MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    It's a 100% stage event as an excuse to keep the never ending wars going. Will be blamed on Al Quida or Kaddafi.
    a lot of staged stuff, casey anthony getting off, jared lauffner getting that close with a shaved head and guns ect

but who knows about this have to wait and see

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackChuck View Post
    You're piece of shit

You are the reason why people cheer when us civilians die

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Are you a fukking moron? Conspiracy shite that makes no fukking sense. Turn on the news for once and actually listen to what they are saying instead of making up stories in your head.
    Just another simple minded stooge that thinks everything bad in the world somehow has to be linked to brown people. You need to wake the fuk up about this shit and how the US is always somehow involved.

US Government admits to helping Mutallab onto flight 253

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Yes, you fukking idiot, except the guy who murdered those kids in Utøya is actually a blonde, white guy. Check your facts before making sweeping, xenophobic statements.
    "check your facts" - doesnt post any facts

http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headline...126022878.html
    Acting Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim won't give any details about the man, who was dressed in a police uniform when he opened fire Friday.
    no details about victim = muslim who they dont give identity because of pc codes
    and then

They also report that Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami, or the Helpers of the Global Jihad, issued a statement claiming responsibility
    "you fuking idiot" must refer to a brainwashed dime a dozen leftist hipster like yourself who thinks he's educated for loving diversity and making excuses for its obvious failures

"sweeping xenophobic"
    yes, I might say that is justified, considering its reported 100% of rapists in Norway are non-Western given by the video I posted

considering Muslims immigrate there, dont respect the country, dont even identify with it, and are only there to milk the system for their own benefit.

type in "Norway Muslim" in youtube and there are dozens of other videos about what immigrants bring to Norwa

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Illini, this is the best I can do. Sorry there are no garter belts.

Orale Daddy!!!!!!! Firme hyna's!!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Norway's chickens are coming home to roost so to speak.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    You're piece of shit

You are the reason why people cheer when us civilians die

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would that be relevant? Because the Norwegian newspapers republished the cartoons of Prophet Mohammad that caused such offense in the Muslim world. When that happened, the Norwegian telecoms offices in Pakistan were attacked and ransacked. The Norwegian embassy in Damascus was attacked. That is an issue that still rankles amongst Islamist militants the world over.
    http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...way/?hpt=hp_t1

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

Scandinavian countries, Euro countries in general, have become the biggest pussies on earth where they kowtow to their own immigrants and are concerned with things like building prisons with luxurious living standards http://current.com/groups/humanism/9...ane-prison.htm
    I've studied criminology for 5 years and Norway's justice system is hands down the best. Immigration issue aside, Canada and the States should take a long hard look at Norway's system if they ever want theirs to get better.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Dude killed little fukking kids. He should be tortured and burned alive. However, the liberals will call for him to just be "rehabilitated". Oh yeah, and it's George Bush's fault as well.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Dude killed little fukking kids. He should be tortured and burned alive. However, the liberals will call for him to just be "rehabilitated". Oh yeah, and it's George Bush's fault as well.
    That doesn't make any sense. You do realize that US Law is not enforced in Norway.

nasaki
    nasaki's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Liberalism...

When will you Fukkin Idiots wake up????

lol u POS, it was right wing extremist behind the bombing

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    its norway, who cares
    So its ok to kill children or anyone else for that matter? These are human beings...whats wrong with you?

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Probably more muslim freaks. Or nationalist freaks like mcveigh.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

no details about victim = muslim who they dont give identity because of pc codes
    and then

"you fuking idiot" must refer to a brainwashed dime a dozen leftist hipster like yourself who thinks he's educated for loving diversity and making excuses for its obvious failures

"sweeping xenophobic"
    yes, I might say that is justified, considering its reported 100% of rapists in Norway are non-Western given by the video I posted

considering Muslims immigrate there, dont respect the country, dont even identify with it, and are only there to milk the system for their own benefit.

type in "Norway Muslim" in youtube and there are dozens of other videos about what immigrants bring to Norwa
    epic fail. The link you provided has been updated.
    Norway's national broadcaster NRK has named the suspect in the Oslo explosion and youth camp shooting spree as Anders Behring Breivik, 32.
    NRK also reports that police have searched the 32-year-old's apartment in Oslo. Pictures posted by Nowegiac media show that Breivik is of Nordic appearance (caucasian, blond hair).

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I just heard on CNN that 80 people at least has been killed in this.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horrific crime. Sad to see people trying to issue blame already.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by in2thethickofit View Post
    So its ok to kill children or anyone else for that matter? These are human beings...whats wrong with you?

If you can figure out what's wrong with Brock, you are going to go places in life

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

a single gunman kill about 80 people what is one fuuck dude

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

damn, this keeps getting worse

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Holy shit - 80 killed single handedly in the shooting alone, that is a horrible figure for 1 man alone to carry out, especially as the majority of them were likely kids - the mind boggles

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackChuck View Post
    Troll, troll, troll your boat.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Just another simple minded stooge that thinks everything bad in the world somehow has to be linked to brown people. You need to wake the fuk up about this shit and how the US is always somehow involved.

