maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul: Freeze the Budget and Stop Plundering the American People!

"No plan under serious consideration cuts spending in the way you and I think about it. Instead, the cuts being discussed are illusory and are not cuts from current amounts being spent, but cuts in prospective spending increases. This is akin to a family saving $100,000 in expenses by deciding not to buy a Lamborghini and instead getting a fully loaded Mercedes when really their budget dictates that they need to stick with their perfectly serviceable Honda."

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

There ya go, get people back to work and the budget will take care of it's self.

ABC news has BUY AMERICAN segments. Don't like the debt we have? Get out there and
    buy some American stuff!

If you think American stuff is inferior, don't let the airline door hit you in the ass on the way out!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

American Public is going to pay dearly in taxes
    going to force more people to do work in cash only and not get on the book jobs

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24309

and all we have to blame for that is the Libtards..if they had their way, they'd take 90% of your money because they know how to spend it better than you do

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    American Public is going to pay dearly in taxes going to force more people to do work in cash only and not get on the book jobs

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

"Freeze the budget" sounds catchy, eh? How do you do it? I think he is confused like when we freeze the assets of Libya or Iran from deposits in US banks. When China and Japan own trillions of US debt freezing the budget will result in an economic meltdown.

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

Man I can only hope that he gets serious consideration for his presidential bid. I just dont know if the American public is ready for the truth that about how bad it really is he will bring.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There ya go, get people back to work and the budget will take care of it's self.

ABC news has BUY AMERICAN segments. Don't like the debt we have? Get out there and
    buy some American stuff!

If you think American stuff is inferior, don't let the airline door hit you in the ass on the way out!
    It's not that American stuff is inferior, it's that it just doesn't exist anymore for the most part.

rkelly110

I embarrass my wife when I go shopping with her. I'll walk around like I'm hunting, holding
    a rifle. She says what are you doing, I'm hunting for Made in America stuff.

You literally have to hunt for it.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I respect Ron Paul and whatnot, but the man's supporters are just plain uneducated idiots who couldn't explain half of what he espouses. I also can't help but wonder how many of them know he's anti-war.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I respect Ron Paul and whatnot, but the man's supporters are just plain uneducated idiots who couldn't explain half of what he espouses. I also can't help but wonder how many of them know he's anti-war.
    100% of them.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Epic fail.

Educated people know that every fiat currency the world has ever known has failed in spectacular fashion. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is still insanity and those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it seem to come to mind......
    Educated people know that America has no business starting wars of aggression against countries that have neither attacked nor threatened us, and that this foreign policy of the past 60 years has been an absolute failure.
    Educated people know the war on drugs has been a spectacular failure as has every prohibition this country has ever tried.
    Educated people know the war on gambling has been a spectacular failure as has every prohibition this country has ever tried.
    Educated people know Medicare and Social Security are the largest ponzi schemes in history.
    Educated believe in personal responsbility in a country where everybody is afforded the same opportunities thus making welfare a complete contradiction.
    Educated Americans know the Cuban embargo is absurd.
    Educated Americans know there is no reason for the IRS, Postal Service, and dozens of other bureacracies to exist.
    Educated people know the Dept of Education has done nothing to enhance education in America.
    Educated know the Dept of Energy has done nothing to enhance the lives of Americans.

I could go on and on and on about the Constitutionally authorized functions of the federal goverment and fill a dozen more pages but electing somebody to remedy this short list of issues would be a good start.
    Last edited by jarvol; 08-01-11 at 06:31 PM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

sounds like 90% of the people who voted for obama because of his skin color

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    sounds like 90% of the people who voted for obama because of his skin color
    This is a bit harsh... I think it was only around 89%. The other 11% checked the wrong box by accident.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I embarrass my wife when I go shopping with her. I'll walk around like I'm hunting, holding
    a rifle. She says what are you doing, I'm hunting for Made in America stuff.

You literally have to hunt for it.
    You may need for once in your life go shopping without your wife. Ever been to tractor supply? Probably not. Maybe try to buy some appliances from ge. Ofcourse not. When lg is cheaper. Take your sorry ass and buy american made. Its better. Ever heard of Lockheed? Ever heard of ford. Best car made right now. There is a small american company called Microsoft. Real good product there. Another american company called apple. Certainly even going into riches with your wife you can find something produced by apple. You don't need a gun. You need money. How about general motors? Ofcourse not you drive honda. How about these other companies that do not require hunting: Exxon, chevron, walmart, at&t, johnson & johnson, proctor and gamble, ibm,
    Hewlett packard, cisco, Berkshire Hathaway, intel, jp Morgan, Verizon, wells fargo, oracle, coca cola, Pepsico, google, mcdonalds, Walt disney, caterpillar, 3m, metlife, ingeraoll-rand, Honeywell, Texas instruments, ebay, Colgate-palmolive, Raytheon, nike, general mills, direct tv, dish network, Norfolk, southern, aflack, coercion, kroger, consolidated eddison, and several thousand more. Try shopping one day without your wife. Then you can become part of the solution. Rather than the problem.
    Last edited by falconticket; 08-01-11 at 08:02 PM.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post

