Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Operator for an answering service servicing doctors. Fuking doctors get on my case for paging them too much when it's their patients that called.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Cleaning a McDonalds' chute

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Once got a blowjob from this broad and she didn't swallow, or even let me jizz my soldiers all over her glasses. What a bummer

Definitely the worst job I've ever had

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I worked at a Sonic Drive In for a while and it was pretty bad...total greasepit, ruined my shoes and pants. Place closed at midnight yet i wouldn't get out of there untill 2-3:00 AM...those were the days.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Restraining kids....didn't enjoy it but I was an intern and still in college..... It was a locked facility...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

college bookstore-

low pay, the men had to do way more work but got paid the same as the women, anal retentive bald boss who was a cubs/ penn state fan.

if someone buys one drink from the fridge, he would walk up to it and ask something like "whats wrong with this picture" the correct answer being that theres only 5 of that type of drink there instead of 6- and he would want you to walk to the back of the store and get one drink and put it behind the 5 that are still there. (they were not selling fast enough to justify this type of action)

also working at wendys as a teenager. enough said.

also being a paperboy- you gotta wake up early, then you gotta collect from the people on your route and they'd dodge you when they know its collection day.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Def not worst job, but I did a stint as a line mgr / phone answerer for a local in 2001-2002. Learned a lot about gambling, and saw a lot of sad degens making terrible parlays, chasing, etc., and losing a ton of money. Also saw evidence that square bets lose and most people would be surprised to see how ridiculously lopsided the action is for an average football game.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

caddy at a private golf course

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Sports Authority terrible managers would be good if it wasn't for that

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Worked at a farm one summer in 110 degree weather. My job was to clean up the sheep poop that were stack 2 feet high at the bottom. I had to use a pick ax to make it lose and then use a shovel to bag it.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I've had a lot of rotten jobs and a few decent ones.

My very 1st job at 16 was quite good, I worked at a union grocery store and the pay was very good in the late 70's, early 80's. Making like $300/week back then 1979-1982 while in HS was awesome.

I sold Electrolux door to door for a few months around Oceanside, Ca. That sucked , but you could do whatever you wanted....so you were outside and free, but didn't make much money at it.

My worst job was probably working at a factory ( Zentech or something close to that). I wound transformers with a bunch of Mexican women for minimum wage. Total monotony ! I did that for a few months then went into construction....specifically installing HVAC, that was much better and after about a year's experience you could make enough money to live on. However you do put you body at risk as you must deal with a lot heights, roofs, ladders, scaffolding, etc. It's a young man's game, I couldn't go back to that at 47.5 y.o.

My most fun job was tending bar on graveyard at a dive bar near Fremont and Eastern about 1993-1994. $5 hour + tips, good for about $80-120 a shift.

My best paying job was USPS, did that for 5+ years, graveyard shift unloading trucks like the UPS guy...I hated the fuckers I worked with, so I stupidly quit...I'd want that job back....a few good years of pro gambling got me cocky and I quit my gov't job with a pension in 2002 or 2003 ! I haven't worked since and I'm going broke. I'm desperately trying to sell my house ( about 219k and paid for) and move down South where I can maybe buy a home for 60k and survive on a near minimum wage job, until I thankfully die !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lou

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I haven't worked since and I'm going broke. I'm desperately trying to sell my house ( about 219k and paid for) and move down South where I can maybe buy a home for 60k and survive on a near minimum wage job, until I thankfully die !
    Good God man cheer up! I predict you hit a big parlay this season.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I've had a lot of rotten jobs and a few decent ones. My very 1st job at 16 was quite good, I worked at a union grocery store and the pay was very good in the late 70's, early 80's. Making like $300/week back then 1979-1982 while in HS was awesome. I sold Electrolux door to door for a few months around Oceanside, Ca. That sucked , but you could do whatever you wanted....so you were outside and free, but didn't make much money at it. My worst job was probably working at a factory ( Zentech or something close to that). I wound transformers with a bunch of Mexican women for minimum wage. Total monotony ! I did that for a few months then went into construction....specifically installing HVAC, that was much better and after about a year's experience you could make enough money to live on. However you do put you body at risk as you must deal with a lot heights, roofs, ladders, scaffolding, etc. It's a young man's game, I couldn't go back to that at 47.5 y.o. My most fun job was tending bar on graveyard at a dive bar near Fremont and Eastern about 1993-1994. $5 hour + tips, good for about $80-120 a shift. My best paying job was USPS, did that for 5+ years, graveyard shift unloading trucks like the UPS guy...I hated the fuckers I worked with, so I stupidly quit...I'd want that job back....a few good years of pro gambling got me cocky and I quit my gov't job with a pension in 2002 or 2003 ! I haven't worked since and I'm going broke. I'm desperately trying to sell my house ( about 219k and paid for) and move down South where I can maybe buy a home for 60k and survive on a near minimum wage job, until I thankfully die !

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

when I was 18 years old, I drove my Mustang 800km to deliver blow. Made 5 grand but at that age it was a lot of money. Not proud of it but it was what it was.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by dinaro7 View Post
    so stop bitchin and realize how lucky you are t
    someone didn't go to college.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Working in a grocery store as a cashier. This was back in the day before they had preferred customer cards, coupons that could be scanned and all the fancy electronic shit they have now.

