Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I'm assuming Veditto went all in on orioles?

Say it ain't so.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

deuce i am still trying to figure out if he played the under 8.5 in the mlb all star game. guy made 2 diff threads touting it. have u spoken to him lately?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    deuce i am still trying to figure out if he played the under 8.5 in the mlb all star game. guy made 2 diff threads touting it. have u spoken to him lately?
    No

Chat was my way of communicating to the sharp known as ApricotSinner32. I know he had about 8k around that time. I fear the worst.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

patty is a winner-just ask him

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yeah Venditto is sharp. He made his fortune betting baseball.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    patty is a winner-just ask him
    But wat we dont hear about r the repeated beatings he regularly receives 4 being such a stiff degenerate...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yeah Venditto is sharp. He made his fortune betting baseball.
    He gives the forum winners. Much more than you can say, pop star.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    He gives the forum winners. Much more than you can say, pop star.
    When he gives 12 winners out of 15 games all played at the same time call me.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

When he gives 12 winners out of 15 games all played at the same time call me.
    He was told to go 3-1 from Fri to Sunday. Friday night under pressure he went 4-0 all dogs. What's the excuse now? Any rational gambler bets 2-4 out of 15 games. The real question, pop star, can you post just one? Maybe 2 or 3. So quick to criticize, I'm assuming you hit 80% as suggested.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

He was told to go 3-1 from Fri to Sunday. Friday night under pressure he went 4-0 all dogs. What's the excuse now? Any rational gambler bets 2-4 out of 15 games. The real question, pop star, can you post just one? Maybe 2 or 3. So quick to criticize, I'm assuming you hit 80% as suggested.
    Don't make me bump the post where I gave 12 soccer winners out of 15 games all played at the same time. It will make you look really bad for all the stupid comments you made about me giving winners.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Don't make me bump the post where I gave 12 soccer winners out of 15 games all played at the same time. It will make you look really bad for all the stupid comments you made about me giving winners.
    And people hit the lottery with odds 120,000,000/1 every single day, what's your point? A broken clock is right twice a day, blind squirrel finds a nut, etc. Stop posting and go tout, pop star. You're a fukkin pro. 12/15 :clap: sign this clown up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Don't make me bump the thread where I went 9-0 on college football one afternoon. Or hit an 11 team parlay with 6 points winning 1700 points at the book or where I picked the finalists of Word Cup out of 32 teams before the tourney started. This is not lottery. It's skill.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

what dumb luck that is. all played at the same time . unless there was 700 games being played at that time and you sniffed out 15 good looks then you just got super lucky

chump

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Don't make me bump the thread where I went 9-0 on college football one afternoon. Or hit an 11 team parlay with 6 points winning 1700 points at the book or where I picked the finalists of Word Cup out of 32 teams before the tourney started. This is not lottery. It's skill.
    I went 62% this NHL season. You don't see me bashing other posters gambling. You're old enough to be my father, do you ever realize you're a miserable 45 year old keyboard jockey that follows around 18-25 year old, telling posters you're better than them? It's old, man. Give it a rest. Help the kid, give pointers, advise the masses. You're a pop star nailing 9-0, 12-15, 11 team parlays. You've figured it out, guy. There is 60 minutes special in your near future.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I went 62% this NHL season. You don't see me bashing other posters gambling. You're old enough to be my father, do you ever realize you're a miserable 45 year old keyboard jockey that follows around 18-25 year old, telling posters you're better than them? It's old, man. Give it a rest. Help the kid, give pointers, advise the masses. You're a pop star nailing 9-0, 12-15, 11 team parlays. You've figured it out, guy. There is 60 minutes special in your near future.
    You went 62% in your dreams. The reason you don't bash is because you never post any plays. Post some plays Deuce. Life is not all about sucking JJ's balls 24/7.

MichaelWaters

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

fuking Waters...losers never believe that people can win... trust me when i tell you, they can...obviously i wouldnt expect you to understand the concept of winning, so troll along clown and happy ghosting.

deuce, if pavy posted all his soccer picks, he would triple the amount of winners that patty posts... i love me some venditto and he might possibly beat pavy in a baseball contest over a very long time, but as far as soccer is concerned, pavy is definitely a top guy to follow.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

why does waters-stevek173 get points.

ghosts arent supposed to get points

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

You went 62% in your dreams. The reason you don't bash is because you never post any plays. Post some plays Deuce. Life is not all about sucking JJ's balls 24/7.
    It's documented. Venture out in other parts of the forum. JJ's balls? Make him another video, marble mouth. You hop on the clowns rooster quite a bit yourself. You're no better than anyone on this forum. Get the hint. You're miserable.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Lol. Some good entertainment.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    fuking Waters...losers never believe that people can win... trust me when i tell you, they can...obviously i wouldnt expect you to understand the concept of winning, so troll along clown and happy ghosting.

deuce, if pavy posted all his soccer picks, he would triple the amount of winners that patty posts... i love me some venditto and he might possibly beat pavy in a baseball contest over a very long time, but as far as soccer is concerned, pavy is definitely a top guy to follow.
    That's fine. I look forward to next season. I'll be the first in line to yank his prick like he wants.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

get that idiot deuce, pavy (chipmunk) thinks he is something

raydog

deuce, can i be in line if you are prick yanking?

bronxer, what makes you think MichealGhoster is Steviek? not even near the same style...his jealousy bashing style is closer to the douchebag loser Bateman...have i missed an SBR ruling on this already ... fill me in on the details pal

MichaelWaters

deuce, can i be in line if you are prick yanking?

bronxer, what makes you think MichealGhoster is Steviek? not even near the same style...his jealousy bashing style is closer to the douchebag loser Bateman...have i missed an SBR ruling on this already ... fill me in on the details pal
    prove im a ghost you cant cause im not and i dont bash that many ppl just the phoneys and frauds like pavyracer who is weird and hangs out on sbr 16 hrs a day

nosniboR11
    fu

hey chipmunk , then do it again if its skill, do not be talking about bumping an old thread, jeez idiot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So Patty went broke again?

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So Patty went broke again?
    with "again" being the key word

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

we hope not. guy has not responded to my smoke signals yet.

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    prove im a ghost you cant cause im not and i dont bash that many ppl just the phoneys and frauds like pavyracer who is weird and hangs out on sbr 16 hrs a day
    you have been a member for less than 2 months...and you think you know posters...proof enough for me...now dont you look like a dumbass...your ignorance might fool the under 25 crowd pal

stevies, if this is you, lemme know so i dont bash you when you try to pull something over on the few intelligent posters this place has....

MichaelWaters

you have been a member for less than 2 months...and you think you know posters...proof enough for me...now dont you look like a dumbass...your ignorance might fool the under 25 crowd pal

stevies, if this is you, lemme know so i dont bash you when you try to pull something over on the few intelligent posters this place has....
    your intelligent?

you look like a thug, which you are

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty is on tilt?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

your intelligent? you look like a thug, which you are
    How can a broke piece of shit who had to steal from other posters call anyone out, you stole $1.45 worth of points how fukkin pathetic is that? God I feel sorry for your hore of a mother.

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    How can a broke piece of shit who had to steal from other posters call anyone out, you stole $1.45 worth of points how fukkin pathetic is that? God I feel sorry for your hore of a mother.
    ill call you out 6 nites a week

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ill call you out 6 nites a week
    Shut your fukkin goof mouth you pathetic broke spineless scumbag.

12 Last