Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

NCAAF Total Wins and Futures UP at 5D: I Just Released

What looks fuking good

Illinois O 6.5 -135 3x

9 returning Offense (QB)
    6 returning Defense

QB balls, momentum off bowl win, Zook may have team back on track for a breakout year

absoultely could start 6-0 and win 9 games http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/e...s/illinois.htm

OSU U 8.5 +130 3x (other line is U 9 at -160 5D, -188 Pinn, -150 Greek)

4 returning offense
    4 returning defense

program in shambles, shame, 1st time ever coach

8 easily loseable games: @ Miami, MSU, @ Nebraska, @ Illinois, Wisc, @ Purdue, PSU, @ Michigan

8-4 = miracle season http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/e.../ohiostate.htm

Wisconsin +350 to win Big Ten (to Greek +175) .5x

Wisconsin +150 to win Leaders Division (to Greek +125) 2x

5 offense
    6 defense

pick up leading ACC Passer for QB who bring whole new dimension to an offense that returns two 1000 yard rushers

home game against PSU for tie-breaker, OSU down and Wisc will be favored on road = divison to win very good

Nebraska shit 63rd rush Defense against a top rushing game in Wisc if it comes to championship

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2011/e.../wisconsin.htm

hit it now boys I guarantee all of these move I believe I will deposit tomorrow and get them down

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

what's the price on louisville to win the big east?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

GL betting on a Ron Zook team to find sustained success.

The funniest line is UNLV O/U 2.5. I do not even think they are the worst team in the country. Either team in New Mex is. Pick one.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Looks good Sunde. Think I will get on these as well.

Good luck, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Illinois line.

Scheelhaasee, is a solid QB for the offense they ran.

Losing Leshoure is a tough one...fukkin guy was a workhorse. See if Jason Ford can play well. Don't know if they got another RB

Was at the OSU at U of I game last year, and it was a great fukkin game. Illinois should of had it. But I don't know if they'll be the same team without Leshoure

But really like the Wisconsin line...Already on them to win the Championship and to win the Leaders division and Big 10. Hopefully a little hedge action if they meet Nebraska (maybe)

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

i like the wisky play

they could go undefeated this year with wilson

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I am reconsidering going on the Under 9 OSU -160 for twice that with the insurance (pinnacle -188)

please explain how the fuk that team will win 10 games for me to lose my bet

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    I am reconsidering going on the Under 9 OSU -160 for twice that with the insurance (pinnacle -188) please explain how the fuk that team will win 10 games for me to lose my bet
    Black QB...Good black QB

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Black QB...Good black QB
    Who is the black QB? Terrelle Pryor?????

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    I am reconsidering going on the Under 9 OSU -160 for twice that with the insurance (pinnacle -188)

please explain how the fuk that team will win 10 games for me to lose my bet
    Biast fan speaking here, but don't underestimate us, we've had the top recruiting class in the Big 10 the last 3 years, so the talent is there. We're going to have a top defense again based off the recruiting classes and the great coaches. Look at the last few years at points allowed 2010: 13.3 pts 2009: 12.5 pts 2008: 15.1 pts 2007: 13.3pts 2006: 12.8 pts, I could keep going to but I think you get the point. Those stats just don't happen, and you mentioned returning starters is 4, but there is an abundance of talent that has had game experience and performed quite well on the defensive side of the ball, and the site you linked is missing the 3rd best player on this D in Tyler Moeller who is a 5th year senior with a lot of playing experience who got the injury bug. The defense certainly won't be an issue.

The offense,however, is going to be rather inexperienced and could be problematic. I also noticed your link put Joe Bauserman as the starting QB, yeah well throw that out the window. Braxton Miller, who was the nations #1 Dual threat QB will 95% be starting and if not him it will be Kenny Gution who is also mobile (But again, 95% Braxton starts). I've watched Braxtons film and his arm is great, I would even say better then Pryors was, though he won't provide the stiff arms and 4.3 speed Pryor did, though he will be one of the fastest players on the field. A lot of QB talk, but this offense will be through the running game. Jamaal Berry will most likely start in the absence of Herron for the first 5 games, and though inexperienced he has looked good in his few chances, and has great track speed. If he doesn't work out there are players like Carlos Hyde, who is a big built back, and Jordan Hall who is another speedy back, but I expect Jamaal to perform well. The receivers are going to all be speed guys, so teams without top DB's are going to have trouble keeping up. Saying that they are the weakest part of this team, but Corey Brown has shown in his limited time that he can get open. Things will get better when Posey comes back, hopefully its not to late by then. Bottomline again, though inexperienced the players put out are just going to be more talented and flat out better than players most opponents will put out.

Proven Defensive Players: Nathan Williams, John Simon, Andrew Sweat, Travis Howard, Orhian Johnson, Tyler Moeller,

Proven Offensive Players: Zach Boren, Jake Stoneburner, Mike Brewster, JB Shugarts, (Posey, Adams,Herron after 5 Games)

I think I covered must stuff, just ask me if you want to know anything, because basicly I follow this team 24/7 and I can tell you just about anything you want to know.

Back to the bet, lets look at the schedule, and I'll give my confidence percentage.

AKRON- 100%
    TOLEDO- 100%
    at Miami- First test, young players going to a semi hostile environment. However this isn't the U of old any more they have some talent, but I just don't see us losing here- 75%
    COLORADO- A little above the first two opponents but not by much- 95%
    MICHIGAN STATE- Over rated in my opinion, if it was in East lansing I'd give them a better shot, but I'm just not seeing it.- 80%
    at Nebraska- Going to be a tough game. If Posey and Adams weren't back I'd say almost no way, but they'll be back and the offense will get a little bost. However in Lincoln could hand us are first loss.-30%
    at Illinois- Tough game last year, hopefully they don't under estimate them again, should be competitive with the Buckeyes coming out on top. - 65%
    WISCONSIN- Payback? After last year you can bet this will be a game some of the returning players will be ready to play. I would of given us an edge if it wasn't for the Wilson pickup. Should be a low scoring 21-17 type games- I'll go 45%
    INDIANA- Don't underestimate everyone, well- 90%
    Purdue- I'm certain this team won't be underestimated, the backups even dominated them last year so- 95%
    PENN STATE- Should be competitive like last year, close game, slight edge Buckeyes- 65%
    at Michigan- The Game. A lot of UM fans think this is their year, but based off what? haven't really been competitive as of late. however their D is returning a lot of players, unfortunately they aren't that good, will be closer then last year, but expect Hoke to be eating away after this loss - 80% another reason, because "We're Ohio State"

All in all there will be a few bumps in the road with a lot of new offensive players, but this is always a defensive minded team so expect to see that again. If your confident in your bet go ahead and take it, but just remember Ohio State is still loaded with talent, and they will be playing with a Shock the World mentality this year. As always said Ohio State doesn't rebuild, they reload.