DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
    bay area for the win
    Not trrue at all. I have lived in the bay are and southern cal and southern cal smokes the bAy area. Too much fukkin rain up there, guy. The beaches are usually cold, they are nice down here.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

LOL i smiled when i read this title because I was thinking about that today I live in San Francisco and I was like dam its nice as hell out compared to the rest of the country dying from heat lmao

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Not trrue at all. I have lived in the bay are and southern cal and southern cal smokes the bAy area. Too much fukkin rain up there, guy. The beaches are usually cold, they are nice down here.
    this is also very true when it rains here it rains

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Jmobile we should take daddy out on the town one night. Get him drunk and make videos.
    Are you in Sam Diego too, Giggity?

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

Yeah it probably does have the best weather. But it has the most earthquakes too...
    Even so, it's a beautiful state.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Santa Bruta probably has the best weather in the country.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    LOL i smiled when i read this title because I was thinking about that today I live in San Francisco and I was like dam its nice as hell out compared to the rest of the country dying from heat lmao
    Where in SF are you?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

im in central valley and its always hot...i wish i was in the bay because its always cooler than the valley. also way more sh!t to do in the bay

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm living currently in europe and I'll move to Thousand Oaks (between Ventura and LA downtown) 2 moths later and stay at least 18 months. it might extend. it will be so intersting experience. just curious AT&T Park, Oakland Colliseum,Dodger and Angels stadiums' ambiance.
    it seems weather so nice in wintertimes too? I just checked, January average is 58,3 F and as average only 35 days rainy in a year.....incredible! like south europe and I guess, I don't need any thick coat?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by darkghost View Post
    Right on! I especially like Marin Co. and Napa Valley.
    My wife is from Napa and compared to so cal the weather sucks. When we were dating I used to go up there and stay for the Christmas holidays and one year it rained every single day I was there. A 'nice' day in SF is what we get 99% of the time here in Southern Cal. Not to mention they get frost quite a few times up there as well, and highs can not reach 55 on some days. Hell to me the weather up there isnt much different than probably Cleveland or some other mid west cesspool. Sure you have some nice days, just like everywhere else. But overall the weather up there isnt all that great.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    I'm living currently in europe and I'll move to Thousand Oaks (between Ventura and LA downtown) 2 moths later and stay at least 18 months. it might extend. it will be so intersting experience. just curious AT&T Park, Oakland Colliseum,Dodger and Angels stadiums' ambiance.
    it seems weather so nice in wintertimes too? I just checked, January average is 58,3 F and as average only 35 days rainy in a year.....incredible! like south europe and I guess, I don't need any thick coat?

T.O is pretty warm. I live in Camarillo now (about 12-20 miles west depending on specifics) and it is a lot nicer here. Oxnard, Ventura and Port Hueneme are better weatherwise, but also a lot worse crime wise. T.O., Camarillo, Newbury park very little crime, but you pay a massive premium on housing. Probably 25-30% more. But some parts of T.O. arent too bad, but a lot of stars and ex stars live out that way as it is close to the valley where they grew up, but about 15-20 degrees cooler on average. But tax wise versus LA county it is a no brainer. Sales tax alone Ventura Co 7.25%, L.A. Co 9.25-9.75%.

Only problem is if you have to go anywhere the traffic is brutal. 101 is a nightmare now in both directions most of the day, and if there is an accident forget it. Not many alternative routes either especially once your committed to it.That then leads right into the 405 which for 22 hours of the day is one of the worst places to be ever. So if you are going to be woring in LA or anywhere around it expect to take an hour or more to get anywhere, if you have to do the rush hour thing expect 90 minutes, even if it is 'not far'. For reference if you want to go to Dodger Stadium from TO and there is a night game, you better leave at 3 PM if you want to be sure to get there by 630. Angel Stadium is about 60 miles away and if you take the 5 you wont make it (no car pool lane) if you take the 405 and an alternate east freeway like the 91 or maybe even the 405 all the way to the 22 then the 57 it is a better alternative most of the time to the more direct route.

But traffic is the most obscene issue with California bar none, beats crime, earthquakes, fres and whatever else you can think of. Of course if youre a shut in like me it is irrelevent, but on those days you do have to go somewhere you pay for it.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

to that!

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

T.O is pretty warm. I live in Camarillo now (about 12-20 miles west depending on specifics) and it is a lot nicer here. Oxnard, Ventura and Port Hueneme are better weatherwise, but also a lot worse crime wise. T.O., Camarillo, Newbury park very little crime, but you pay a massive premium on housing. Probably 25-30% more. But some parts of T.O. arent too bad, but a lot of stars and ex stars live out that way as it is close to the valley where they grew up, but about 15-20 degrees cooler on average. But tax wise versus LA county it is a no brainer. Sales tax alone Ventura Co 7.25%, L.A. Co 9.25-9.75%.

Only problem is if you have to go anywhere the traffic is brutal. 101 is a nightmare now in both directions most of the day, and if there is an accident forget it. Not many alternative routes either especially once your committed to it.That then leads right into the 405 which for 22 hours of the day is one of the worst places to be ever. So if you are going to be woring in LA or anywhere around it expect to take an hour or more to get anywhere, if you have to do the rush hour thing expect 90 minutes, even if it is 'not far'. For reference if you want to go to Dodger Stadium from TO and there is a night game, you better leave at 3 PM if you want to be sure to get there by 630. Angel Stadium is about 60 miles away and if you take the 5 you wont make it (no car pool lane) if you take the 405 and an alternate east freeway like the 91 or maybe even the 405 all the way to the 22 then the 57 it is a better alternative most of the time to the more direct route.

But traffic is the most obscene issue with California bar none, beats crime, earthquakes, fres and whatever else you can think of. Of course if youre a shut in like me it is irrelevent, but on those days you do have to go somewhere you pay for it.
    thanks for value info wantitall! actually I don't care about traffic because I'll come from a city having the most disgusting traffic in the world. over 2 million car, also other vehicles and bus,tracks etc.. and population about 15 million where is istanbul. meanwhile I'll stay in a horse ranch in T.O. so I will not have to drive every single day.
    altough I guess that I need a car. beach is not so far away only 12 miles.(checked from maps.google) and like you said dodger stadium far away 60 miles and angels farther
    All I know that (a few friend explained this) there is not any strong public transport system in LA , where is not like East coast so all of people have to drive a car. I did some research and fortunately second hand cars and are so cheap.
    2001 Ford Mustang V6 3500$ when I first saw I was suprised and said "are u kidding me?" I'd like to say americans hate but gas prices are so low in Usa.
    my english is not so fluently and strong I hope I don't forget it, I think people generally speaks spanish and I don't speak it.
    it seems each month has nice weather and there is not any problem about weather.obviously I'll miss snowy winter days

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Love Sacto's dry heat, bring on triple digits!!!!

beaters, beer, rivers, and lakes

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

thats your opinion and I have mine.

to each his own

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    santa ana winds, horrific brush fires, droughty, mudslides, earthquakes, mexicans, sure no cold but burnt lawns if there are even any costs a fortune to water them. did i mention the whole state could easily crumble into the pacific.
    throw in more pussy gang bangers and future prison bitches per square inch than any other place in the US

First 123