homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Why did I bet the Rays

Only loser in parlay that paid 600-1. They played 16 innings last night why did I not take that into consideration... Better question is why not pitch Farnsworth one more inning if they were ahead they would makes no sense to give a pitcher their major league debut in the ninth.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Only loser in parlay that paid 600-1. They played 16 innings last night why did I not take that into consideration... Better question is why not pitch Farnsworth one more inning if they were ahead they would makes no sense to give a pitcher their major league debut in the ninth.
    They were tied. Farnsworth let the Yanks tie it in the 8th.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Yes they were tied I watched the game dude. You are the home team you pitch your closer In The top of the ninth. Madden sent fanrsworth out there originally to finish eighth and pitch ninth who cares if yanks tied it it's not like they had to pinch hit for Farnworth. Why not send him back out in ninth that is exactly what you originally planned instead of having a pitcher make debut in a tied game against yanks in ninth. I am sure Farnsworth would have given up a run in ninth anyway but I would feel better about it.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Yes they were tied I watched the game dude. You are the home team you pitch your closer In The top of the ninth. Madden sent fanrsworth out there originally to finish eighth and pitch ninth who cares if yanks tied it it's not like they had to pinch hit for Farnworth. Why not send him back out in ninth that is exactly what you originally planned instead of having a pitcher make debut in a tied game against yanks in ninth. I am sure Farnsworth would have given up a run in ninth anyway but I would feel better about it.
    Oh Ok Dude.

I read your first post as the Rays being up 1 when they brought in Torres. Little confusing. I'm not the best at punctuation, but maybe a comma or two.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Parlay that pays 600-1? WTF!

Stay away from these kind of fantastic tickets dude. Stick with straight, single wagers..

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

dunno but I'm on them tomorrow vs that fat ass colon, easy dinero amigos.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

that one hurts - they were up pretty good early - i had to look back at the score after i saw your post.
    600 - 1 is 600 - 1 for a reason. dont worry about it - you couldnt have expected to hit it.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Farnsworth is trash I wish they let that shitbag pitch the 9th so my opponent wld have gotten a loss in Fantasy. **** Derek Jeter

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Idk but I lucked up on this game. Actaully had the Under 9 and the Yankess in a parlay. I actually had a profitable day yesterday for once.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

dang Rays.

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12812

sometimes i think the yanks would win if my mother pitched for em

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

because you are a dumb square kid