neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Pavyracer i'm not going to hammer you because the reds won. I'm going to call you a square because your decisions are made before the game. Good and bad and you don't have a clue what you're doing. I'd say the same thing if the reds lost 14-0

Your posts crack me up.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Pavyracer i'm not going to hammer you because the reds won. I'm going to call you a square because your decisions are made before the game. Good and bad and you don't have a clue what you're doing. I'd say the same thing if the reds lost 14-0
    Explain to me what line movement on this game made you take the Reds Mr. Sinner??

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem is Atlanta is at best a -126 team on the road....that's blindly playing them without looking at anything.....the fact they are on the last game of a 7 game road trip, pitching, lineup shuffles etc... if you took Atl at -115 then that might have some thin value but getting Atl at -124 -125 is not a very good line imo.

No disrespect to any backers but the line would've had to have been -110 or less for me to even give it consideration. I guess everyone has his/her own capping methods but the line was too high here.

First 12