ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

reggie bush to be traded to dolphins

oh well, as a big saints fan, i saw this one coming once lance moore signed a new 5 year deal. we have 28 unrestricted FA's (not included carl nicks as a restricted FA who is a must sign IMO). reggie wants X amount of $ that the saints just simply cant afford because of cap issues and how many UFA's they have.

reggie had so many injury problems that he was kind of a commodity anyways. looks like the deal is contingent on him doing a sign and trade with the fins but it most likely will take place.

well, heres to Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory picking up the slack. not like we ever run the ball anyways

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is a loser like Vince Carter going to hurt Miami
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Johnnythunder

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

love him or hate him you have to admit he is a dangerous offensive weapon for any team.. good sign

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Mark Ingram is all ya need......kid just ran into a tractor trailer truck this week and didn't phase him

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

the phins are now fukked.. bad move.. reggie is fukking soft.. guy can't take a hit..

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by san2c View Post
    love him or hate him you have to admit he is a dangerous offensive weapon for any team.. good sign
    imagine him in the wildcat

but like i said, we dont run the ball anyways. thats why we have to make sure our whole OL is back to protect drew. 3/5 of our line is still not signed which i think is more important than using the money to pay reggie. Carl Nicks, Jermon Bushrod, and Jonathan Goodwin all should/will be signed IMO

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

The guy is a loser....terrible move

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

That would make an interesting wildcat, Brown, Williams, and Bush. Wonder if they give up on Daniel Thomas their draft pick out of K State?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    That would make an interesting wildcat, Brown, Williams, and Bush. Wonder if they give up on Daniel Thomas their draft pick out of K State?
    Williams and Brown are both likely gone. As a Pats fan I don't like to see him as an opponent 2 times a season. He is someone you have to game plan for an account for on each snap. Saints will miss him more than we all think, but they can only pay him so much.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Williams and Brown are both likely gone. As a Pats fan I don't like to see him as an opponent 2 times a season. He is someone you have to game plan for an account for on each snap. Saints will miss him more than we all think, but they can only pay him so much.
    Hey Grits, I could see them moving on from Brown and moving forward with Thomas as they have similar styles, Maybe Williams will stay 'cause they should get him cheap, not sure any interest in him outside of Miami.

Bigger question is do they get Orton?

Your Pats will be fine, Belichick would relish the chance to shut down bush.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Good trade for the Fins. I like that we run the ball now.

dextermasuka
    Update your status
    dextermasuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3361

probably he is gonna help MIAMI more than SAINTS...

not bad move for all three accounts.... SAINTS save some money, MIAMI will have a good off. option,
    and BUSH will touch the ball more than when he was A SAINT.