ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The real pound for pound king is back

Started training for his fight with victor ortiz this week I believe.

Also have a decent fight on hbo on saturday with Zab Judah vs Amir Khan.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fid

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

pound for pound punani...

If he ever fights the real pound for pound king, PAC-man, I'll give him some credit...

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Patty,

My Boxing expert tells me the Judah fight goes over for sure...

Thoughts...

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    pound for pound punani...

If he ever fights the real pound for pound king, PAC-man, I'll give him some credit...
    Mayan,

Let's be real here.. Pacman is on more PED's than Bonds at his peak.. Mayweather offered to fight the Neanderthal if he'd take a drug test,,, he declined.. In my eyes, he buried him right there and doesn't even need to fight the cheater, unless he wants to get paid...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you broke fuk
    you got fukkin buried to the tune to 10k

Patty I am sponsoring you in a fukkin program

You need to be strapped in

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Venditto, pac man is the best fighter of our generation. May be the last king of boxing before the sport dies.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave topgame85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you broke fuk
    you got fukkin buried to the tune to 10k

Patty I am sponsoring you in a fukkin program

You need to be strapped in
    is that a lot?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Fold, you know that shit is not true..

Pacman agreed to the blood tests.

ApricotSinner32

Folder I know the over 7.5 was like -190 and steamed pretty massively but I have no clue really. Amir Khan has had a suspect chin in the past but I think Alex Ariza (His strength and condition coach) has done wonders for his career and probably kept from him getting knocked out cold vs maidana.

I don't know the state of zab judah right now and I haven't really followed him too much. Hard to tell if he's there to continue fighting at the top level or if he's just being a stepping stone for the paycheck.

Zab has a new trainer for this fight in piernell whitaker. (I'm pretty sure this is their first fight together.) Khan is 24 (arguably the fastest hands in boxing right now) and judah is 35ish and is certainly on the decline somewhat.

To me right now it's an unbettable fight.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Venditto, pac man is the best fighter of our generation. May be the last king of boxing before the sport dies.
    There is no way in hell a Filipino is the best boxer in the world without help..

That would be like a Chinese guy winning the dunk contest in the NBA..

Then I guess Brady Anderson and Brett Boone are two all time greats??

topgame85

Mayan, no one can touch him. No one even compares. He is the only guy worth watching anymore.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    There is no way in hell a Filipino is the best boxer in the world without help..

That would be like a Chinese guy winning the dunk contest in the NBA..

Then I guess Brady Anderson and Brett Boone are two all time greats??
    Filipinos have Spanish blood... The fighting is in them...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan, no one can touch him. No one even compares. He is the only guy worth watching anymore.
    Yes. The guy fights.... Can't say the same for mayweather.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Filipinos have Spanish blood... The fighting is in them...
    Not enough...

Guy is on dope, no big deal... but let's not deny it...

ApricotSinner32

It's pretty clear topper doesn't follow boxing. In this decade manny pacquiao lost to erik morales,knocked juan manuel marquez down 3 times and fought to a draw (Got completely dominated most of the fight)... Marquez 2nd fight was a gift wrapped bob arum pay off the judges rig job as marquez won the fight clearly on points but pacman got the knod via riggage.

Pacquiao beat a weight drained oscar delahoya (145 catchweight.. oscar hadn't fought at welterweight for like 10 years.. and was older in this fight than when mayweather fought oscar)

Pacquiao beat a damaged fighter in ricky hatton (This was right after mayweather destroyed hatton. You are not the same fighter once you've lost for the first time in your career and dominated so thoroughly.. aka confidence is rocked)

Pacquaio beat a damaged miguel cotto who just got pummeled by a cheater margarito.

Paquaio beat joshua clottey (rigged fight.. in an interview with clottey months later he said he was told not to punch back/fight... another bob arum payoff under the table)

Pacquiao beat margarito who is a tomato can who throws punches like he has tree's in his hands (slow as fuk) c level fighter

Pacquiao beat shane mosley who just came off of a one sided loss to mayweather and a draw to a club fighter in sergio mora (I think mora clearly won the fight but again another boxing rig job because they know mosley is the more marketable fighter)

Mayweather is undefeated... how do you figure that pacquiao's resume is more impressive than mayweathers?

ApricotSinner32

Nobody can touch pacquiao? Tell me the last time pacquiao had a fight where he was fighting a top fighter...

Since you probably don't even know I will tell you.

Cotto was his last legitament fight in which I can give him credit for. (Fight took place in november of 2009)

Anyone will look amazing when they are fighting fuking bums.

topgame85

I am old school Venditto... follow baseball, horses and boxing. I am stuck in the early 1900's pal. I hope the fight happens so I can say I told you so. I do have some filipino blood in me along with german, italian and spaniard so a bit biased towards pac man but I stand by my statement and hope we get to see the last major boxing showdown possibly ever.

