ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Prospects of Sweet Jones - Hoops svc

I'll say it blows up. Doesn't even have anything to do w/ SJones. I think he's talented.

The tout model just doesn't work. How soon b4 his customers are bitching about not being able to get the quoted price and/or getting their limits slashed? It's happened a million times.

I'm pulling for the guy, but this story has been told forever. Good luck.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

A true Robin Hood story. God bless this kid. He can really pick winners, and he is a modest, good-hearted guy. I'm pulling for him too. The WNBA lines are already jumping like you say though. He moved one from a 3 to an 8 last week and the pick covered anyway! He could seriously hit 75% in that league this year. Really winning by impressive margins. Fun to be a part of, thanks Sweet J.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

there aint gonna be a season

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    there aint gonna be a season
    you might be right, talk about a bad time to go tout when your bread and butter league is NBA... poor SJ

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I think SJ's a good kid and I wish him well. Unfortunately absolutely every single tout I've seen on here both before and after I became a Mod resorts to doing some crappy things in order to get/retain customers. Whether it's starting ghost accounts, recruiting shills, fudging numbers, getting busted lying about random things, etc... Sadly when I saw SJ do the same with that one WNBA play that I happened to stumble upon I gave up hope that he would be any different than the rest. At the end of the day though, I wish anyone who buys packages from a service success so best of luck to those who do.