Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Mayweather got money to burn

Officials Won't KO Mayweather for Burning $100 Bill

7/12/2011 8:25 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    It appears Floyd Mayweather is getting away with a crime ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ the boxer will NOT get prosecuted for lighting a $100 bill on fire in an Atlanta nightclub this weekend.

Reps from multiple law enforcement agencies tell TMZ ... it is HIGHLY unlikely for Floyd to be charged with a crime .... with one person telling us, "Try to find a case in recent history where a person was prosecuted for destroying ONE bill. "

An official spokesperson for the Secret Service -- the agency that enforces the money burning law -- had no comment. Ditto for the United State's Attorney's Office.

It's bad enough that Floyd is burning money when the economy is in the crapper ... but what the hell is the point of the law if it's not enforced?

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the media I've seen from Mayweather recently leaves me with the impression he hasn't been training hard (if at all). I have Ortiz in a small parlay with Pac.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

so this is what you are focusing on today...ok then

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

what an idiot... i would show the money but not burn it... isnt there a law about defacing government property

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the hell cares. this is so unimportant its annoying.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

cops should do their jobs, arrest this prick now.

rodney king the fuk out of him.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

give it away to someone who could use it, not burn the shit

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

your right brook

moneyordoh
    moneyordoh's Avatar Become A Pro!

great boxer but i h8 him

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Federal offense. Fine this mother fukker the max, show him.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fkn idiot,hope he loses his shirt

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    All the media I've seen from Mayweather recently leaves me with the impression he hasn't been training hard (if at all). I have Ortiz in a small parlay with Pac.
    you, in esssence, just burned money much like floyd just did

ortiz is in way over his head......the best part about floyd is....is hes achieved his status....and yet he trains like a broke man.....always trains hard and never takes an opponent for granted....he goes to the club to get out...to be seen...the guy doesnt drink or smoke

he knows whats on the other end of this fight...the big one....the payday that he can retire on.....and hes going to make a statement to freddie roach and the rest of the pac camp...roach said before the shane fight "floyd wont stand toe to toe with shane...he cant...he has to get on his bike to win"....so floyd stood in front of shane and beat the brakes off him....after the fight freddie said "floyds legs are gone"....lol...ya right...even roach didnt believe that.....floyd made a statement as if to say "take the book you thought you had on me and throw it away"

this is the same ortiz who quit against maidana and drew with peterson.....he got a nice win over berto...but berto was being very overrated....ortiz will get worked....hes never fought someone with the defensive prowess and ring intelligence of mayweather.....it wont take long before ortiz will be reluctant to let his hands go for fear of being tagged with crisp counters on the button...and floyd will be taggin him with lead rights

my only fear for floyd will be him getting a little sloppy and missing with a left hook and getting tagged over it....its how shane rocked him(which is a true testament to floyds ring iq....how often is he put in a position like that? and he instinctively knew what to do ...what he was taught...which is to tie up shanes arms so he couldnt get off any more shots....textbook)...its the same way roy got duffed out by tarver...missed left hook and then got caught with a big left that was already on its way...if the hook had landed flush the big shots would have never made it

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Like the above poster said, Mayweather trains hard. He loves boxing, but has a similar love for money.

Mayweather would not do anything to sabotage his boxing career, status, and future money making opportunity.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol that's kinda funny.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This fool can burn money

and I can't cycle my 19 bags of copper pennies

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    cops should do their jobs, arrest this prick now. rodney king the fuk out of him.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

this guy is doofus

supplykim
    supplykim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

idiot

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i hear plenty of people calling him names and crying over him burning a note

even had a guy at work act all disgusted and say "why doesnt he give it to charity"....i said "you sound like a jackass"....give 100 dollar bill to charity? lol...this guy gives plenty away and and picks up 6 figure tabs to cover amatuer boxing tournaments......and people wanna call him names and cry when he burns a hundred for his own entertainment......

the man that floyd won his first world title from, genaro hernandez, passed away like a month or so ago....guess who picked up the tab or his funeral expenses???

yep....jealous homos like to talk about what they see on gossip websites....but arent actual day to day boxing fans and dont hear about that kind of shit he does
    Points Awarded:

4TH AND STUPID gave bobby heenan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcojuiceman gave bobby heenan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser

Will die flat broke, actually will be broke in less than 10 years

He cannot earn much more maybe a few more fights and his life is done

He could not be a janitor

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a loser

Will die flat broke, actually will be broke in less than 10 years

He cannot earn much more maybe a few more fights and his life is done

He could not be a janitor
    lol....ya flat broke

the ortiz fight is a guaranteed 40 mil with ppv upside.....a pac fight could fetch close to 100 mil...lets call it 70 mil......110 mil in a year....not too shabby for a guys whos fights arent full of action....who the casual fan calls "boring"....for a guy who basically talked his way into becoming a megastar

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

can't stand mayweather...guy thinks he is the best ever and dodges anyone he thinks is a threat..fuckin chump..and he continually flaunts his money, hopefully he gets jumped or carjacked one day

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

This isnt shocking news! Celebs who think they're big time do it all the time! This is nothing in comparison to what Craig Bellamy (soccer player) once did. In a club one night a drunken reveller went up to Bellamy and said "I bet you cant do this"... he then proceeded to flick a coin and control it with his foot before it hit the floor. In reply, Bellamy simply pulled out a £100 note from his wallet along with a lighter and said...."I bet you cant do this"...he then set fire to the £100 note and strolled away! Now that is swagger!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i just can't wait for manny to whoop his ass

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO all the degenerates in this thread that have lost thousands and thousands of dollars gambling complaining about the guy burning a single C Note. He just skipped the middle man all you losers made rich.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

This guy loves to gamble and you know its a matter of time before he goes broke. He just wants attention and we all know he wants no part of pacman. Hes a attention whore who will be broke within 10 years. they say his gambling is out of control

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

what a worthless sht bag he is ,as never worked a day in his life. always had sht gave to him - i really hope bad luck on him an his fukkin boyzz , please please please

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

LOL so many Floyd haters.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

He earned it, who cares.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

total loser, do not like burning money

shane500
    shane500's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck to you with picks my friend

Shelton
    Shelton's Avatar Become A Pro!

its his money do whatever you want with it

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Money Mayweather.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    This isnt shocking news! Celebs who think they're big time do it all the time! This is nothing in comparison to what Craig Bellamy (soccer player) once did. In a club one night a drunken reveller went up to Bellamy and said "I bet you cant do this"... he then proceeded to flick a coin and control it with his foot before it hit the floor. In reply, Bellamy simply pulled out a £100 note from his wallet along with a lighter and said...."I bet you cant do this"...he then set fire to the £100 note and strolled away! Now that is swagger!
    That's when I would have similarly burned a 100 bill to show this no-name English twat (wtf is this scrub anyway?) that I CAN do this. Yes, it hurts me more financially than it does him, but I would have double-pwned his pompous azz.

12 Last