VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Hanesworth Traded to Patriots

Belichick rolling the dice again with a troubled, but talented, player. Costs the Pats a 5th Rounder next year, seems like this one is a steal. It's already worked with Dillon and Moss and the Pats just got the pass rusher they desperately needed.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Wow that is a steal, lets see now if Fat Albert comes to play.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will he play humm maybe my guess an injury will occur within 2 weeks

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

hoodie should be able to get this terd in check

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Couldn't agree more. I think he plays great there.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

He is a fat piece of garbage in my opinion

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Yes, and Randy Moss was a lazy malcontent that was past his prime till he got to the Patriots. I am betting bill has a pretty good idea that Albert will be highly motivated to prove his doubters wrong and he also will be part of a rotation, so he won't get overworked. Also, no guraunteed money for the Pats so if it doesn't work I believe they can cut him and basically just lose the 5th round pick.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Hell of a trade for the Pats.

zr2786
    zr2786's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

The pats got a steal with this one but who knows if he will perform! Hes so freakin fat he can barely move!

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

this is going to be very entertaining to watch...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Why are the Patroits the only team that buys low, and sells high in the offseason?

I Fat Albert is only coasting them a 5th rounder, 5 mill gauranteed, and a roster spot. Any signs of malcontent, and he gets cut. Brilliant.

I wish the Cowboys had a real GM. When Jimmy Johnson was around, th3e Cowboys pillaged othrs roster in the same fashion.

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

If there's anyone who can motivate Fat Albert into playing up to his potential, it's clearly Bill Belichik. Love this trade for the Patriots.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Always a great move "cause they're the Pats".....doesn't matter what it is......never heard 1 bad move from them, never

Get off Belichiks balls guys.....team hasnt won it all since 04......They have embarrassed themselves the last few times around in the playoffs......weak-minded teams do this

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

money line dawg you are clearly a new yorker...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    money line dawg you are clearly a new yorker...
    LOL but its so true......The public and media are so quick to lick the balls of one Bill Bellichik after ANY move made by the Pats.......sickening really

Fact of the matter is they have been a fraud for a while now in terms of NFL seasons

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Please explain how they've embarrassed themselves?

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    LOL but its so true......The public and media are so quick to lick the balls of one Bill Bellichik after ANY move made by the Pats.......sickening really

Fact of the matter is they have been a fraud for a while now in terms of NFL seasons

Now I know you're talking out of your ass. The media ripped Bill a new asshole for letting Asante Samuel walk away (which, was a huge mistake).

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Please explain how they've embarrassed themselves?
    09: Home playoff game.....Bent over by the Ravens

10: Bye, Home playoff game.....Beat and outsmarted by the rival Jets at home after 14-2 season

Asante Samuel? That's 1 move.......Every other single little move is ALWAYS giving BB the benefit of the doubt....."It's the Patriot Way"

VegasInsider
    Update your status

2) Richard Seymour

3) Deion Branch

4) Matt Cassel/Mike Vrabel (they were given away to KC, just to help out Pioli)

Media and fans have been upset/angry with those four deals and I'm not even digging too deep.

Also, calling the Patriots an embarrassment? Sanchez can't get over the AFC title game hump and probably never will.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

It'll be extreme either way. He'll be great or suck it.

I hope it's the latter.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

2) Richard Seymour

3) Deion Branch

4) Matt Cassel/Mike Vrabel (they were given away to KC, just to help out Pioli)

Media and fans have been upset/angry with those four deals and I'm not even digging too deep.

Also, calling the Patriots an embarrassment? Sanchez can't get over the AFC title game hump and probably never will.
    I said they embarrassed themselves the last 2 seasons in the playoffs......and they did. Or did you expect them to get crushed at home by the Ravens and lose to the Jets? Simple fact here.

I'm talking about the national media and national fans always giving the Pats the benefit of the doubt......it's true man, just read this thread. If almost any other team picked up Haynesworthless, there's no way there would be this much positive reaction

And talking about Sanchez getting over the AFC Title game hump is a complement considering he's only been in the league 2 years LOL

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Sooooo, it's OK for the Jets to lose in the playoffs but not OK for the Pats to?

That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Seems as though you're just the typical, ignorant, Jets fan...so I won't waste any more time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: samdapatriotsfan, slacker00, and fid

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Sooooo, it's OK for the Jets to lose in the playoffs but not OK for the Pats to?

