Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30
    Tebowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am done with parlays

I cannot hit a parlay . If I just did straight wagers , I'd be up. I guess I don't like money. I think I'm going to have my book block parlays for me. Now teasers are another story. I'll do 10point teasers all day and hit 75%.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hear ya bro

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

welcome to the light.

use betpoints for that instead of money if you want- but they're sucker bets for sure- no matter how well you pick.

it does not feel as good as people may think to win 9/10 on a 10-teamer.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

bad luck with parlays huh

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a big believer in parlays... personally i don't have the bankroll to make any money making single bets...

now i am not talking 5 teams or more in a parlay picking against the spread.....

stick with ML parlays and if you bet 4 teams have 1 late game that you can hedge on if you win the 1st 3.

But especially in baseball try sticking to 3 teams or less.

In College football and college basketball on the other hand ML parlays are the ticket. There are certain college games that you know who is going to win but you can't pick the spread right. In my opinion ML parlays in College sports are easy money.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    I am a big believer in parlays... personally i don't have the bankroll to make any money making single bets... now i am not talking 5 teams or more in a parlay picking against the spread..... stick with ML parlays and if you bet 4 teams have 1 late game that you can hedge on if you win the 1st 3. But especially in baseball try sticking to 3 teams or less. In College football and college basketball on the other hand ML parlays are the ticket. There are certain college games that you know who is going to win but you can't pick the spread right. In my opinion ML parlays in College sports are easy money.
    But yet you don't have a big bankroll???

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Here's how it goes usually on one of my MLB 5 or 6 teamers..... win the first 3 or 4 (all pretty close) .... up 3-0 in the 4th inning of game 5 and tied 2-2 in the 7th of game 6..... win game 6 somehow, 6-2 and lose game 5, 7-4 after a 6 run 5th inning by opposing team. = PARLAY LOSS

Tebowl
    2011 MLB 26-30

Teasers can be just as sick however. In '09 I did a $1600 3 team NFL 10pt teaser and it came down to Lions +25.5 @ Chicago and they lost 29-3 or osmething like that after having a first and goal on the 2 yard line in the 4th quarter and the qb threw a pick to seal my loss.