blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe I'm late to the party, but Daihomosausage is banned!

Mods please speak up and let us know who did it so we can reward you for finally banning this turd

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

i've noticed that there isnt as much animosity around here lately...its been pretty peaceful....hey black, want to start up that group parlay thing again, for shits and giggles?....let me know....peace

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

no daimo, no roxxy, who else am I missing here... feels like Im missing one shit disturber? I'm still here, but I'm only a part timer... and Shari thinks I'm cute

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    i've noticed that there isnt as much animosity around here lately...its been pretty peaceful....hey black, want to start up that group parlay thing again, for shits and giggles?....let me know....peace
    yeah i'll start up a thread for maybe fridays games. not many tomorrow and they seem to be all early.

and i've noticed that as well with the lack of thread shitting

hugh_morris

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    yeah i'll start up a thread for maybe fridays games. not many tomorrow and they seem to be all early.

and i've noticed that as well with the lack of thread shitting
    let me know...

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

very peaceful now!
    Points Awarded:

paco gave spankie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    no daimo, no roxxy, who else am I missing here... feels like Im missing one shit disturber? I'm still here, but I'm only a part timer... and Shari thinks I'm cute
    Roxy had to leave for story telling. I dont think his absence is ban related.

hugh_morris

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Roxy had to leave for story telling. I dont think his absence is ban related.
    Roxxy's still floatin' around...he's still putting his picks in the contests...i have nothin' against this kid..i had to go a few rounds with him...but all of the shit just imploded...if ya' see this Roxx..best of luck to ya'....

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    You're missing forsberg.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    Roxxy's still floatin' around...he's still putting his picks in the contests...i have nothin' against this kid..i had to go a few rounds with him...but all of the shit just imploded...if ya' see this Roxx..best of luck to ya'....
    Ya his burial was self inflected. Although he was an attention whore Roxxy did regularly post plays and participate in gambling discussions. Daimo is just a PT troll.

hugh_morris

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    Ya his burial was self inflected. Although he was an attention whore Roxxy did regularly post plays and participate in gambling discussions. Daimo is just a PT troll.
    yep..i agree, but even Daimo tried posting plays every once in a blue moon...but this guy just wanted to start shit at every turn...he really was a cancer here in PT...are we better here without him..Absolutely...peace out

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's about time. Dude couldn't iterate a post here with having Paco's d1ck in his mouth, despite the guy not even actively posting for a few weeks.