also what is the sign up bonus ? Want to deposit $500

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask JJ, you won't get a bias answer.. I swear

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Ask JJ, you won't get a bias answer.. I swear
    which book you recommend ? Also needs to have good bonuses, don't want to deposit at 5d anymore

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    which book you recommend ? Also needs to have good bonuses, don't want to deposit at 5d anymore
    BetIslands

Fast payounts, great CS, good lines, and all sports available.... 100% bonus and Jon (owner) stated he has more good things coming for foots season.

TR88

BetIslands

Fast payounts, great CS, good lines, and all sports available.... 100% bonus and Jon (owner) stated he has more good things coming for foots season.
    Very nice might deposit over there, its for USA customers right ?

iceminers26

They were giving SBR posters a free $50 to try them out a while back, not sure if that's still going on, but doesn't hurt to ask.... jump on live chat and ask them. I actually cashed out $200 from this promo, max cashout was $200.

iceminers26

Very nice might deposit over there, its for USA customers right ?
    yes USA customers
    Points Awarded:

TR88 gave iceminers26 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TR88

They were giving SBR posters a free $50 to try them out a while back, not sure if that's still going on, but doesn't hurt to ask.... jump on live chat and ask them. I actually cashed out $200 from this promo, max cashout was $200.
    I will ask them, seems like a solid book, also tired of 5d always loosing there . I like the 100% bonus as well

iceminers26

I will ask them, seems like a solid book, also tired of 5d always loosing there . I like the 100% bonus as well
    Was in same boat, liked the options at 5d but was on a cold streak there so tried BI out a few months with the free $50 they were offerring, payout took under 30 mins total and I was hooked from that point. Have made 2 other deposits for descent amounts since and if need to, will add more funds for foots when their new promo comes up but the sign up promo is a nice offer IMO and regular re-up offers are 60% and sometimes even 100% depending on timing. But most importantly they are nice people and payouts are fast.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

As far as betting options and timeliness of the lines being put up, RW are probably one of the worst (very conservative).

As far as withdrawals go, RW are easily the best I have dealt with. Convenient withdrawal methods (some that no other books offer). Hassle free. Never even had to deal with any of that ID + a couple utility bills, ect... that most other books make you do. They tell you what days they process withdrawals, and they are spot on every time.

So, in short...if you only wager on the most basic type of wagers from the four major sports, and don't rely on overnight lines, then it would be a great book for you. They list their different bonus options right on the front page.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

gtfo u went 2-2 lol

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    gtfo u went 2-2 lol
    maan stfu, im making money

TR88

thanks for your answers guys

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Just got a call from betislands yesterday, what is the roll over on the 100 deposit?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

rebatewager one of top rec books in business
    no bull shit getting paid either

bookmaker good
    legends

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Heritage 30% 3x roll
    Youwager 35% 4.5 roll

RebateWager
    RebateWager's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL SEASON PASS coming 8/1/2011.

Lock in 100% Free Play or 50% cash back on your next 10 deposits. Max free play 1,000. No limit on 50% Cash Back.

Full details will be posted with the launch of our new website on Monday.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by RebateWager View Post

Lock in 100% Free Play or 50% cash back on your next 10 deposits. Max free play 1,000. No limit on 50% Cash Back.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

WHO THE F-CK WOULD PLAY WITH REBATE WAGER THE OWNER BLACKIE IS A F-CKING NIT WIT AND UNSTABLE.

I DONT THINK BLACKIE COULD COUNT TO 10 WITHOUT A CALCULATOR

BLACKIE IS A CHEAP PRICK YOU WONT GET ANY FREE PAYOUTS OR REDUCED JUICE BLACKIE DOESNT GIVE THE PLAYERS ANYTHING BUT HEADACHES

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    WHO THE F-CK WOULD PLAY WITH REBATE WAGER THE OWNER BLACKIE IS A F-CKING NIT WIT AND UNSTABLE.

BLACKIE IS A CHEAP prick YOU WONT GET ANY FREE PAYOUTS OR REDUCED JUICE BLACKIE DOESNT GIVE THE PLAYERS ANYTHING BUT HEADACHES

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

BLACKIE IS A CHEAP PRICK YOU WONT GET ANY FREE PAYOUTS OR REDUCED JUICE BLACKIE DOESNT GIVE THE PLAYERS ANYTHING BUT HEADACHES
    Exact opposite my friend, player first-business second. Good book with old school service

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

didn't RW have an exchange they were working on last ncaab season? is that available to use yet?

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Exact opposite my friend, player first-business second. Good book with old school service

Well said my friend

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Quote Originally Posted by RebateWager View Post

Thanks for checking in, RW! Looking forward to reload-ing, reload-ing, and reload-ing some more for football!

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are a recreational player RebateWager isn't a bad option. During the time I spent with them I was happy enough. There will be better prices at some books if you are a line shopper and have availability but for a regular recreational book RebateWager was on par.

As far as depositing and withdrawl they have to rank with the best in the business. Tony, Mike and David in customer service are also great guys and actually LISTEN to you.

I'm not a seasoned veteran when it comes to books and I have never been one who takes the time to shop around for the best available lines and prices so my recommendation of them doesn't carry much weight but I have nothing negative to say about them.

I will tell you if you are a big soccer player, live in-game or heavy into props then unless they have changed it's probably not what you are looking for but for mainstream sport they are worth having as an out.

TR88

Our membership goals for the year have been met and we will not be accepting new members until August 1, 2011. If you would like to be part of our unique gaming environment please submit your information below and a host will get back to you in July. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your membership in the future.
    gtfo going to deposit at bet islands now

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Our membership goals for the year have been met and we will not be accepting new members until August 1, 2011. If you would like to be part of our unique gaming environment please submit your information below and a host will get back to you in July. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your membership in the future.
    gtfo going to deposit at bet islands now

the new betphoenix is betislands. same initial bs and watch how it all unfolds. rebatewager is for guys who bet small ALL the time. yes they pay but its a book wth no overnight lines. if you gamble you cant play there. no overnights mean no business as far as i am concerned.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

TR88 quit posting you fagger. own up to your loss and quit sticking gay dick up your ass you fukn retard

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the new betphoenix is betislands. same initial bs and watch how it all unfolds. rebatewager is for guys who bet small ALL the time. yes they pay but its a book wth no overnight lines. if you gamble you cant play there. no overnights mean no business as far as i am concerned.
    88 doesnt even bet real money

guy is the biggest points bettor

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which is what is meant by recreational book. They will tell you themselves that they are a recreational book.

There are different books for different people. A serious professional wouldn't use RebateWager but someone just starting out or someone who sticks to mainstream sports might find it a pleasant experience until such time as they get more serious about what they are doing.

I plan on joining 5Dimes for football season this year and I have been told many good things about them but I have also heard that if you win and win consistently they slash your limits.

I think you will find there is good and bad with most every book out there. Some are all bad and few if any are all good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

TR88 = Dick sucking fagger