jpb383
    jpb383's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Steve Wynn to be Excommunicated from the Non-Asian World?!

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Screw him. He supports and voted for that jackass president we have now. He also supports that other jackass Reid. Hope he goes bankrupt.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Screw him. He supports and voted for that jackass president we have now. He also supports that other jackass Reid. Hope he goes bankrupt.

And I am the dumbest M'fcker on here

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Borrow borrow is the key to success in business

it's only money

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wish Barack was white so when I call him out for doing fk all since he has been in office, I wouldn't get blasted every time from blacks. I made the same comments when that dumb Texan was in office and didn't get any where near the responses I get when I blast this current dumb ass. Obama didn't cause the problems but he hasn't done fk all since in office and is not doing what he was elected to do, therefore Obama is out.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24831

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I just wish Barack was white so when I call him out for doing fk all since he has been in office, I wouldn't get blasted every time from blacks. I made the same comments when that dumb Texan was in office and didn't get any where near the responses I get when I blast this current dumb ass. Obama didn't cause the problems but he hasn't done fk all since in office and is not doing what he was elected to do, therefore Obama is out.
    Blacks vote skin color. That's not stereotype, that's fact. They'd consider it going against party-line, to not vote black. Blacks voted 95% to Obama, irrespective of issues.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He has never supported Obama. Reid is loved by all gaming execs because he takes up their positions in D.C. The money Wynn is making in Macau will keep him wealthier than all of us for as long as he lives.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Blacks vote skin color. That's not stereotype, that's fact. They'd consider it going against party-line, to not vote black. Blacks voted 95% to Obama, irrespective of issues.
    True to a degree, but when an old fart with a moron broad is the alternative you really have no choice but to have voted for Obama and hope for the best.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22974

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He has never supported Obama. Reid is loved by all gaming execs because he takes up their positions in D.C. The money Wynn is making in Macau will keep him wealthier than all of us for as long as he lives.
    And many generations of his family to come

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

It ain't the first time Wynn has blasted Obama nor will it be the last.

This was his rant last summer on CNBC.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWacc6L9NoU