UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Cheaper way to get a cash advance than paypal?

My friend recently got the chase platinum slate card. He tells me if he spends 3,000 in the first month he gets X amount of points worth $625. He was going to buy gold mint $1 coins on ebay( with CC then deposit them in his bank) but decided that would end up being too expensive. Paypal would charge a 3% fee($90) to send the money to someone and that person then withdraw and give him back the money.

$90 bucks would still be cheap enough to get $625 back in rewards.

Is there another merchant anyone can think of where you can deposit and then withdraw to yourself?

only other merchant i can think of is Use my wallet but there fees are also like paypals.

Does anyone know of a way to charge 3k on a CC and get the cash back for cheaper than $90? thanks

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    My friend recently got the chase platinum slate card. He tells me if he spends 3,000 in the first month he gets X amount of points worth $625. He was going to buy gold mint $1 coins on ebay( with CC then deposit them in his bank) but decided that would end up being too expensive. Paypal would charge a 3% fee($90) to send the money to someone and that person then withdraw and give him back the money. $90 bucks would still be cheap enough to get $625 back in rewards. Is there another merchant anyone can think of where you can deposit and then withdraw to yourself? only other merchant i can think of is Use my wallet but there fees are also like paypals. Does anyone know of a way to charge 3k on a CC and get the cash back for cheaper than $90? thanks
    Tried Moneybookers or Neteller? I know MB will charge 2.5%, same with Neteller i believe. And yes, paypal is a rip-off. Their currency conversion rates are horrific also...Has turned me off from using them when there are cheaper alternatives

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Can you just purchase something on a 90 day return policy, get the reward 30 days later and then return the item?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Gary Coleman still has all the answers

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

find a dumb gas station that will allow you to buy MP's with your CC

i have a couple of local ones that do

it will only cost you $4 for every $500

load your GD card and take daily free withdrawals at select atms

most rite aides will allow you to buy them with your cc also

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are 'gold mint $1 coins'?

i'm a gold/silver collector/junkie, and that sounds like a scam. especially on ebay. there a tons of reputable gold dealers, find one and eliminate ebay/paypal from the equation.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

The $1 mint saccajuwauh coins. There on infomercials and sold for face value.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

US Mint lets you only do 250 or 500 hundred now do to people doing this for airline miles.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    what are 'gold mint $1 coins'? i'm a gold/silver collector/junkie, and that sounds like a scam. especially on ebay. there a tons of reputable gold dealers, find one and eliminate ebay/paypal from the equation.
    They are "presidental coins" with a face value of a dollar, US Mint still trying to force on us a believe it can/will replace the one dollar bill.