In the standard lines you'd get the people that would have a cartload of shit and then at the end of all your scanning they'd announce they were paying with WIC coupons. (I guess they are called LINK cards now or whatever.) But basically it was this thing from the government that was valid for purchasing a list of things. The list would say like "1lb of cheese" "1 gallon of milk" "1 gallon of juice" depending on how big the family was. Well you had to go back through all the stuff you just scanned and verify all the stuff on the list and then subtract that amount off the bill and then write the cost on the voucher so the store could get reimbursed. As you can imagine it was time consuming and the other people in line are getting pissed. Well that's not the end of it. You see, with WIC coupons you can't go around buying all the brand name shit and there are only certain kinds that are eligible. Your 1 gallon of juice can't be Tropicana Pure Premium. Your cheese can't be Kraft. It has to be the store brand or some other generic. As you can imagine you'd get people trying to skirt this all the time and you'd have to explain, "Sorry, you'll have to go get this other juice" or "You can't get the pre-sliced cheese" and then make them go back and get the right shit. Then some would get all hostile saying "I was in here last week and they let me get this Juicy Juice and now you tell me I can't" and they'd get loud and you'd have to try to explain why they were wrong. Not fun.

Sometimes you'd work the express line and this was the best. This is where people would come up and try to sneak cigarettes or alcohol in with a few items then pay with food stamps and hope you didn't notice. If you did notice and tell them they'd have to pay cash they would pay for the eligible stuff with stamps then go back to the end of the line and buy a 59 cent candy bar with a $10 food stamp. Then they hope you didn't have enough $1 stamps in your drawer to make change or that you were too lazy to ask the manager for more and then you'd just give them back the change in cash. At which point they would re-enter the line for a third time with their cigarettes and/or alcohol and pay for it with the cash you just gave them. What a racket.

And don't even get me started on the obese women that would come through the line in the middle of summer and pull the money out of their bra to pay. The bills were soaked with ******* sweat and it was incredibly nasty.

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Precast concrete work. Back breaking shit and covered in concrete every night when I got off.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Spent a few months between seasons working on a fish processor in Alaska, money was great but that's it, 16 hour days, seven days a week, back breaking work, smelled to high heaven and hardly stepped foot on land all summer. Few years after I was on it the ship caught fire and sank.

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

tough one... probably back when i was a gay prostitute.

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

As a child worked for the city cutting grass.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

I have done a ton of things and never had a bad job.

I have done commercial fishing, plumbing, plastering, general construction, teaching, painting, dish washing, sports betting, poker, owned harness horses, decorated concrete (sandblasting/coloring), plowed snow, shoveled walkways, landscaping, mowing lawns, collected golf balls and recold them to golfers, picked up cans on the side of the road even, and more than a few other jobs.

Best actual job was the dishwashing one. Did it for the marriot in Jacksonville. Was getting paid 16 bux an hour because it was supposed to be a two man job but I did it so well I did it alone. But I was papered up after I sold my boat and got some of my fund money so the pay was irrelevant. I was living at the marriot so it was convenient and of course the hostesses, the bakers and the bus staff were all pretty hot. So a mysterious playboy from Maine did pretty well. But it was easy, kept me out of the OTB and helped me get hooked up more than a few times. Also decent for networking back in those pre internet days.

So since I havent had a worst, or even a bad, I guess the best will have to do for me.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I have done a ton of things and never had a bad job.

I have done commercial fishing, plumbing, plastering, general construction, teaching, painting, dish washing, sports betting, poker, owned harness horses, decorated concrete (sandblasting/coloring), plowed snow, shoveled walkways, landscaping, mowing lawns, collected golf balls and recold them to golfers, picked up cans on the side of the road even, and more than a few other jobs.

Best actual job was the dishwashing one. Did it for the marriot in Jacksonville. Was getting paid 16 bux an hour because it was supposed to be a two man job but I did it so well I did it alone. But I was papered up after I sold my boat and got some of my fund money so the pay was irrelevant. I was living at the marriot so it was convenient and of course the hostesses, the bakers and the bus staff were all pretty hot. So a mysterious playboy from Maine did pretty well. But it was easy, kept me out of the OTB and helped me get hooked up more than a few times. Also decent for networking back in those pre internet days.

So since I havent had a worst, or even a bad, I guess the best will have to do for me.

MoreVodkaPlease
    MoreVodkaPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

I simply called business's, and corporations, and told them about my service, and that i can come and clean there signs free of bird shit once every week, i rented a truck with a lift... Then i decided to get a 9-5 job and thats what i do now, i work 9 to ******* 5.
    but its a good business to start if someone wants to put the work in, theres no real service that does that type of work, and plenty of people who need it.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Loblawls... HMR chicken cookin

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

By far, it had to be my summer painting job throughout college. the only good thing is a few chicks would drive by every afternoon and drop off a few beers and show us the goods

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha ha that's easy in college I did hot tar roofing part time omg what a shity job

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cash$bro91 View Post
    Hard to name just one, most have been pretty bad.
    Fascinating.

First 1234