US Government admits to helping Mutallab onto flight 253
    When the fukk did I say it was a "brown person" who staged the attack? You completely made that up on your own.

All I said was that there was no indication of the US govt's involvement, yet you keep posting that crap all the time. It doesn't make you seem smarter. You're just another conspirator without any facts.

And I'll add here that I'm a supporter of Anonymous, so there is absolutely no reason for you to believe that I'm a "govt stooge".

and then

"sweeping xenophobic"

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    epic fail. The link you provided has been updated.
    How are rapes in Norway in any way related to what happened last night? You were quick to jump the gun and blame the minorities when it's been confirmed, like nyed posted, that is was a Caucasian.

Keep living in your little bubble, where the whites are always right. Glad I grew up in an environment where everybody, rightfully, is considered equal and colour, creed, race etc hold no importance.

Done with this on here. I should remember that there is no need to get into arguments on a place which is rife with xenophobia, conspiracy theorists and idiots in general (see Brock Landers).

"a self-described nationalist with no criminal record who was opposed to Islam and to a multi-cultural society"
    Last edited by SoV; 07-23-11 at 12:25 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Perfect example of why opening one's mouth before facts are released usually doesn't bode well. Sunde, I adore you but you were way offbase here and I'm surprised as I had taken you for someone who knows better than to jump the gun. For the others who posted nonsense, you're not even worth my singling out individually. Hopefully a few of our Norwegian posters can come in here and shed some light on how they're interpreting all of this, but more importantly, I hope they know that the thoughts of the majority of us are with them in this terrible time. I lived there and can honestly say I'm not surprised by the anti multiculturalism of this lowlife NORWEGIAN coksukker. It's rampant there from what I experienced but I'm not about to say more than that as my stereotyping the country or any of its people aren't going to bring those kids back.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I lived there and can honestly say I'm not surprised by the anti multiculturalism of this lowlife NORWEGIAN coksukker. It's rampant there from what I experienced
    The Native Americans were anti multiculturalists. Were they coksukkers too?

Obviously this was a digusting act and indefensible. It doesn't make other Norwegians who are against some of the policies in their country evil.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    The Native Americans were anti multiculturalists. Were they coksukkers too? Obviously this was a digusting act and indefensible. It doesn't make other Norwegians who are against some of the policies in their country evil.
    If some of them practised the stuff I saw while living there, then yes: I'd call them coksukkers too. Which is why I said I wasn't going to stereotype anyone. I obviously can't - I have Norwegian friends at this moment rounding people up to travel to Oslo to offer support to families affected by this and are filling my Facebook newsfeed with messages about how this was wrong. My point was that there is a strong current of anti multiculturalism there from what I experienced so I wasn't surprised by that statement in the article. And I'm not talking about whatever the version of a redneck Norwegian would be. Regardless though, I think everyone can agree that this act was indefensible no matter who perpetrated it.

TheCentaur

If some of them practised the stuff I saw while living there, then yes: I'd call them coksukkers too.
    Could you elaborate? I'm not arguing with you, I would like to know what you witnessed there as I've never been to Norway. I have travelled many places in Europe though, and have heard Norwegians are among the most xenophobic.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

shari u r so full of shit sometimes

i know many norwegians and they ARE SICKENED BY Letting all these fuckin somali leeches into the country

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Lebensborn

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    shari u r so full of shit sometimes i know many norwegians and they ARE SICKENED BY Letting all these fuckin somali leeches into the country
    How am I full of shit when your post is saying in a more blunt way what I was hinting at but didn't want to come out and say because I didn't feel today was the right time?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

They should torture this prick

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

That would be too good for the lowlife scum.

Norwegian friend's fb status:

The amount of people jumping to easy conclusions about muslims and foreigners can **** right off as well. There should be an enormous amount of humble pie eaten amongst all who went to bed last night filled with even more racist thougths than normal. Hopefully idiots like that at least can keep their gob shut and focus on empathy for the victims families and friends.

shari91

awesome SoV

And that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm seeing come through as well. So to kind of answer your question Centaur, yes there is definitely a large under/over current of keeping Norway "clean", but the majority of people I still consider good friends see past all of that crap. I will say though that I'm as white as they come but manage to tan quite darkly in the summer and I dealt with crap quite often from people who assumed I was some Eastern European gypsy looking to take advantage of Norway's very generous social programs. The people who I worked with who were definitely much darker than myself copped it much worse than I ever did. It just is what it is there.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Shari, I don't know whAt u look like. How about 1 pic?

TheCentaur

I will say though that I'm as white as they come but manage to tan quite darkly in the summer and I dealt with crap quite often from people who assumed I was some Eastern European gypsy looking to take advantage of Norway's very generous social programs. The people who I worked with who were definitely much darker than myself copped it much worse than I ever did. It just is what it is there.
    Ok so when I visit Norway I wil be sure to not have a tan!

First 123 Last