ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog "Live in play" Not "Live betting"

Since when have they had this feature. Or have they had it for a while? I haven't played there since around a year ago.

Handy little thing if you got some big money on a game and it's close and you feel like hedging....

DO they offer Live in play betting on every single game, and when do they normally quit letting you bet "live in play"? 7th 8th 9th inning, or do they let you go til end of game if it's close?

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

They go the whole game until the last out is recorded. I'm not positive, but I think you can only bet on winner/loser and over/under when the teams switch after three outs. The juice is also terrible on these lines because they are not as sharp. I recommend staying far away.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

They've had it for a while. I don't use it, though. I only use the typical live betting between innings.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    They've had it for a while. I don't use it, though. I only use the typical live betting between innings.
    What book has that?

Isn't that what I'm talking about at Bodog?

I'm not talking about the "Bet Live" for games that are on TV...I'm talking about you can bet on a game after the 3rd inning, 5 Dimes never let me do that. Was surprised that Bodog offers it.