ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Lock it's ok man most here don't understand what i'm doing which is actually a good thing. No big deal. Of course if I don't hit 90% of my bets guys hammer me because thats what their image of a good handicapper is. 50% on dogs is bad according to them they'd rather hit 55% on -160 fav's and lose money.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

gamtracker had ball4 a good way out of the strikezone vs adam kennedy would have changed things yanks get all the calls

ApricotSinner32

Walters i don't think about gambling like a sports fan it's 1 game means nothing. Learn the game michael. Reading into shit like that will just make you go crazy.

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Walters i don't think about gambling like a sports fan it's 1 game means nothing. Learn the game michael. Reading into shit like that will just make you go crazy.
    you dont even know that half of it i had the +2.5 (-135)

i got outside pressure to up my units its not my fault, that tex HR was a shocker i thought the inning was over they didnt post "homerun" and the score still read 3-1 but the top league scoreboard red 4-1 and i knew he did me in fkn hacker

ApricotSinner32

Rough beat. Anyone who tells you they hit 80% are full of shit everyone even who knows what they are going to do are going to lose bets. Good luck tommorow.

MichaelWaters

you know some square went all-in at -290 tonight too. fkn bs

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    you know some square went all-in at -290 tonight too. fkn bs
    Why does that matter? There wouldn't be no money to win if the squares didn't win sometimes. You need to throw them a bone to give them hope so they keep depositting. Regardless this is not easy money it takes discipline/hard work.

First 12