Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Brewers Are Looking Pretty Good To Me

After the Bourn trade, Milwaukee is probably the pick now. The Astros were totally lost when Pence left the game Friday. I can just imagine what they are thinking now. Myers is starting today, and who's to say he won't get pulled in the middle of the game due to being traded?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea KLC
    They will win div though

KLC your neighbors are talking about you

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Does not really hurt them in this game but bad team already of course

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Its always tough to guess what Naverson we will see, but I think he can handle the Houston offense. Last 15 games our pitching has not given up more then 4 runs. I think it continues today as we win our 6 straight.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Just took Brewers -1 1/2 +115. Rumors of Wandy being traded to Yankees are swirling now. JD Martinez and Altuve will play hard for the Astros because they just got called up from AA, and will not be affected by this purge. The thing is there are no true leaders left on this team, and the one veteran, Carlos Lee, just doesn't care as long as he is close to his ranch. Its been bad all season, but until things quiet down after the trades, this team is really going to be in disarray for a few more days.