HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by kisado View Post
    That's when I would have similarly burned a 100 bill to show this no-name English twat (wtf is this scrub anyway?) that I CAN do this. Yes, it hurts me more financially than it does him, but I would have double-pwned his pompous azz.
    Suppose he then pulls out a second one and does it again, hands the lighter back to you and waits......

You would now be at least quintuple-pwned, since you would realize you were a dumbass to burn 100 dollars and simply quit the contest.

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

um i could use that hunderd sure i would put it on a parlay instead of buying my kids diapers but its better than burning it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He'll be putting 30 mil minimum in his bank for a gimme fight vs. Ortiz. Floyd screws up outside of the ring, but he takes his job very serious. Ortiz is in over his head and will get schooled by the best pure boxer out there.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He'll be putting 30 mil minimum in his bank for a gimme fight vs. Ortiz. Floyd screws up outside of the ring, but he takes his job very serious. Ortiz is in over his head and will get schooled by the best pure boxer out there.
    when you treat money like this you are very stupid, his next purse can be 30 million, but don't forget the tax man, i think the trainer takes a percentage, the manger , and if it is title fight the sanction body.

lets say his day is the trainer , you are still looking at over 40 percent gone

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by kisado View Post
    That's when I would have similarly burned a 100 bill to show this no-name English twat (wtf is this scrub anyway?) that I CAN do this. Yes, it hurts me more financially than it does him, but I would have double-pwned his pompous azz.
    FIrstly, he's Welsh not English dumbass. Secondly, NO you wouldnt do that.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Doesn't he owe a sh!t load of cash to the U.S government? I thought he was like 5 years behind on his taxes.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

poor may I feel very sorry for him if he owes on his taxes.what a cheapo.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    when you treat money like this you are very stupid, his next purse can be 30 million, but don't forget the tax man, i think the trainer takes a percentage, the manger , and if it is title fight the sanction body.

lets say his day is the trainer , you are still looking at over 40 percent gone
    All valid points. Floyd will still pocket close to 20 mil after expenses and taxes for essentially a tune up fight. His finances are strong. He has a ton of good investments and cashed in quietly with 50 cent on the Vitamin Water deal.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Great fighter but I want to puke everytime I have to hear this clown talk about God in his post fight interviews.

Did God tell you to burn c-notes, Floyd?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

floyd is a cocky bastard but he can also back it up...

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

His money, can do what he wants

When is the last time he fought a guy under 35 years old?

Why is ducking Manny?

He is DeLahoya part II.

Beat a few good fighters, get a real good hype machine, fight a bunch of never weres or has beens, make 25 million every time.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must be nice to have that much money and burn it like that

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    His money, can do what he wants

When is the last time he fought a guy under 35 years old?

Why is ducking Manny?

He is DeLahoya part II.

Beat a few good fighters, get a real good hype machine, fight a bunch of never weres or has beens, make 25 million every time.
    Are you nuts? Oscar probably has the best resume of any boxer for our generation. The only significant guy I can think of that he *didn't* fight was Winky Wright. Who were you looking for him to fight that he missed, Lennox Lewis?

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Im sure this guy has a money printing machine.

jonesc64
    jonesc64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

hate mayweather but one of the best fighters ever could careless what he does with his money its his money as a boxing fan i pray for a pac mayweather fight but fear it will never come no matter how large a payday it would be

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

mayweather gonna get destroyed by victor ortiz .. the shit talking n i gga is way over hyped .. kinda how like Brock Lesnar was over hyped as FK

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

pac would whip his ass

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    mayweather gonna get destroyed by victor ortiz .. the shit talking n i gga is way over hyped .. kinda how like Brock Lesnar was over hyped as FK
    Make sure you go all in on that one

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

I'm sure he's not the first to burn a bill....

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

uhhh, you just compared floyd mayweather to brock lesnar.

yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    I'm sure he's not the first to burn a bill....
    i remember burning a 20 at a poker home game. i'll be damned if i remember the details, but a buddy kept trying to angle over something and he was wrong but wouldn't listen, getting all pissed over a small $20ish pot. i pulled a 20 out of my pocket and lit it over the table telling him 'this obviously isn't over $20 it's because you're wrong'.

i'm gonna call him or my brother to try to remember what it was over. i remember him thinking i was trying to take $20 off him but i'll be ****** if i can remember why...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

mayweather gonna get destroyed by victor ortiz .. the shit talking n i gga is way over hyped FK
    This is the dumbest post of the week.

