bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

How do these idiots get out of military service by claiming conscientious objector?

ITS A VOLUNTEER ARMY!!!

If you conscientiously object then why the **** did you volunteer?

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm wonder if this is a new angle to get out of paying back enlistment bonuses?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Hmmm wonder if this is a new angle to get out of paying back enlistment bonuses?
    This

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Nah...it basically comes down to people who sign up because they're looking for what they think is an easy paycheck and college money (They listen to the bullshitting the recruiters do to get numbers)..then when they find out their units are deploying to Afghanistan for a year and they use REAL bullets they get scared in a hurry. You would be surprised the number of clowns that try that act, or go talk to the "Wellness" counselors. To be honest, I would want to kick one of them in the balls.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many different reasons, here's a couple.

-You want out of the military.
    -You have been lied to about what the job entails (recruiter/friends), some branches of service do not allow a choice in a particular field so you have no idea.
    -You have deployed several times and perhaps seen some things that no one should ever experince, burden gets too much for some guys.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Many different reasons, here's a couple.

-You want out of the military.
    -You have been lied to about what the job entails (recruiter/friends), some branches of service do not allow a choice in a particular field so you have no idea.
    -You have deployed several times and perhaps seen some things that no one should ever experince, burden gets too much for some guys.
    I understand they want out of the military but its a VOLUNTEER ARMY, if you dont want to be in the military then just simply dont volunteer, in a volunteer army the idea of "conscientious objector" is fuckin ridiculous

C'mon its a fuckin recruiter for the military, he has to lie to some degree, just expect to be shoveling shit while bein shot at for the next 6 years and you wont be disappointed. I mean in all honesty if it was like a "normal" job I could understand being "lied to", if they said you were gonna be manager of a department store but instead made you a janitor thats one thing but if a military recruiter says youll be driving a tank and it turns out you are manning a checkpoint instead its just kinda pillow talk for a recruiter. He prolly tells everyone theyll be driving a tank or flyin an F-18. Take everything with a grain of salt when listening to a recruiter.

Of course youve seen things nobody should see, ITS A FUCKIN WAR, unless you live in Detroit you're not going to be accustomed to ppl being killed all around you. If I signup and go over there and see a little kid blown in half I say yup that's about what one should expect, sure if you saw that in daily life it would be shocking but when you're bombing/shooting ppl things like that tend to happen, if you dont ever want to see it then DONT FUCKIN SIGN UP!

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

bettilimbroke999,

Can you tell us why the USA is fighting these wars?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    bettilimbroke999,

Can you tell us why the USA is fighting these wars?
    Population control