wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

you would have been fine with two three four , ten accounts, as long as you LOSE

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

exactly and they didnt even say anything till i send in my dl and cc to make a cashout

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I didn't like the way they No actioned one of my bets for 16 hours leaving me to think I didn't have money on the game anymore. Then the game ended and I logged into my account and saw the money was deducted out of my account graded as a loss, and the bet managers were all telling me they can change results at their leisure according to the rule book. If that game would have won I have my doubts about them changing the result to a win and paying me the money from that bet, I bet they would have told me they already pushed the bet before the game started so I didn't have action on it. I cashed out my winnings and walked away after that shady move, but they at least paid me.

Intertops SB
    Intertops SB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2765

Allen24,

Your “Dad’s” account was closed right the day after it was created (a few months ago) because it was flagged by various industry black lists for fraudulent activity. This is the reason there was/is no activity on this old account.

You still went ahead and set up a new account recently (BTW, with the same date of birth as your “Dad’s” account – weird, isn’t it?), which is clearly against our terms and conditions.

Unfortunately our automated filters didn’t flag this new account right after signup, but only a manual account review did when verifying your docs.

To clarify the numbers you have put out there. We have refunded all your deposits to the CC used on this account, a total of $383.

The remaining balance of $13.50 has been forfeited in accordance with our terms and conditions.
    Points Awarded:

Harmy G gave Intertops SB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eberetta1 gave Intertops SB 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

so this asshole was only up 13.50 and is 100% a scammer?? His real name should be plastered all over the website for pulling a stunt like this and using sbr for his stage!! Out with this scammers name

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

What a jackoff

Mammon
    Mammon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Busted for 13.50! Hard to make up this shit.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

funniest slap in the face on SBR so far!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Intertops SB View Post
    Allen24,

Your “Dad’s” account was closed right the day after it was created (a few months ago) because it was flagged by various industry black lists for fraudulent activity. This is the reason there was/is no activity on this old account.

You still went ahead and set up a new account recently (BTW, with the same date of birth as your “Dad’s” account – weird, isn’t it?), which is clearly against our terms and conditions.

Unfortunately our automated filters didn’t flag this new account right after signup, but only a manual account review did when verifying your docs.

To clarify the numbers you have put out there. We have refunded all your deposits to the CC used on this account, a total of $383.

The remaining balance of $13.50 has been forfeited in accordance with our terms and conditions.
    bump

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Good Thread!

Also - I've never had any trouble with my Intertops account and have cashed out large sums quite a few times

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18777

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
    Guys some of yall are complete idiots asking am i sure i didnt use my parents cc lol I dont steal from my parents at all i work a decent job and i have my own bank account, I have called plenty of times everyone that there customer services is awful and arent knowledgeable, Thing is the other account which was my dads it was openeded in 2009 he never sent them a deposit he uses sportsbetting.com so what Should have happened since that account never had any activity they should have closed it. But an update of what they did they sent back my deposits thats it and they forfeited the rest of the winnings, not cool
    This is too funny.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dads account was never used one time, nor did i take any bonus from there website, they didnt shut it down till i sent in my dl and cc and cc form and bill thats when they shut it down, I have filled a complanit aganist there computer and also looking to take them down legally with all the other sites that us govt has gotten im going to make sure to get them shut down.
    Do the world a favor and die you selfish P.O.S its people like you that make it hard for US players to play offshore
    Points Awarded:

BigDan gave sharpcat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

$13.50??????????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid just a scammer

Intertops is as solid as they come

Been around forever

taxinuts
    taxinuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Great reply by Intertops.

I first signed up with them in 1997 and have been treated fairly and according to their rules at all times. 14 years down the road and I have no major complaints. Customer service has been excellent and financial transactions handled efficiently, even with the current hurdles.

If I lived in the UK then Betfair and Pinnacle would be at the top of my list. But, given the state of affairs, Intertops has been a fine backup.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Lots of people in many aspects of life are always looking to cry and whine about being treated unfairly when they refuse to read and/or comprehend the terms and conditions to agreements they enter into. Being lazy and ignorant will not get you far in life.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13556

This is brilliant. Sorry I missed it as it was ongoing...And a "Hall of Fame" response from Intertops. Massive Mushroom Cloud where the Original Poster used to be standing.....

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Hahaha now this is funny, definitely worth reading the thread. I will try Intertops now that i hear all these goods things.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2103

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    i used them back in like 2000 LOL
    God Bless you,Richie Cunningham!

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I'm guessing they gave you a sign up bonus. If you live at the same address as your father and he got a sign up bonus to Intertops it can look like it's your father trying to double dip and get a second sign up bonus. They can remove winnings from the bonus but they should have caught this before withdrawal time. Since they didn't they should just man up and pay.

I saw you said your dad's account had no activity at all. IF that's the case then they are straight up robbing you. Either way fill out a complaint at SBR and get somebody to help you get paid.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Should have read the entire thread before I posted, crying over $13.50 what a fuckin tool Blacklist this douchebag at all books

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

wow thanks for the laughs.

I've been on Intertops for over a year. I have ZERO complaints with this book.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12143

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been using Intertops for the past month, I get my account up a good bit of change from were i started sent in all the documents to them and all of a sudden im locked out of my account, They tried to say i was doing internet fraud bc there are two accounts open one account was never used which was in my dads name and I just opened one recently in my name, I just got word they were forfeiting my winnings which was a profit of net over 2000 and refund my recent deposit and thats it, very bad sports book when i sent in the right documents.
    they closed my account for no reason at all WTF i tried to make one dam deposit awhile back

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Should have read the entire thread before I posted, crying over $13.50 what a fuckin tool Blacklist this douchebag at all books
    money is money for him would you want to go to a ATM and get charged that much

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I love intertops. They used to be very sneaky with ******** but they cut that shit out. They still offer my card there so i am happy.

heh they still **** it off even though intertops doens't offer it anymore. good stuff.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

allen. sorry u lost ur $13.50. i know the loss is hard to understand. sometimes its best to see what you could of bought with ur WINNINGS. to bring reality home.

don't worry man. u can still chase this on MNF game. just sign up with WSEX or aonther book similiar.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

LOL sorry about bringing back this thread. I was searching intertops on the review pages

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

sorry to hear, hope all goes well

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bill2266 View Post
    sorry to hear, hope all goes well
    For who???

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

all i no is thats a garbage book and way better selections to choose from currently

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1768

I never had a problem with them. I say never log in on 2 accounts on the same computer.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I never had a problem with them too. Just "keep in line" and you will be ok.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Every time a god damn retard makes a thread like this he hurts people who have legitimate issues which sometimes do arise. F U man.

First 123 Last