MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking about creating a match.com profile to try and bang this one chick

So last night I ran into an old girlfriend with her new boyfriend. Told me they met online. Had me thinking all night, so this morning I went on match.com to be a creep and look for people I knew on there.

But while searching for girls that I knew, I stumbled across this one hot piece of ass. Chick is right up my fukin alley. Tattoos, piercings, drinks, and smokes.

I'm thinking about creating a profile that will be sure to be a match to hers. Is this fukin scandalous or what? Boys, I don't want to upload a picture of me though. What if there are other assholes out there like me that look for locals to stalk/make fun of? I have a strong reputation. Can't even fathom the thought of being caught on a dating site. Plus, I'm already semi-committed to this one chick that gives it up on a regular basis.

I need an in though. No way of finding out this chicks name or where she hangs out at. I'm gonna have to sleep on it.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

(1) she probably spent the time to make herself look way more appealing than she really is, so the work to meet her might be for not...

If (1) is not a problem for you move to (2)

(2) Make a fake account and use pictures that may or may not be you.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

They give you options to hide pictures and just send them to who you message... Obviously go for it.