send link

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

and i dont even have baseball on mine.guess sbr screwed this one up again

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

billy boy, i want to thank you for bringing old sbr odds back. it was a real pleasure last night. so crispy clear to look at, great on the eyes, and it took me 4 min to go over my line vs closing line on all games.. instead of 22 min like before. and it's 10x faster, too.. it's just so much more smoother...oh, and not only that... old sbr is so good luck. .with new sbr odds, i had like 14 out of 15 losing days in a row.. i couldn't win with it. it was bad luck.. with old sbr odds last night, i had finally a winning night. old sbr odds is good luck for me. pls do NOT remove it again. thanks billy boy. it's a real pleasure to gamble again.

GOD BLESS OLD SBR ODDS AND GOD BLESS BILLY G. DOZER

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nicky

Its Christmas in July for us today, I feel like a little kid running down to the tree on Christmas morning

Thank You SBR, you have just made life easier for many posters

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    send link
    http://odds.sbrforum.com/

SBR did the right thing.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Nicky

Its Christmas in July for us today, I feel like a little kid running down to the tree on Christmas morning

Thank You SBR, you have just made life easier for many posters
    icer, not just xmas, but it's like having xmas, easter, thanksgiving all in 1 day. it's just a pleasure to work with old sbr odds again. i didn't realize how much i really missed it and loved it till it was gone and this new one came aboard. even in the poll, it was 22 to 9 in favor of the old one.. so even the sbr posters knew what was good.. and billy listened to his posters and gave them what they asked for. i swear getting back old sbr odds again is like getting back that old girlfriend you loved so much that left you for good and you can't stop thinking about her and you've been so sad, then all of a sudden, she calls you back and tells you she wants to come back because she still loves you and she can't stop thinking about you. in fact, getting back old sbr odds is even better than the ex gf calling you back. that's how great old sbr odds is.

once again, thanks billy boy.. and welcome back old sbr odds.. hopefully for good this time..

t-wizzle

Lot of passion coming from nicky here. This means a lot to him.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I don't see it.

t-wizzle

Now it's gone again. Wtf?

Nicky Santoro

billy, is this some kinda joke?? what the hell is going on here?? old sbr odds is gone... billyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. are you trying to screw with my head,. or what??? billy, put that thing back.. nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i don't want to ever see that new one again.. i despise it.. i want my old sbr odds back.. pls put it back........... and leave it there for good.. do not take it off..

bring back.... bring back..... oh bring back my old sbr odds back to me.. to me..... bring back.... bring back...oh bring back my old sbr odds back to me... to me.... bring back.... bring back....

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    billy, is this some kinda joke?? what the hell is going on here?? old sbr odds is gone... billyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. are you trying to screw with my head,. or what??? billy, put that thing back.. nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... i don't want to ever see that new one again.. i despise it.. i want my old sbr odds back.. pls put it back........... and leave it there for good.. do not take it off..

bring back.... bring back..... oh bring back my old sbr odds back to me.. to me..... bring back.... bring back...oh bring back my old sbr odds back to me... to me.... bring back.... bring back....
    Come on Nicky...an experienced gambler like you isn't using SBROdds

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The new one is the future

cannot run both

old sbr odds is ancient

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

the new one sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

The new sbr odds page is terrible. If you can't keep the old one, than at least make a 3rd version that is better than the other 2.

jjgold

it all does same thing

unreal

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Come on Nicky...an experienced gambler like you isn't using SBROdds
    i only use it for comparing openers and closers and my bets vs closers, etc.. after the games..and i also love it for the scores.. i like to modify it by putting only my games i have and having my 18 games on 1 page and easy to read. it kills cbs sportsline for scores because i can see it all on 1 screen.. no scrolling..

billy boy, what are you doing to me?? it was great last night and now it's not working anymore?? billy, can't you see how everyone agrees that old one is better. 94% of posters want old one back. billy, don't do this to me pls. put the old one back.. why is the new one showing up now? billy, you are breaking my heart here.. you already brought it back.. don't tease me like this. billy, what is going on there??

jjgold

its over Nicky

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

New SBR odds sucks ass! Slow, clunky, half of the time, when you click to get info or an update on a game, the shit freezes! Worst graphics I've ever seen! Old SBR odds wasn't broke and yet you still tried to fix it with this shit? Classic SBR odds was cool and worked at least! Sad, just fuk'in sad!

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    New SBR odds sucks ass! Slow, clunky, half of the time, when you click to get info or an update on a game, the shit freezes! Worst graphics I've ever seen! Old SBR odds wasn't broke and yet you still tried to fix it with this shit? Classic SBR odds was cool and worked at least! Sad, just fuk'in sad!
    mikey, you're a very sharp guy my friend. everything you just said is spot on... and then some... yes, old sbr odds was lightning fast too.. when i click on history, it's fast as hell and box appears instantly.. with new sbr odds, it takes 5.8 secs to open and a little box then pops up and now you got to scroll down, unlike the old one.. PLUS, it is such a pleasure on the eyes to look at old sbr. so so so so easy on the eyes and so easy to follow each pitch. the new sbr odds is tough on the eyes. that white screen and thin small letters and #'s.. it's hard to follow 3 games at once on new sbr odds. with old one, i can see 23 games at once and i am not even in pain.. with new sbr, i get exhausted trying to folllow games and lines and then i feel nauseous after 20 min.. i so love old sbr odds.

billy, what are you doing to us????????????????????????????????? why would you let us use it all night yesterday and it worked like a charm, then take it away from us?? billy, where are you?? hopefully you are working on old sbr odds for us as we speak..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

We are still talking about this?

New one works just fine.

The old one isn't coming back, so move the fuk on.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel like I'm playing "monkey in the middle" and I'm the God damn monkey.... WTF is going on here... back to the new odds page

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I feel like I'm playing "monkey in the middle" and I'm the God damn monkey.... WTF is going on here... back to the new odds page
    good call, icer. i feel like i am also in a monkey in the middle game..the only reason i am in this thread is not only did billy email me last week saying that there's a good chance old sbr odds will be back, but he also did bring it back yesterday and it worked like a charm.. now it's not working again. so i am confused as hell. if billy would come in here and end it all by saying, sorry boys, old sbr odds is not coming back because it is costly or hard to upkeep, or whatever, i'll say, no problem bill, thanks for new sbr, i'll get used to it eventually.. but billy or anyone of sbr is nowhere to be seen, so i am left knowing nothing. i wish someone would come in here and just say, old sbr odds is NOT coming back, and then i will be done with this.. but don't bring it back for 1 day and then just remove it. i am confused right now.

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

sometimes you just cannot per-fect an original

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

It's back again. For you old odds junkies.
    http://odds.sbrforum.com/