ApricotSinner32

Watch this fight unbiased on who controlled the fight/landed the cleaner effective punches and tell me pacquiao won the fight and i'll tell you you're fuking blind.

Pacquiao is a media hyped fighter. He's a good fighter but we can not call him as good as the media does until he takes tougher fights.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

still waitin on my thong Patty

topgame85

There is barely anyone to fight patty, and the few around don't want to fight him. There is only one way to put it to rest and that is the main event everyone is waiting on. Just need it to become a reality now.

ApricotSinner32

Icer that thread was merely a joke but If you really want it I will see if I can make a deal with shari to send you the ammount of points a thong is to settle it.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm just fukin with Patty, I know it was a joke

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Who has mayweather fought??

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I'm just fukin with Patty, I know it was a joke

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

One thing you can't dispute is Patty knows his boxing....best on this site.

ApricotSinner32

Mayweather

Beat oscar (At 154 pounds oscars walking around/natural weight)

Beat an undefeated diego corrales (Floyd was actually the underdog in this fight and knocked corrales down 5-6 times)

Beat an undefeated ricky hatton

Beat Juan manuel marquez (Dominated him won every single round when marquez was considered the #2 p4p behind pacquaio) Of course I just showed you the fight with pacquiao/marquez where you can argue pacquiao lost both fights but definately he lost the second fight.

Beat shane mosley (Won 11 rounds out of 12 off of shane mosley who just came off a spectacular ko of margarito... this is when margarito was one of the best welterweights and no some fuking bum taking bribes from manny pacquiao's promoter bob arum to get million dollar paydays.

Beat arturo gatti (Destroyed gatti in front of a sold old boardwalk hall (99% gatti fans stunned by the dominance)

ApricotSinner32

This is all you need to know...marquez dominated pacquiao (Marquez is a solid counter puncher)

But floyd's defense and counter-punching are 20x better/slicker/faster than marquez.

Pacquiao will look good against guys who don't have defense. Even shane mosley was able to evade pacquiao's assaults for most of the fight and he's not that great of a defensive fighter.

Mayweather will not be there to be hit hes very slick. He will stick and move all fight and frustrate the shit out of pacquiao.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

floyd doesnt fight at catchweights for vacant titles like manny...manny claiming a 154 title against margs at 150 for a vacant belt...margs had no business fighting for a 154 title.....cotto was spoonfed a vacant welter title against michael jennings before arum put him in with pac...manny is a good fighter....but "best of the generation"??? no hes the product of good promoting and matchmaking
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 07-22-11 at 12:12 AM.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

ApricotSinner32

But yeah tune into Zab Judah vs Amir Khan saturday on hbo at 10pm est. Should be pretty good. Amir Khan could fight mayweather in the near future and has a bright future. Could be one of the next stars of boxing. Incredibly fast hands.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

PATTAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    floyd doesnt fight at catchweights for vacant titles like manny...manny claiming a 154 title against margs at 150 for a vacant belt...margs had no business fighting for a 154 title.....cotto was spoonfed a vacant welter title against michael jennings before arum put him in with pac
    Exactly he's the catchweight king.

Also arum and the media claiming he's an 8 time world champion because of the margarito win at 154 but when we ask pacquiao fans why he won't fight sergio martinez at 154 they say he's too big. He's getting all these bullshit belts from bums but won't fight the real champions in the divsions and the media is being paid off by arum to write whoreshit/fabricated stories.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    This is all you need to know...marquez dominated pacquiao (Marquez is a solid counter puncher)

But floyd's defense and counter-punching are 20x better/slicker/faster than marquez.

Pacquiao will look good against guys who don't have defense. Even shane mosley was able to evade pacquiao's assaults for most of the fight and he's not that great of a defensive fighter.

Mayweather will not be there to be hit hes very slick. He will stick and move all fight and frustrate the shit out of pacquiao.
    Marquez is also smaller and had a smaller reach, which is key for a counter-puncher.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I co-sign this thread. Pacman has been beat 4 or 5 times. People are blowing him out of proportion and reaching for a opponent that they pray can beat Mayweather. He is also blowing himself out of proportion with all those roids. The guy is a joke.

ApricotSinner32

This is bob arum aka manny pacquiao's promoter. He talked in interviews about how mayweather is as great as ali as he does now with pacquiao... but now that mayweather left bob's company because he takes a ton of the % from the revenues he now talks down on mayweather and says he's a chicked/boring fighter.

Don't believe anything this guy says he's a shithead and is ruining boxing.

123 Last