Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice catch ryan howard!!!

man first he wiffs on three straight pitches. first two right down the middle. then completely misses the third which was a ball. then two outs guy on second. let's a pop up that he was calling drop right between him, and utley while utley ras running to dugout. awesome i hate this overpaid strike out king.
    Last edited by Delbert14; 07-16-11 at 03:42 PM.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

such bs. burnt by a fluke again.

Delbert14

what you had no run in first? that sucks i need phils for a five team parlay marlins over, yankees under and i threw in phils. got a bad feeling though, going to drink some happy juice to get rid of it. GOOOOOOO PHILS!!! howard you ****ing suck

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

ya for money and points. no run in the first.

still time for yours.

Delbert14

of course i laid of them yesterday and there bats were there, not today though. had the worst luck the past couple days, thought it was turning around! we'll see of course 3-1 fastball count, guys on first and second and utley hits weak grounder to second!!! that one run could be enough if there bats don't come alive. we'll see secondtime through the order.

Delbert14

man it's always one game. nice play by valdez at third there. get your body in front of the ball and knock it down you pussy!!! it's only third inning is the only good thing i can say about this. was thinking about hedging the mets, guess i should of. come on phils you ******* idiots. polanco would have knocked that ball down and turned two!!!!! well howard's due up in the top of fourth, 50 bucks says he k's