bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Anyone else up late watching these scam informercials?

Im watchin one on arthritis joint pain all-natural solutions. Im only fuckin 30 years old but just watching these fukin con artists pitch their trash is hilarious

The interviewer is pitching this trash in that perfect con artist NY accent, hard to believe anyone would buy anything much less ingest it from these idiots

So if ya gots joint pain and ya wants to get rid of it use this product, thousands if not uh hundreds of thousands of ppl have been usun this product for yeeurs. Ya got joint pain or any pain at all or know someone with pain or just think maybe one day you could be in pain then you need to buy this product and fuggitaboutit
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-24-11 at 04:21 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

love infomercials, peaceful and informing. i like to watch the magic bullet once a week

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

my favorite is the one where the guy is sitting next too playboy models, and telling them about his product.

All of them are trying to sell you books, that teach you how to be "rich" like they are. LMFAO. The trick now is to set up a format that implies that CNN is con.ducting the interview. Yea whatever

Suprisingly I have never met someone who has bought one of those products. If I did iwould clown the shit out of them.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Can't stand the infomercials. I'm a Nick At Nite guy.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

This one's my favorite:

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

They are all a joke, now local real estate companies are doing them here. And many many people out there have seen the little asian guy screming "I love appliances"!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I watch infomercials. I also pay attention to magazine covers at the checkout lane. I work in marketing, and these guys know how to market. Especially the magazine covers like men's health and cosmo - their headlines are golden. Psychology + marketing = $$$