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

I heard he is one of the worst sports bettors in Vegas.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by venice2222 View Post
    I heard he is one of the worst sports bettors in Vegas.
    He killed the GVR station a few years back in hoops. A friend of mine is high up in audit at the M and said Floyd plays heavy and really took them for large amounts on 2nd half NBA bets. Gave some back in playoffs and bases. Of all the celebs that bet, Floyd, is in the top 5 of the good ones. Michael Bay and Wesley Snipes were the 2 worst cappers and losers I ever had the pleasure of working with. Bought a house and condo off Bay.

MoreVodkaPlease
    MoreVodkaPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

even if he did pull in 100mill for a pac fight... taxes alone will chew up 30-40% of that. imagine having to pay 40 million dollars to the govt

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by MoreVodkaPlease View Post
    even if he did pull in 100mill for a pac fight... taxes alone will chew up 30-40% of that. imagine having to pay 40 million dollars to the govt
    Ah, dude. That would suck balls. I wouldn't even have the stomach to spend any of the 60 million that remained.

Glad I don't have any money at all so that I don't have to pay the Govt anything.

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

dumb azz... at least gamble it away on sbr...stupid prick.... no offense real prick

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Agree with heenan better dude than most people think. Has a chip on his shoulder but most great achievers do!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by kickenchicken View Post
    dumb azz... at least gamble it away on sbr...stupid prick.... no offense real prick
    like the avi, judah vs khan sat

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

Sad thing is, even after winning so much money, Mayweather most possibly will be broke before turning 50.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33528

You guys are such fish.

The attention Mayweather has received from burning a single $100 bill has inspired hundreds of people to buy a PPV that they ordinarily wouldn't, because they want to see Floyd get his ass kicked.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

This is not the first time Floyd flaunted, burned or threw his money around. He has been doing this for many years now. Yes an attention whore is Floyd. Sadly his entourage of goons, bad gambling and money management will render him broke in the coming years. He is a great boxer no question though.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Must be nice, not a bad problem to have!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    you, in esssence, just burned money much like floyd just did ortiz is in way over his head......the best part about floyd is....is hes achieved his status....and yet he trains like a broke man.....always trains hard and never takes an opponent for granted....he goes to the club to get out...to be seen...the guy doesnt drink or smoke he knows whats on the other end of this fight...the big one....the payday that he can retire on.....and hes going to make a statement to freddie roach and the rest of the pac camp...roach said before the shane fight "floyd wont stand toe to toe with shane...he cant...he has to get on his bike to win"....so floyd stood in front of shane and beat the brakes off him....after the fight freddie said "floyds legs are gone"....lol...ya right...even roach didnt believe that.....floyd made a statement as if to say "take the book you thought you had on me and throw it away" this is the same ortiz who quit against maidana and drew with peterson.....he got a nice win over berto...but berto was being very overrated....ortiz will get worked....hes never fought someone with the defensive prowess and ring intelligence of mayweather.....it wont take long before ortiz will be reluctant to let his hands go for fear of being tagged with crisp counters on the button...and floyd will be taggin him with lead rights my only fear for floyd will be him getting a little sloppy and missing with a left hook and getting tagged over it....its how shane rocked him(which is a true testament to floyds ring iq....how often is he put in a position like that? and he instinctively knew what to do ...what he was taught...which is to tie up shanes arms so he couldnt get off any more shots....textbook)...its the same way roy got duffed out by tarver...missed left hook and then got caught with a big left that was already on its way...if the hook had landed flush the big shots would have never made it
    It's too bad the man can't retire now after all the work he's put in. But even if he doesn't get the big payday, if he saves his pennies maybe he'll be able to get by with what he does have along with social security.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    i remember burning a 20 at a poker home game. i'll be damned if i remember the details, but a buddy kept trying to angle over something and he was wrong but wouldn't listen, getting all pissed over a small $20ish pot. i pulled a 20 out of my pocket and lit it over the table telling him 'this obviously isn't over $20 it's because you're wrong'.
    That's some classic stuff right there He had to feel like such an idiot.

I've interacted with Mayweather twice, both times in Vegas, both times he was a complete douche. Spearmint Rhino and Bellagio cashier cage. If you didn't know he was a boxer you would feel sorry for him and his hobbitt stature.

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    That's some classic stuff right there He had to feel like such an idiot.

I've interacted with Mayweather twice, both times in Vegas, both times he was a complete douche. Spearmint Rhino and Bellagio cashier cage. If you didn't know he was a boxer you would feel sorry for him and his hobbitt stature.
    If I ever run into him at Vegas, I'm definitely gonna say that to him. "Hey man, seen some of your fights. But dude, if I didn't know you were a boxer I'd feel sorry for you and your HOBBIT STATURE, lolz." What do you guys think would happen?

First 12