ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Mariners +1.5 +115 7pm est

Do it

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Love Love Love this play... I will have the moneyline as well... Told myself I'd never take mariners again, but in the impossible to win spot, is the exact spot where they will win.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Said it before and will say it again +1.5 runs in baseball is the worst bet ever, it basically only makes a difference in a single solitary instance, when the team loses by exactly one run. Other than that it doesnt matter. So odds are never ever premium enough to make it worth it.

Only time you ever take a +1.5 is if there is some weird arbitrage possibility somewhere, which even in the hay day wasnt all that often.

Because seriously if they lose by exactly one run most degenerates are going to be sweating every at bat or pitch even. If they win outright you lost 50% or more on the ML, and if they get blown out it doesnt really matter or you should have been smart and laid the 1.5 with the fave for 40-50 more cents. and cashed.

IMO +1.5 runlines are and always have been a psychological tool for books, if a guy wins one or two they think theyre geniuses because they did get that one outcome where it mattered so the bettor thinks he is smarter than he is, and he bets more or 'badly' with this new found confidence and ends up losing it all back anyway. Well if he bets +1.5 runlines in bases he will llose it all eventually, but maybe not as fast if he doesnt hit a few here and there.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Said it before and will say it again +1.5 runs in baseball is the worst bet ever, it basically only makes a difference in a single solitary instance, when the team loses by exactly one run. Other than that it doesnt matter. So odds are never ever premium enough to make it worth it.

Only time you ever take a +1.5 is if there is some weird arbitrage possibility somewhere, which even in the hay day wasnt all that often.

Because seriously if they lose by exactly one run most degenerates are going to be sweating every at bat or pitch even. If they win outright you lost 50% or more on the ML, and if they get blown out it doesnt really matter or you should have been smart and laid the 1.5 with the fave for 40-50 more cents. and cashed.

IMO +1.5 runlines are and always have been a psychological tool for books, if a guy wins one or two they think theyre geniuses because they did get that one outcome where it mattered so the bettor thinks he is smarter than he is, and he bets more or 'badly' with this new found confidence and ends up losing it all back anyway. Well if he bets +1.5 runlines in bases he will llose it all eventually, but maybe not as fast if he doesnt hit a few here and there.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Patty you fukk...

What are you thinking here?

Why not just take the over in the Team Total (3 or 3.5) if you think they will score some runs...

You dont plan on this Beavan fukk to shut down the Redsox in Boston, do you?

Lets hear it...

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston wins by 3

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Boston wins by 3
    Hope so!

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is just another bs pick here.. I agree with King, if u really think this the safer bet is the team total.. This will be another pick that falls to page 4 by 8 30 est!! Just like the Pirates pick yesterday!!

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Would need much higher than +1.5 (+115) for me to consider playing this.

I want at least +1.5 (+130).

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    This is just another bs pick here.. I agree with King, if u really think this the safer bet is the team total.. This will be another pick that falls to page 4 by 8 30 est!! Just like the Pirates pick yesterday!!
    yeah what about the brewers? heard they won

donkdown

Listen I like Sinner but I sometimes think he puts picks up just for the shock value!! I had Brewers with him. My point here is this is the best pick u can come up with tonight?? Or is this a pick that will make u look smarter than u really are if it happens to win??

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post

So the new Donkdown is a troll huh ?

Thought you were a better poster

donkdown

No troll man!! I just think Sinner can come up with a better pick than this is all!! I hope it hits I have no horse in this race..

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

???

show me some stats to back this statement up.

just a quick check, shows me the that seattle has lost 18 (1 run games).
    they are 43-56. take off 18 losses and add then to the wins and the mariners are
    61-38 (+1.5 rl)

i dont like the mariners today, just saying that +1.5 rl is an undervalued play, most are scared to play, because its usually juicy.

the nationals are 49-50 su
    they have lost 21 (1 run games)
    70-29 (+1.5 rl)

donkdown

good stuff there daner

Giant Rebels
    Giant Rebels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

Load up on Boston, they will win 12 out of next 15.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

sinner, what are you smoking pal?

WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston by a touchdown

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Mariners TT Over (3) -120

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Could be, yet Beckett is 14-0 as 200+ fav and 10-3 on the RL since April 18, 2009. Going to ride with the odds here..

But gl too you!!! One of us will be HAPPY!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Wow, this guy is fkn sharp

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Only choice here is Boston -1.5...

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by mart59a View Post
    Only choice here is Boston -1.5...
    you should go all in on it then

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh hell just man up and take Seattle -1.5

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

If it wins you lose 50% for not betting moneyline? Makes no sense its positive EV anyway, you can say you techically lose every bet that wins that you don't play.

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I like the Mariners moneyline.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

patty +1.5 +125 is available now at bodog now. i hope you waited to place your wager

ApricotSinner32

fenexusa
    fenexusa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Boston wins by 3

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982