Seems as though you're just the typical, ignorant, Jets fan...so I won't waste any more time.
    Hey retard Pats were favored AT HOME in both games......Went 1 and out both years against lesser regular seaosn teams including an ass whupping to the Ravens and a loss to the rival Jets

That's what we call EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

Huge difference from the Jets.......Sanchez the rookie qb and then 2nd year qb led them to 4 playoff wins ON THE ROAD AS UNDERDOGS in the last 2 seasons, only to fall short to more experienced playoff teams in back to back AFC Championship games

It's not the same situation, and it's not even close....You ride the short bus or are all people from New England this dumb?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

well worth the gamble. if anyone can control him its bellichik

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

You forgot that the Jets won two Super Bowls last season, one in Week 2, one in the Divisional....

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talk radio says not yet, if haynesworth does not produce, pats have the option of releasing him

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Hey retard Pats were favored AT HOME in both games......Went 1 and out both years against lesser regular seaosn teams including an ass whupping to the Ravens and a loss to the rival Jets

That's what we call EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

Huge difference from the Jets.......Sanchez the rookie qb and then 2nd year qb led them to 4 playoff wins ON THE ROAD AS UNDERDOGS in the last 2 seasons, only to fall short to more experienced playoff teams in back to back AFC Championship games

It's not the same situation, and it's not even close....You ride the short bus or are all people from New England this dumb?

MoneyDick...you are a classic hater. If you paid attention Haynesworth WANTS to play in a true 3-4 defense. I think he will be motivated to prove his detractors wrong plus he gets what he wants. Even if he does not play well it was still a good move worth being made.

Now, aside from trying to stack their roster like the Miami heat did (and we see how that turned out) what have the Junk Jets done lately? Hmmm, let's take a look shall we?

2001 - 2010 (The embarrassing Patriots vs. the Almighty Jets)

Division Titles
    NE - 8
    Junk - 1

Superbowl record:
    NE: 3-1
    Junk 0-0

Postseason Record:
    NE: 14-5
    Junk: 6-6

Last SB win:
    NE: 2004
    Junk: 1969

Trash talking:
    Jets: 1000
    NE: 1 (Tom saying he hates the Jets, got a little ahead of himself).

Okay, Okay you do have the Patriots beat in one category so I will give you props where props are due,

Damn the Patriots suck, it is tough being a NE fan these days.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Don't the pats play a 3-4 that's why he didn't want to play for shanahan

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    You forgot that the Jets won two Super Bowls last season, one in Week 2, one in the Divisional....
    LOL.....my only point was the Pats embarrassed themselves the last 2 playoffs.....I guess it's hard for Pats fans to admit that and have to switch it to "Sanchezzz Suckzzz LOLZZZ"

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Doesn't matter what has happened in the past.....I will be the first to admit the Patriots have been much better than the Jets for the last decade

Rex Ryan has a better record against BB heads up and I like our chances going forward......Thank OP for switching it to Jets vs. Patriots

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Haynesworth is a decent move for the Patriots.....only point is that, say the Jets signed him, there's NO CHANCE the media/ and fans globally would be praising it like they are here

GL this season.....as much as we hate eachother, the Jets and Pats will be up there

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Why are the Patroits the only team that buys low, and sells high in the offseason?

I Fat Albert is only coasting them a 5th rounder, 5 mill gauranteed, and a roster spot. Any signs of malcontent, and he gets cut. Brilliant.

I wish the Cowboys had a real GM. When Jimmy Johnson was around, th3e Cowboys pillaged othrs roster in the same fashion.
    ya...instead jerry is giving away 1st and 3rds(and i think a 7th) for roy williams....roy has always been a 'dog'...got fleeced real good by martin mayhew

as a lifelong pats fan and season ticket holder i love this move....

find it funny to watch jets fans talk trash....try winning some more regular season games and maybe you wouldnt have to play all your playoff games on the road....your team hasnt won shit....

also funny to hear 'lakerboy' say the pats 'era' is over and they wont win anything going forward....i know hes a sharp poster....but thats just ridiculous

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Great news for Miami fans.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Hey Bobby....Haynesworth is a solid move, low risk high reward. Wish the Jets jumped in on it

Jets fans can talk trash back and forth....we have gotten the better of you guys last season and since Rex has been HC. Rivalries are no fun if one team constantly dominates (Like you guys did when Herm was the HC lol)

Pats 'Era' was over in 04......Whether they can start a new one remains to be seen

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

haynesworth is a solid move.....ty warren went on ir before the season started...by the end of the year they were playing undrafted rookies up front......if warren doesnt get cut....theyll be sending warren and albert, with vince in the middle, out there.....thats pretty scary....the 3-4 ends in our scheme are supposed to eat up space and blockers.....like big sey used to.....they wont put up big sack totals.......essentially they moved big sey for a 1st round pick...and replaced him with alberty for a 5th....big sey was a great leader and high character guy....so thats where the risk is with al....but its definitley worth a shot

123 Last