You may need for once in your life go shopping without your wife. Ever been to tractor supply? Probably not. Maybe try to buy some appliances from ge. Ofcourse not. When lg is cheaper. Take your sorry ass and buy american made. Its better. Ever heard of Lockheed? Ever heard of ford. Best car made right now. There is a small american company called Microsoft. Real good product there. Another american company called apple. Certainly even going into riches with your wife you can find something produced by apple. You don't need a gun. You need money. How about general motors? Ofcourse not you drive honda. How about these other companies that do not require hunting: Exxon, chevron, walmart, at&t, johnson & johnson, proctor and gamble, ibm,
    Hewlett packard, cisco, Berkshire Hathaway, intel, jp Morgan, Verizon, wells fargo, oracle, coca cola, Pepsico, google, mcdonalds, Walt disney, caterpillar, 3m, metlife, ingeraoll-rand, Honeywell, Texas instruments, ebay, Colgate-palmolive, Raytheon, nike, general mills, direct tv, dish network, Norfolk, southern, aflack, coercion, kroger, consolidated eddison, and several thousand more. Try shopping one day without your wife. Then you can become part of the solution. Rather than the problem.

He said "Made in America" .. not produced by an american owned company.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Falcon .. have you been listening to crazy old white men again ?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...-usa-video.php

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    This is a bit harsh... I think it was only around 89%. The other 11% checked the wrong box by accident.
    math was never my strong subject in school

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

this is the post of the century

like the obama voters were enlightened individuals voting for a strong candidate with a history of success doing anything

in reality it was only two choices-strictly cause of his race-or guilt for being white

jrmartin.mig

that may be bar far the dumbest most uneducated bit of rambling I have ever read. It would not suprise me one bit to learn that you spent more time typing that mess than you ever had studying economics. People like you are what's wrong with this country.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The last American car I bought needed its transmission replaced at 3,000 miles. That's why you can take your UAW and . . .

wtf

apple is made by americans?

WHEN THE FUK did that happen

please tell me where that factory is, is it in silicon valley?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    this is the post of the century

like the obama voters were enlightened individuals voting for a strong candidate with a history of success doing anything

in reality it was only two choices-strictly cause of his race-or guilt for being white
    Idiot. Stick to china politics. Oh wait there isn't any.

No way a republican president was going to be voted in, after the "daddy buy me this" president.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I'm still for this so-called "mental-midget," Ron Paul. I guess that makes me a micro-midget?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 08-02-11 at 02:03 AM.

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Idiot. Stick to china politics. Oh wait there isn't any. No way a republican president was going to be voted in, after the "daddy buy me this" president.
    u r the idiot for slavishly following one of americas worst presidents because of his skin color

or you think it is a good idea to continue and EXPAND the wars in the middle east-when his whole platform getting elected was to end the wars

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    u r the idiot for slavishly following one of americas worst presidents because of his skin color

or you think it is a good idea to continue and EXPAND the wars in the middle east-when his whole platform getting elected was to end the wars
    Idiot. I voted for McCain(moderate republican, war hero), but I'll make sure i vote for obama(maybe huntsman ) this time.. Not because he's black but because the new republicans are idiots.

Lil guy, you can't judge a president, when he inherited a depression.

jrmartin.mig

The most American car you can buy is a Honda

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Ron Paul and his band of idiots are scary dumb!! Have you ever talked to a Libertarian??? Scary stuff

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

If you don't vote for Ron Paul you hate America, plane and simple.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, and maersksealand

rkelly110

Damn Falcon, I don't know what your problem is with me, get over it. Maybe my posts are
    a little too harsh for you or you miss understand? TFB.

My appliances are GE, my vehicles are Chrysler/ Dodge products.

Foreign car manufacturers are having their vehicles made here. Bravo!

Buy American when ever you can, even if you have to hunt for it or drive across town, it's the only way to get this economy going.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Ron Paul is a fraud...he on the same team like everyone else. Anybody who talk and really try to make changes has died. He just talking and not saying nothing.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Ron Paul and his band of idiots are scary dumb!! Have you ever talked to a Libertarian??? Scary stuff
    What is it that you find "scary" about Libertarians? Is it there belief in Freedom and Liberty? Or that they actually believe in the Constitution?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

JohnGalt2341

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Excellent video JohnGalt!
    Just what is the latest credible theory on Ron Paul's chances?

I wish he would challenge all potential voters to a 200 meter dash. The winner doesn't have to vote for Paul, the losers do.

12 Last