sure.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    best fight could well be hendricks/pierce......the winner i can`t help you with....

i`m thinking that even a shot mike brown may have enough grappling to edge a nam phan who seems to always falter vs better quality fighters...

but brown has really struggled of late...
    nam was taken down more than once by garcia... even a mike brown with a broken back will get nam down I think. Brown should smother nam fairly easily. Also, keep in mind his losses against ranyi and nunes were pretty darn competitive, and its not like those guys are slouches. Nam is legit tho and is always a threat, I love nam and he's a local to where i live, but I am liking brown in this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha Watching him in the mosh pit was entertaining though!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    If I know one thing for certain about this card, it's that Rory Macdonald is being severely overvalued at -280.
    Yeah Pyle is legit but can't bring myself to bet on him! Im pretty sure this wont be as easy as the Diaz fight!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    I've been hearing this guy is going to smash and nobody really knows about him. Is he the best bet on the card in terms value?
    definitely not, I think some of you guys are nuts paying that price for gustafson against hamill. I wouldn't touch him above -160.... with hamill at +170, the value is on him at this point imo. I probably won't touch this fight, but if hamill becomes a heavier dog I will play him.

I think gustafson wins, but its really close and I think people are giving one guy too much credit and the other not enough. THey make it sound like he is a lock, and I think its far from one. If I were the line maker I'd have gustafson -140 and hamill at +110, if that's even possible

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha Watching him in the mosh pit was entertaining though!

my brother,you have to cut ole rocky some slack on dana...it`s in my dna to resent that s.o.b....whenever he`s discussed i head right to the cupboard for a mega-watt ibuprofen....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    my brother,you have to cut ole rocky some slack on dana...it`s in my dna to resent that s.o.b....whenever he`s discussed i head right to the cupboard for a mega-watt ibuprofen....
    haha I appreciate that everybody has to have somebody they detest!

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think hendricks is a bit small for ww, I think he could def make lw
    Hendricks cuts from 205-210. Pretty thick dude himself. Can't see him at lightweight, unless Gleison Tibau is giving him tips.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Best bet is Antonio Banderas

First 12