maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it, and excel

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would rather them here. I would give them candy.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great, 20,000 brainless uneducated retards who couldn't make the cut in life will now "take care" of us.

Yay.

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

what are the positives from doing this?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

forced labor camps

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Take care of "us"? I doubt that. They will be looking out for the suits and ties. The ones who give them their orders. We, the American people are through. Just in time too, as we are collectively an ignorant lazy complain about everything, do nothing nation.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Journalistic hogwash. Fail

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Great, 20,000 brainless uneducated retards who couldn't make the cut in life will now "take care" of us.

Yay.

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

well i guess they just trying to protect us. nothing wrong with that. better than sending them overseas

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Protecting us from what??

Let them clean up drugs

No because lawyers and politicians make too much off drug money and criminals.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Relax people This thing has been a contingency plan alongside CDC cordon/decon and natural disaster relief operations for decades.

The story in the video is a bit over thought.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Yay.
    I rather have survival skills than be a secretary....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Would rather them here. I would give them candy.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

lol u guys are so funny 20k in soldiers spread around this entire country? will you even notice that ?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    forced labor camps

Venture over to Columbus and look around Broadway this weekend.....Ft Benning rolled out extra MPs to look for drunken fights between Infantry ad Cav scouts that have been on the uptick since the Knox soldiers integrated last year......there was a story a few months back claiming "US Army now patrolling the civilian streets...is this martial law in the making??"

In reality - once Scruffy Murphy's and those bars on Broadway by the Hookah shop empty out at 1-3am t never fails to have the younger guys getting into it and having to be bailed out of the county jail up in Harris County...I spent a few trips up there to retrieve them in my days as Company XO

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

DO pushups!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Venture over to Columbus and look around Broadway this weekend.....Ft Benning rolled out extra MPs to look for drunken fights between Infantry ad Cav scouts that have been on the uptick since the Knox soldiers integrated last year......there was a story a few months back claiming "US Army now patrolling the civilian streets...is this martial law in the making??" In reality - once Scruffy Murphy's and those bars on Broadway by the Hookah shop empty out at 1-3am t never fails to have the younger guys getting into it and having to be bailed out of the county jail up in Harris County...I spent a few trips up there to retrieve them in my days as Company XO
    Hate columbus, dirty place. Only stop to piss, then keep traveling through....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Yeah it's a sheeeety place overall. I only go up around Exit 10 if possible....anything south on 85 to Benning/Victory Dr you're asking for disappointment

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yay.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post

This video is almost 4 years old...damn some people will do anything to stir the pot

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    This video is almost 4 years old...damn some people will do anything to stir the pot

Exactly....always looking for the next catastrophe to happen. Fukk - enjoy life people.....it can get snuffed out before you even refresh SBR.....live it up!

Dirty Sanchez

Exactly....always looking for the next catastrophe to happen. Fukk - enjoy life people.....it can get snuffed out before you even refresh SBR.....live it up!
    Itchy love the Wounded Warrior Project...just did some volunteer work with them a couple of weeks ago in Virginia....we put a ramp on the front of a house for a wheelchair I don't know squat about Construction...thankfully I could cut wood and use an electric drill
    Points Awarded:

falconticket gave Dirty Sanchez 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yay.
    I liked this guy till I read this post, ignorant as fuk.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Itchy love the Wounded Warrior Project...just did some volunteer work with them a couple of weeks ago in Virginia....we put a ramp on the front of a house for a wheelchair I don't know squat about Construction...thankfully I could cut wood and use an electric drill

Appreciate the effort!

The group does HUGE things. Helped a lot of my close friends out with so many day to day things not thought about by most when dealing with guys transitioning out of service connected injuries and such. I can't say enough about the people who do the projects like you mentioned or the companies who donate products and job placements etc.
    Points Awarded:

falconticket gave itchypickle 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Wikipedia: RT, previously known as Russia Today, is a global multilingual television news network based in Russia and funded by the Russian government.

RT has been criticized as having pro-Putin and Soviet bias, advancing conspiracy theories, featuring radical commentators and promoting an extremist and anti western agenda, including support for fundamentalist Islamic propaganda. Some of these allegations have been acknowledged by the TV station, claiming them to be legitimate for an alternative TV station.
    Last edited by spurginobili; 07-26-11 at 05:43 PM.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Time to buy another gun

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Time to buy another gun

I have an extra 7-10 I'm trying to get rid of to make room for new additions

I'll give a discount if you buy them all as a group.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

uhh yeah.. did you watch traffic? most of the scenes were filmed there..

Yeah it's a sheeeety place overall. I only go up around Exit 10 if possible....anything south on 85 to Benning/Victory Dr you're asking for disappointment
    went there for a michigan vs ohio state game.. place is a toilet.. also had to pick up some frat brothers from a fight .. not fun running around the downtown area after the game freezing cold.. it sucked .. plus they rioted after michigan won

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    uhh yeah.. did you watch traffic? most of the scenes were filmed there..

went there for a michigan vs ohio state game.. place is a toilet.. also had to pick up some frat brothers from a fight .. not fun running around the downtown area after the game freezing cold.. it sucked .. plus they rioted after michigan won

We meant Columbus, GA

But you're right about Ohio....I've been around Youngstown and some outliers of Columbus (Troy and Anna).....some real crappy places.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I have an extra 7-10 I'm trying to get rid of to make room for new additions

I'll give a discount if you buy them all as a group.
    I might be interested in purchasing from your collection. Pm me as we are in the same state. But im only looking for fully legal guns. Nothing black market. If your interested.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres 800,000 shadow government agents living all over the nation some in your town 20k troops here and there mean very little

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

We meant Columbus, GA

But you're right about Ohio....I've been around Youngstown and some outliers of Columbus (Troy and Anna).....some real crappy places.
    Ohio's rugged. Sitting at the Pilot in Columbus a couple years ago, hear a knock. Look out my window and this girl's smiling up at me. All the teeth in her mouth are at completely different angles from each other. Had to do the Scooby Doo triple take

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Ohio's rugged. Sitting at the Pilot in Columbus a couple years ago, hear a knock. Look out my window and this girl's smiling up at me. All the teeth in her mouth are at completely different angles from each other. Had to do the Scooby Doo triple take
    Finish the story.......you told her to hop in the truck........gave her the silver change in your ashtray and accepted her vacuum like mouth for a blowjob where 10 minutes later that busted up face was looking up at you with a mouth full of crooked chompers covered in so much man paste that it looked like she chewed up 17 Crest White Strips and then she chuckled and said ' I vuvv you baby '

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Well tore up grill(and meth boils) aside, there was a strangely arousing glimmer of hope in her baby blues so I brought her in for a spell. I can make it dark in the bunk.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

12 Last