pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Heritage rule change!

Well I am strong Heritage supporter. I am also honest in my post. This thread is a negitive post regarding rule change and added employees.

#1 Heritage always pride itself in allowing cancellation of wagers. Today my buddy was told NO cancellations of wagers!! Wow!

In fairness he was allowed to rebet another play.

#2 The new hired help doesn't speak clear English.

Its possible new broken English speaking guy didn't know the rule.

I still highly recommend Heritage! However us long time VIP members be ready for many changes.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Pimike, what part of the world does heritage's checks get processed through. I have heard their checks say Arizona. Any truth to that?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Pimike, what part of the world does heritage's checks get processed through. I have heard their checks say Arizona. Any truth to that?
    Can't go into details for obvious reasons. I will say mine were not.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

What does being VIP member mean? I am new there via bjam and I think I saw in the message about the change that we would be VIP members. Is there such a thing as a non-VIP member?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    What does being VIP member mean? I am new there via bjam and I think I saw in the message about the change that we would be VIP members. Is there such a thing as a non-VIP member?
    Once your established there I will be getting perks no other book gave.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Good news! My friend's replacement wager cashed! !

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

thanks, pimike.

It seems like that vip status came with the move from bjam. I already entered the current pick the series winner contest and the vip thing was mention in the email I got from bjam. Anyway, I'm glad to be there. Looks like a good replacement for bjam.

about 2 years ago I got mail invites from them twice. I didn't know much about them and didn't try to find out. So I just treated it as junk mail. I guess that was a mistake.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    thanks, pimike.

It seems like that vip status came with the move from bjam. I already entered the current pick the series winner contest and the vip thing was mention in the email I got from bjam. Anyway, I'm glad to be there. Looks like a good replacement for bjam.

about 2 years ago I got mail invites from them twice. I didn't know much about them and didn't try to find out. So I just treated it as junk mail. I guess that was a mistake.
    Yes big mistake, no disrespect! !! Bottom line your in!!!!!

U will never miss betjam.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel betjam had more bonus programs.... Paradise loyalty bonus, bday bonus, 16% cash back bonus three times a year etc.. what does heritage offer??? I know they have bday bonus... but anything similar to paradise loyalty bonus or cash back bonus??

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    i feel betjam had more bonus programs.... Paradise loyalty bonus, bday bonus, 16% cash back bonus three times a year etc.. what does heritage offer??? I know they have bday bonus... but anything similar to paradise loyalty bonus or cash back bonus??
    Yep money back on loses right before Superbowl. 30% bonus on deposits only 3x roll. Bd bonus is your average bet up to 500.00 plus contest u will love every week!

CollegePro

isn't 30% bonus offer only valid on minimum deposit of $300 or more and it;s progressive bonus??

CollegePro

i deposited $200 yday to try them out.. didn't get anything... and just found out about $300 limit.. if I knew, I would have deposited $300....

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    isn't 30% bonus offer only valid on minimum deposit of $300 or more and it;s progressive bonus??
    You may be right about 300.00. I never deposited that low, so not sure.

As for bonus its 30% free play up to 3 team parlays. Its only progressive if u cash out winnings.

Unlimited opens in pars no time frame to close it

Plus if your money is tied up on padres and u like over also they will allow u to bet over even at a 0 balance!!!!
    Last edited by pimike; 07-27-11 at 09:06 PM. Reason: No y