DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Anbody betting boxing tonight?

I haven't bet on boxing in a long time. I'm gonna look at today's fights though.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

im on zab at +400...line was better yesterday but i didnt get on it....

zab has only lost once at 140...and to kostya.....

but i think hes matured....he got rid of his father which was a long overdue move...and hes linked up with pernell whitaker....plus i think hes finally ditched the street mentality....and it looks like he knows that hes wasted alot of time and money being stupid...and that this is his last chance to secure money for his family and his last chance at doing something special

i just hope hes in good enough shape...always been a problem for him....sometimes he tend to get really lazy in the ring...takes breaks and stops throwing....if hes in good shape to go 12 rounds hes going to be tough for khan....cause hes always had the skill set....just lacked that thing between the ears.....

im going to hedge with khan at +185 by decision....i think its odd that line....but khan -120 for a ko...the books think khan is going to knock judah out...i dunno..im willing to take the chance that he doest.....zab could really suprise tonight....ill at least be rooting for him...he could be rejuvenated....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Thanks for the info bobby

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

no problem diggity...just my 2 cents....

khan is a big fave for reason....age...length and height advantages.......but zab is dangerous and has a hell of an uppercut

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

Another thing to consider is how much steam the over has gotten.

The line came out at O 7 1/2 rounds at -170. Its now -210.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never ever bet on a sport like boxing where much is rigged because of future money fights
    Not all fights are rigged but some are and the problem is you do not know which ones are

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never ever bet on a sport like boxing where much is rigged because of future money fights
    Not all fights are rigged but some are and the problem is you do not know which ones are
    Wow gold posts something that actually makes sense somewhat.