Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

For those expecting a ****** delivery from BETJAM

I requested a payout this past Wednesday. Today I still haven't received it. On top of that, BETJAM closed down and I have no body to call.

If you are in the same boat, you can call ********** customer support number and press 0 to talk to a person. They can look it up by the recipient's address.

The good news for me is, ********* has my package to be deliver. Thanks for honoring your obligation Betjam. Fare thee well.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-23-11 at 11:42 AM. Reason: removed processing term

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

they werent going to stiff you

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good timing. You got lucky

Rixsaw

They had me worry a bit there because I always get my payout the next day. This time, 2 days have lapsed and they closed down without warning. I played at Betjam exclusively. It's a shame that they leave the US market. I got the rest of my fund transfer to the new book. Hopefully they are as good.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Those guys are Bet Jamaica are good no doubt. I will miss them because of the fast payouts. I don't know about the others if they are as fast. I know I have a friend that plays horses on eHorse and he told me that they cash out fast but they charge quite a bit though. I was looking at 5Dimes and that sounds attractive to me. I don't know if they are as fast as Bet Jamaica was though.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edit - You might be fukked now that I think about it. The check might bounce. The processor may be no good anymore. You'll have to wait at least a month after you deposit the check b4 you touch it to be safe

Rixsaw

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Edit - You might be fukked now that I think about it. The check might bounce. The processor may be no good anymore. You'll have to wait at least a month after you deposit the check b4 you touch it to be safe
    good point. I didnt think ab that......