iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Devil's Pool

Would You?

1. Yes

2. No

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, looked into the place over the winter...Figured I'd never feel like traveling over to there though.

Looks exciting, but if no one else is out there, I'm not gonna be the first to go. I'd have to see other people sitting, then I'd partake.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yes, looked into the place over the winter...Figured I'd never feel like traveling over to there though. Looks exciting, but if no one else is out there, I'm not gonna be the first to go. I'd have to see other people sitting, then I'd partake.
    To be honest I had never even heard of this place and just came across it while on YouTube, pretty insane. I think I would do it if I was ever there but as you state, don't know if I would ever feel like traveling the whole way over there but if I did, feel I would go for it. That has to be the biggest rush ever.

iceminers26

47 second mark of this vid, you tell me that wouldn't be a rush of a lifetime

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    To be honest I had never even heard of this place and just came across it while on YouTube, pretty insane. I think I would do it if I was ever there but as you state, don't know if I would ever feel like traveling the whole way over there but if I did, feel I would go for it. That has to be the biggest rush ever.
    Yea I was watching something on Travel Channel and this place popped up. Looked at it online, the whole Victoria Falls would be impressive to see, let alone go out and do this.

But if little kiddies are out there doing it, I sure would feel like a twat if I didn't do it. I'm sure it's not nearly as bad as it looks.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

I would do it. What a rush!