BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

AAPL is still undervalued ...

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Currently. 387.63*-3.32‎ (-0.85%‎)*

Up a tad from closing at 376.85 on 7-19-2011---

July 19--- Apple's (AAPL, Fortune 500) stock price rose 5% after hours, at one point soaring above $400 for the first time. The company's shares had closed at a record high of $376.85 on Tuesday.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Strong statement that it's "undervalued"

Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

AAPL is definately undervalued since the growth of the companyīs sales and earnings is still impressive...obviously the law of the big number will kick in soon (meaning the growth rates wont be sustainable) but AAPL is definately not valued as a growth company anymore...a P/E ratio of roughly 9 for next years earnings is a joke, especially if you think about the fact that more than 20% of AAPLīs market value is pure cash....the one problem of the stock (and quite frankly its a big problem) is that everyone and their mothers are long this stock...one has to wonder who is supposed to be the incremental buyer of the stock

No matter which valuation method you use, from my point of view the stockīs fair value as of now is definately somewhere in the 430īs area...I mean, why did the stock get hammered after the last earnings report?! It was because the iPhone numbers didnt match the analysts estimates...were they drunk? It was known that the new iPhone 4s will hit the stores less than 3 weeks after the reported quarter ended, who in the right mind would have signed a new contract or renewed an existing one with an iPhone 4 when knowing that a new one will hit the market soon? Take that into consideration and the chances are pretty high that AAPL will positively suprise with its Q4 numbers in january...and from what my sources tell me, AAPL already has two new products in the pipeline that will be bestsellers again...I dont know any more details, but chances are that one of them is going to be a TV (actually a mac inside of a TV) which will be priced at around $2,500...anyway, didnt plan on writing that much

If you believe the US economy will be ok 12 months from now than a little investment in AAPL wont hurt you...that being said, I am going back to focus on my beer and hope for my Browns to kick the shit out of PIT tomorrow

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Maybe people will smarten up and it will go out of business. Slim chance.

Call82
    Canīt wait for MLB to start...
    Call82's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, whats wrong with AAPL products? At least you have to be that honest that honest that they created products noone knew the would need...