STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Nos is his neighbor...

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Gotta give that black guy credit, that's pretty fukin smart

Takes a miracle to find a nice home like that completely abandoned (foreclosed on and mortgage company out of business) then you apparently have to squat there for 3 years with no electricity or running water to get ownership, strange law but in 3 years I guess the home is his

What I love most is that hes royally pissing his all-white super arrogant ass neighbors off, that fuckin makes this story, when that arrogant bitch whose just sucking some guys dick to pay her bills said GET THA MONEY AND BUY THA HOME I fuckin loved it, he did buy tha home ya dumb bitch FOR 16 fuckin dollars but enjoy your 2500 a month mortgage, dude beat the system and the home is his

bettilimbroke999

I do have one question, how do you live without running water, I mean does he like shit in a bucket and dump it in his backyard or something? Never takes a shower? I may not actually want to know the answers to these questions

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

But considering he has no electricity or running water - means no A/C in the Texas heat as well as nowhere to flush the toilet or shower............nevermind it's the same as what he's probably use to anyway. FREE fertilizer for the neighbors plants I guess!
    I don't understand why he can't get the water or electricity turned on. When was the last time a utility company asked to see a title to a house to turn service on?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    no its not racist, but liberal dumb ass idiots like pavy "chipmunk" always want to make it racial

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I don't understand why he can't get the water or electricity turned on. When was the last time a utility company asked to see a title to a house to turn service on?
    Not sure (maybe this guy cant even afford water/electricity/deposit on a home that size) but home is gonna smell like SHIT in 3 years, this story will be EPIC if he stays there that long

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Not sure (maybe this guy cant even afford water/electricity/deposit on a home that size) but home is gonna smell like SHIT in 3 years, this story will be EPIC if he stays there that long
    hes probably in and out. but he should have promised them a cut of the return for some peace and quiet and maybe some electricity. then when 3 years was up stiff em, fuk em

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Gotta give that black guy credit, that's pretty fukin smart

Takes a miracle to find a nice home like that completely abandoned (foreclosed on and mortgage company out of business) then you apparently have to squat there for 3 years with no electricity or running water to get ownership, strange law but in 3 years I guess the home is his

What I love most is that hes royally pissing his all-white super arrogant ass neighbors off, that fuckin makes this story, when that arrogant bitch whose just sucking some guys dick to pay her bills said GET THA MONEY AND BUY THA HOME I fuckin loved it, he did buy tha home ya dumb bitch FOR 16 fuckin dollars but enjoy your 2500 a month mortgage, dude beat the system and the home is his

If he'd put this much effort into researching/studying in high school.....hell he might have a job and be able to actually afford a house by now

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Good for him . F@ck the neighbors.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    they will overturn that law. i bet sooner than later no reason for the producers at the network sending out this idea unless it was about to be overturned
    Adverse possession is a normal part of law all over the world:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

What about property taxes? He can't get electricity or running water. I would rather live in a cave rather than a house with no AC during a Texas summer.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Opie, why didn't you think of this idea in the first place? Black guy just showed you Whats up!
    I really wasn't too high on the idea of shitting on the floor and showering at the YMCA for 3 more years.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12