justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

How many playoff games have the pats won the last few years? There era is done, they will never win another ring with belichick.
    I dunno about all that......u will always need to consider the pats as long as they have Brady and belichick

dirtymoneysss
    dirtymoneysss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

i think kolb is dymatime, think back to early season last year he was playing good enough to put the debate out there, that vick maybe should not be starting on his return. he got hot

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    The NFL is the only league were there is consistently a surprise team.
    NHL.

NFL is of little surprise.

List goes like this:

NHL
    MLB
    NFL
    NBA

k13

Not much value in Nfl futures these days, best to wait till a team gets on a losing streak, buy low sell high.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How many playoff games have the pats won the last few years? There era is done, they will never win another ring with belichick.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Seattle signs Robert Gallery, Tavaris Jackson and now Sidney Rice. Not bad for a weak NFC West.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    There are a lot of borderline teams with some decent cap space that can get good REAL QUICK.

There's only 10 days of Free Agency and the picture could change over night. I pissed away money on Seattle, TB and Cleveland.
    Why didn't you just give that $$ to the drunk with the "Will work for food sign" on the corner?

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    not really any of those teams will again be in the playoffs at like 8-8 and be a a +3 as a wildcard game and +8 next round. those odds are fair
    yeah, because taking 65:1+ you can't figure out a way to make money when that team makes the playoffs...okay.

you're a pretty good troll, i don't imagine you're a pretty good gambler though.

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 880

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    bengals 150-1 why not, palmer was so bad if they grab a decent guy and could ever manage a 10-6 season then it would be hedge city
    Palmer is a beast, it's not his fault they suck. Undoubtedly best QB to come out of USC in the modern era.

Cappy

You have to give New England some respect. They're still the best team in the NFL.... And they still have the best player in the league at the helm. They might be a little inflated, the correct line is probably +850 but anything over that is absolutely free money.

Cappy

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    ya totally..... cause its not like they went 14-2 and beat every playoff team they faced

i remember a personnel guy telling a writer last year that he couldnt believe how well they did....that maybe 12-13 of the starters on the offensive/defensive sides of the ball were nfl starter caliber.....

tons of young talent with gronk,hernandez, vollmer, solder, mayo, spikes, j cunningham, chung, merriweather, mcourty, dowling....not to mention ty warren and leigh bodden going on ir before the season started left them with huge holes...there isnt any other talent there either...the coach and qb? ehhh....decent

but anyways...yer right...the patriots era has been over for awhile...they havent been a superbowl contender since 2004
    You didn't mention Welker or Woodhead, two monster offense utility players.

Cappy

I can't see the Jets being as good as they have been in past years. They've been playing out of their shoes

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    yeah, because taking 65:1+ you can't figure out a way to make money when that team makes the playoffs...okay.

you're a pretty good troll, i don't imagine you're a pretty good gambler though.
    ppl like you are the reason why their are too many wars, your brain can only see things a certain way to a point of anger. thats why you just eliminated 3 division foes and chose the seahawks as the winner of that division 4-1 on average. so basically divide 65 by 4 ( all of them are junk teams, 49ers decent) and you are going into the playoffs 16-1 with a sh1t team. ya great value bud.

U.SCar 50-1
    UGA 67-1
    TB Bucs 38-1
    Bengals 150-1

documented value plays that i posted. the NFC west idea is sh1t, seattle is about 100-1 in reality to win the SB horrible odds

MichaelWaters

i love how you assume seattle is going to the playoffs so the value of 65-1 holds thru 16 games no matter what cause they will be in the playoffs its a given

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

or maybe that '+' sign after the 65 could mean the cardinals at 75:1 also.

are you ******* with me right now? i'm the reason THEIR are too many wars because i think seattle or arizona at 65+ to 1 are good bets?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle is going to the playoffs you ugly fukker

MichaelWaters

you are assuming they make the playoffs. does the book give you the money back if they dont

now the cards are sprinkled in, nice. the other 4 teams not yet . you know the more teams that are competing in the same div vs each other you take the value drops. you do realize that

put it this way seattle was 80-1 yes 80-1 after making the playoffs last year. maybe they are a bit better maybe not, but the chance they even make the playoffs is at best 4-1. 65-1 is garbage, any team in that division is garbage. your a moron

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    NHL.

NFL is of little surprise.

List goes like this:

NHL
    MLB
    NFL
    NBA

NHL- red wings / colorado/ vancouver vs ?

MLB - yankees/red sox vs philly/atlanta/st louis

NFL -

NBA - celtics/heat vs lakers/dallas

of all those sports its pretty obvoius who will reach the finals in NBA / MLB. NHL and NFL are probably most wide open in terms of different teams with chances to get to the finals.

i think the order goes (from most open field AKA competition to least open field AKA no competition)

NFL-NHL-MLB-NBA

k13

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    NHL- red wings / colorado/ vancouver vs ?

MLB - yankees/red sox vs philly/atlanta/st louis

NFL -

NBA - celtics/heat vs lakers/dallas

of all those sports its pretty obvoius who will reach the finals in NBA / MLB. NHL and NFL are probably most wide open in terms of different teams with chances to get to the finals.

i think the order goes (from most open field AKA competition to least open field AKA no competition)

NFL-NHL-MLB-NBA
    Depends how far you are going back.

Only "big" teams win in the nfl, maybe only 3 "surprise teams in the last 20 + years. tampa, baltimore, N.O.

In MLB, we had arizona, anaheim, florida, san fran, whitesox just the last few years. It has changed a lot though, the 80's was a lot more open.

NHL, basically any average team can win, Carolina, anaheim, tampa bay, boston, even a shit team like edmonton can make the final as #8 seed.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

put a $1,000 down on panthers after they sign johnathan joseph, Plaxico Burress. and Kyle Orton they going to be legit.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Bettin more than two NFL futures is losing all the value!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Depends how far you are going back.

Only "big" teams win in the nfl, maybe only 3 "surprise teams in the last 20 + years. tampa, baltimore, N.O.
    What about the Giants in 2007, Pats in 2001, Rams in 1999? That makes 6 surprise teams in 12 years. Granted, before the salary cap era franchises could be much more dominant for longer periods of time. This is no longer the case. In fact the NFL increases parity annually with the rule changes it makes, no other sport does this.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    What about the Giants in 2007, Pats in 2001, Rams in 1999? That makes 6 surprise teams in 12 years. Granted, before the salary cap era franchises could be much more dominant for longer periods of time. This is no longer the case. In fact the NFL increases parity annually with the rule changes it makes, no other sport does this.
    Giants and Pats are part of the "big" teams even though they were surprise victories.

Rams were a super team, on turf no chance

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Giants and Pats are part of the "big" teams even though they were surprise victories.

Rams were a super team, on turf no chance
    What do you mean by "big" teams? I also don't understand your comment about the 1999 Rams.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

And now the Seahawks get Miller from the Raiders.

I'm loving that Seattle bet.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by jwbjwbjwb12 View Post
    +700 for the patriots seems good to me
    This!

First 12